Is it just me or is this possibly the worst cover of a book of all time? It's £2 so one can't complain...

Is it just me or is this possibly the worst cover of a book of all time? It's £2 so one can't complain, but I wouldn't risk reading this in public since the average person will assume it's some sort of autistic Pirates of the Caribbean book adaptation.

What self respecting publisher would do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=the brothers karamazov platinum edition&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdl_uzoZ_RAhUqAcAKHTx9BQUQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=illustrated platinum edition
amazon.com/Brothers-Karamazov-Illustrated-Platinum-ebook/dp/B017YB4AJ4
causticcovercritic.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutis bashing
causticcovercritic.blogspot.com/search/label/awful
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The kind of publisher printing as cheap as possible.

google.co.uk/search?q=the brothers karamazov platinum edition&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdl_uzoZ_RAhUqAcAKHTx9BQUQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=illustrated platinum edition

Wordsworth has worse covers

Jesus fucking Christ

Not so fast

no way this exists.

Joyce would love this cover desu

Needs an Animorphs effect

that's really not that terrible; the design is shit but the actual drawing isn't too bad

amazon.com/Brothers-Karamazov-Illustrated-Platinum-ebook/dp/B017YB4AJ4

Wordsworth use a more tasteful style now, I think, with the blue borders. And their horror and mystery short story collections are good.

Tutis Digital is even worse

I've seen them posted on here before and viewed them with a certain amount of disbelief but it finally happened to me this Christmas: I received my very own Wordsworth Classics.

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

Who allowed this?

I kek everytime

hold up, senpai

pics?

The Dostoevsky Wordsworth covers are actually pretty cool. I've got Tristram Shandy and Joyce Wordsworth stuff as well and they are, less good. Still for £2 if you're poor like me you can't complain.

Their publishing and art is inconstant, but some editions have this blue theme with non-meme art, fine for a reading copy imo.

go home Michael Wordsworth

more Tutis fun
causticcovercritic.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutis bashing

some other publishers like that to be found at
causticcovercritic.blogspot.com/search/label/awful

You posted the wrong cover

>Dostojewski
Kek

This is probably and older edition, which was nice. Wordsworth had taste. I do not why they decided on the meme covers, instead of keeping the old ones (I have a few myself, pretty nice covers themselves). Which isn a bummer, because black borders have so much potential; which is shown in their Shakespeare editions, that aren't as bad.

Maybe because Wordsworth is cheap, and they want to make us suffer for it.