Just got my first bottle of sriracha, it's not very common here

just got my first bottle of sriracha, it's not very common here

so seriously and without any memeing - what is this best used with?

pussy

I only really put it on pizza and ramen

fried egg

ill add some onto my fried rice in 20-30m

Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, white onion

It's not bad but first it became a stupid trend irl and now it is an everhated meme on Veeky Forums like 'go 'za

Basically, with anything you'd traditionally use ketchup for.

All it is, is ketchup with a minuscule amount of heat to it and some garlic.

Pho and Bibimbap are more traditional things to have it alongside, though there's a recipe on thekitchn ( I think) which uses it as part of a marinade for crispy tofu tacos that tastes v good.

I've never had cocksauce but I have tried a thai variant which was pretty spicy

It's decent on stir fry, especially if it has some ginger in it.

No idea, but I just cam in to say that I chopped some habaneros and didn't wash my hands properly, went to jerk off now and it stings like fucking hell, what do? Also my chili is way too spicy is there any way to despice it?

I like it for chicken marinades. Doesn't play well with pork imo

i was bored so i took some pics in the process

Dead serious op use it as an accent only a drop or two on a fried egg makes a huge difference. You can also go with just mixing it into damn near anything for sauces.

lets start prepping, i made some egg fried rice because i had some leftover brokkoli already turning yellow

i have so much ginger, i think im using the rest for some extra ginger tea

finely dicing is always good to practise knife skill

unfortunately, i dont have any fresh chili, so i use some cayenne instead

pan, nice and (as) hot (as possible without gas and a proper wok/cast iron)

I mix with mayo for a pretty decent turkey sandwich. Same thing for fried egg sandwich

also dont fall for the ceramic pan meme.
anyway, lets fry our garlic, ginger and cayenne to flavor the oil and crisp up the garlic, dont let it get bitter though

addd vegetables and tooss

..pic related

i added some water to steam my brokkoli through

in the trash, bought one because Veeky Forums was praising it, used it twice, tasted like shit so in the bin it went

retrospectively, i should have used two eggs instead of one

anyway, we can now add the room temp rice

and season with soy, salt and a little sugar

stir and fry the rice, this time with reduced shutter speed so you can actually see something

finally i added some drops of toasted sesame oil, the aforementioned hot sauce and served.
not the best i've eaten, but at least it looks better than ramsays pale af stir fried rice.

Stir in some yogurt before serving, should help. Nothing to help your dick though, one time I chopped and de-seeded about 50 chilli's without wearing gloves and my hands were in immense pain for 8 hours - I had to sleep with my hand in a bowl of water
Some spring onion and toasted sesame seeds would've jazzed it up a little; good way to use up leftovers though, I do something similar when I need to finish off some kimchi

does rice have to be cooked before you fry it or do you fry raw and uncooked hard rice?

cooked and cooled down.

if you start with dry rice, it will fry up to an extend, but wont go soft since there is no water involved (which would force the rest of the dish to boil not fry). also boiling/steaming the rice takes much longer than cooking the veggies, you definitely want some crunch in stuff like brokkoli in here.