This guy says the universe has an origin. How can something come out of nothing?

This guy says the universe has an origin. How can something come out of nothing?

The universe does not have an origin because the universe came into existence from another version of the universe. Something can come out of nothing if what we refer to as nothing is the universe in another form.

>How can something come out of nothing?
How can you pull such a shitty post out of your ass? Sage all fields

The is more white is this guy, then there are blacks among humanity

>Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

This is only the same problem expanded.
>god did it.

I'm was saying that the universe is an infinite continuum and everything we experience as of right now is only minuscule portion of this infinite plane. The big bang is simply a transformation of the universe which we mark as it's origin and the extinction of humanity or the heat death will be marked as its end even though the universe will continue to exist regardless.

You could just act like a man and admit you don't know.

You're right, I don't know. But it it wrong to theorize and come up with ideas? People say there's more to the universe than we can actually comprehend or even detect so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

is*

There's nothing wrong with theorizing, as long as you don't go around stating theories as other than theories.

you're not theorizing or coming up with ideas
you're just blurting out the first idiotic thoughts that come to your mind with absolutely no interest or effort to learn shit
if you cared you would learn physics

So physics disproves my theory?

This guy understands more science then there are Americans who understand science.

>one quantity is an amount of science
>one quantity is a number of people
Dimension error, faggot. What are you trying to say?

Yeah, and he's also a nigger.
I'll let you draw your conclusion.

/pol/ is thataway>

>There's nothing wrong with hypothesizing, as long as you don't go around stating hypotheses as other than hypotheses.

FTFY.

It is important to get these words right, especially on a science board. Don't give religiotards any ammunition.

This "nothing" was even void of the laws of space/time
this let a whole shit load of everything come out of nowhere, since there was no way to stop it

Anonymous racist pussie belong in pol with the other anonymous racist pussies so they can all be scared of jews, blacks, muslims, libs, Soros etc. together. Make sure you check under your bed at night so the scary globalist doesn't get you. Booga booga! ;)

>I know! Sarcasm and strawmanning will get my point across!

t. Another user who thinks you're an asshat