How much food can I get for tree fiddy? I need to survive until Friday

How much food can I get for tree fiddy? I need to survive until Friday.

Just buy some rice. Lots of rice.

What about things like protein and minerals?
Rice on its own isn't exactly nutritious is it?

Small pack of multivitamins and spend the rest on the biggest bag of rice you can get. Don't eat on Tuesday and Thursday. Drink plenty of water.

Rice and beans maybe? I wouldn't bother with a multi, deficiencies dont happen that fast

Butter and a bag of potatoes. Has all your nutritional needs, lad.

>What about things like protein and minerals?

those are important long-term, i.e. over periods of months and years.

1 week? You can completely ignore them.

Go to the Sainsbury's/Tescos/ASDA basic ranges and work out some shit you can get there.

This is what I could make you on the Sainsbury's basic range coming to 3.60

Basic eggs x6
Basic white sliced bread 800g
Basic chicken noodles x2
Basic baked beans x2
Basic kidney beans x2
Basic white rice 1kg

This would be a list of food that should see you through the week if you plan out your meals, allowing you some variation instead of rice for every meal.

Oh, tis' a wee bit o' the blarney I'm a seein' from ye, laddie!!

I forgot to add, if you replace the x2 kidney beans with just another 2 baked beans or spaghetti in tomato sauce you'll be at 3.40. I haven't bothered to look at the other sites to see how their prices fair, but I imagine it's something similar.

You'll be eating rice for dinner with beans, or beans on toast, or egg with toast, ramen with an egg etc etc. You'll have a loaf to at least give you ways to make sandwiches if you happen to find anything spare. One egg a day while rationing your tins to half with some rice can easily see you through the week so long as you eat only what you need and don't waste.

Or

Ben & Jerry's £2.50
4 x Kit Kat Chunky £1

unfortunately you will have to go one day without a chocolate bar, but you could save up some of your icecream ration on the other days and have an extra large portion on the 5th day.

Don't tempt me, user

just buy potatoes.
you probably won't be able to get any milk with that, but milk and potatoes have most nutrition needs supplied.

Looking at the ASDA range I can get all of this cheaper, even managing to buy 125g of cooked sliced ham at £3.32, only difference being is the tins are slightly less than what you'll get at Sainsburys. Go have a look on their websites and sort the food out from lowest to highest in price, make a little list there and you'll have your food for the week.

Of course feel like a retard and eat a tiny tub of icecream and a few kit kats in a day and starve the rest of the week.

Closest shops to me are Aldi and Sainsbury's, so I guess I'll have a look in Aldi first desu

If you want to be super budget then just buy tons of bags of rice, the cheapest stuff you can buy. If you're concerned about protein? Buy tinned beans. I'm just making you a list of things you can eat and not get bored with, with the option of having at least 2 meals a day. Potatoes, bread, pasta, rice, beans are staples to build off, then looking at fats and some kind of meat source if you have cash to spare (like a 30-40p block of lard).

Eggs are a very universal food and can be mixed or eaten on their own too of course and have that nice flexibility like the other options listed above.

Several pounds of potatoes and jar of multivitamins.

You can get a feast at Lidl for that much.

Thanks for your help! Are these feasts clearly packaged and labelled as such? I don't want to miss them on the shelf.

tesco has 20p spaghetti, get them, some olive oil, steal a bulb of garlic and crushed chillis. I was broke and unemployed for a month, spaghetti aglio olio pepperoncino was all I ate.

Case in point,
>15 eggs £1
>Bread 34p
>back bacon 89p
>frozen chips 40p
>spaghetti 20p
>tomato sauce 60p

>back bacon 89p
If that's true it's quite extraordinary. Even Aldi's back bacon is more than twice that.

Nevertheless, got myself some sketti, tomato sauce, onions, bread, minced beef and biscuits for £3.45. Should last me until Friday I think.

You dun good.
Enjoy your delicious (and freezable) italian themed food items.

I also approve of your choice of magical horse.

>and people are saying the brit economy is going down the tubes

amerifags would be lucky to get the bread and the meat for that alone...

you're set man lol

>What about things like protein

Beans

>and minerals?

You can last 5 days.

Meal deal senpai
Find 5p and go to the co-op
Nice warm wrap will fill you up

Go Freeze Factory on Swinton Prescient (Salford) u can eat like a king on 3.50 all brand items unboxed quater of price than in shops.

go to asda and stock up on 20p noodles and 30p bread, butter and potatos thats the best i can think of user, i hope things work out for you

35 bags of space raiders

Buy fags and man up for those few days, food is for the weak

This. If just getting food now is the concern you can go a week without amazing nutrition. Buy a pack of eggs if youre really concerned.

what model stinkpad fellow /g/entooman?

T420 if you must know

nice twiggy sticker

Thanks friend :3
One day I will make enough money to afford better food and make her proud of me

You should try making your own sauce, i'm a uk based poorfag and it's much nicer than the premade stuff and easy.

go to lidl and buy bread, milk & cheese

A bag of rice and a bag of lentils

Buy a dollar drink at McDonalds and stay there all day getting refills.

>Ameribro here

Are those prices real? A pound of ground beef alone would be around $4 here i.e 3 GBP...

And that's not counting the extra 44 grams desu

£1.59 for 500g at Aldi over here
Admittedly that's probably the absolute cheapest you will find it anywhere in Bongland.

You can give out blowjobs at the bus station for five squid each and eat like a queen for the rest of the month.

3 kilos of pasta, thats 15 meals

You could cook some spaghetti with ragù using that stuff (well, of course you were gonna do that, since you bought minced beef, spaghetti, and tomato sauce). If you just so happen to have a Knorr or Oxo bouillon cube lying around, then I highly suggest you to add that to your ragu.