People of unmixed European descent were 30% of the world population in 1950 and are 16% of the world population today

People of unmixed European descent were 30% of the world population in 1950 and are 16% of the world population today.

Is there any scientific truth to the concept of a "white genocide" or is it just a conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs
youtube.com/watch?v=QArsEpcsPis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Panama#Ethnic_groups
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12071030/More-than-a-third-of-NHS-doctors-born-abroad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a real thing but whites are doing to it themselves. If they really want to go extinct, let them. East Asians can easily take up the mantle as leaders of the civilized world.

yes its a true but its also a good because white people are a evil

That's not why it's good, whites aren't any worse than any other race. It's a good thing because people who can be manipulated into ethnic suicide through fucking feelings don't deserve to exist.

>Argentina
>white

What kind of stupid fucking question is this? If you want white babies, fuck white women. What's the problem?

We currently live in a "Icehouse" environment and have done so for several hundred million years, as apposed to a "hot house" environment where alligators once used to live all the way up in the arctic regions.

We have came out of it briefly as the sun has been going through a high activity phase in its cycle. This has ended according to many leading scientists in the field, many of whom worked and were subsequently sacked from the Obama administration. We are seeing record snowfalls all across the world this year, even snow in the Sahara desert (which is not going to be a desert for very long, like in the past). White people will flourish in this environment and the ice age proper is already 1500 years overdue. If you are not white and live north of the equator regions, you anns future generations are going to struggle more than whites for multiple reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=QArsEpcsPis

Countries filled with Hispanics, blacks, and Arabs are universally shitholes, so white countries becoming filled with Hispanics, blacks, and Arabs is something to be concerned about.

Whites voluntarily go extinct, they have the highest quality of life, but still dont produce a lot of babies. It is mostly women and their liberation though, they obey their primitive instincts and couple with low-iq immigrants.

>you will never be a cute anime yandere girl in love with the white race and drive pickaxes into the back of niggers heads
Feels bad man

This.

The great flaw of humans is they are constantly trying to achieve what will destroy them - comfort. Whites have reached comfort, and it's destroying them.

It is a conspiracy theory. There is no white genocide, but there is an active moment to deplete the white population.

If you are uncultured then you may think that is a contradiction but the thing is that if a people deserve to die, it is not a genocide. Those what you call "white genocide" is not that. It is just white destiny acceptance. Accept your destiny, white people. You are meant to die.

Framing what's better known as the melting pot as a white genocide is terribly disingenuous. Your little infographic here depicts ethnic mixing only happening in the white-highlighted nations while neglecting the fact that white people are also minorities in other parts of the world.

Are the Russians and Canadians not conforming to your agenda's claims? Let's just color them slightly brown. The entire 20th-century white supremacist history of South Africa? Let's just pretend that that isn't a thing. Over 85% racial purity of ethnic German nationals? Sounds genocide enough to me. Florida and Louisiana in the United States being colored black even though both are still mostly white? Seems legit.

It's propaganda. That's not to say that multiculturalism is legitimate, either. It's more to say that a clearly biased ideologue or a troll made this, and people who believe in it are taking the bait pretty hard.

As someone living in Panama I can testify this is some bullshit right fucking here.

Here, I even found some sources in english for you ignorant white retards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Panama#Ethnic_groups

>In 2010 the population was 65% Mestizo (mixed white, Native American), 9.2% Black, 6.8% mulattoes, 13% White and 6% Native Americans

Stop pretending that other countries are not also melting pots, stupid fucking white people.

Its not so much as white people are asking to go extinct and more of Europe wanting to be like the USA. Shame that once the world is full for blacks and browns, the Jews shift the world into one singular totalitarian state.

Are you trying to omlly that mestizos are not shitskins?

But whites mixing with brown people just creates more brown people.

Canada and Russia have white people in the areas that they do IRL. Canada near the US border and Russia in its European part.

Learn2demographics.

So then Spain and Italy have always been brown?

>Are you trying to omlly that mestizos are not shitskins?

The only shitskins in this world are racist stupid white people like you.

So what? This is not my point because I am not a stupid racist like you. My point is that unlike what that propaganda would have you believe, the ethnic make-up of other countries is also pretty diverse and you are really retarded if you think the only countries being "forced" into diversity are white countries while everyone else is just living in racially segregated states.

Plus, just noticed that the source for the thing I greentexted is the CIA. Fucking white people again. And you can tell it was white people because they missed the HUGE asian population in Panama.

I mean, the way I see it at least 10% of the population has to be asian so those statistics are incomplete. Typical retarded whites.

You are on a science & math and seem to not understand scale.

You can't just say science in the title and pretend this isn't a shitty /pol/ thread.

>the ethnic make-up of other countries is also pretty diverse

[citation required]

Genocide means murdering people based on their genes, not interbreeding with other races. Nobody is buying this bullshit attempt by white nationalism, which has been resposnible for several actual genocides, to redefine the word.

> because I am not a stupid racist like you
>Typical retarded whites

keep beeking buddy.
sooner or later, it'll be full blown war.

you'll be in for a big surprise

What even is your point? Not my fault that white men forgot where to put their penis in order to spawn more white people.

I mean, if so called "stupid niggers" can figure out reproduction how come the superior white race can't into population growth?

I just cited my own fucking country. With sources from the CIA. I can give you more sources from spanish speaking sources that will be more accurate but I assume /pol/ never learned a second language. Even though I know you retarded white monkeys take spanish in high school. Well, at least in Texas.

ALL Latin American countries are race-mixed by definition. They are the mixed offspring of Amerindians, the Spanish (who themselves are mixes of white and Arab), and sub-Saharan Africans. Obviously there's "diversity" in the colonized nations of South America and Oceania because the original owners were conquered.

The majority of Africa and Asia is racially homogeneous.

I don't really hate whites. In fact, my genetic make-up is primarily italian but my skin is slightly darker than white people by a little bit so I assume some time ago my italian ancestors banged an indian who then went on to bang only other white people.

I am just calling you retarded whites because you incist on calling my country shitskins. And I mean, you are both retarded AND white. Or not?

Under the UN's definition it is.

It was "redefined" decades ago to mean the systematic destruction of a race or culture, and not by "white nationalists".

Nice argument faggot. Everyone knows that, except the retards who fall for the propaganda in the OP. Look at the fucking OP. All of south america, except for Argentina and Brazil for some reason, is one fucking race.

Plus, you are implying very hard that Asia and Africa don't mix, which is pretty retarded. Even if the percentages are smaller, they are non null. For example, white people make approximately 10% of the population in South Africa.

Not all Latin Americans are race mixed though, there are unmixed white minorities in all the countries and in some of them whites are the majority.

Even so the white percentage has been falling in all countries but I would call it demographic suicide rather than genocide.

That map is from the 1920s. It even says so in the file name. We all know that today's ethnic distribution looks like pic related.

I'd prefer all 'races' to have a managed decline desu, there are too many people as it is and we are going through another extinction event because of it.

fuck off back to /pol/

>10% of the population in South Africa
9% actually, down from 19% in the 1930s.

Okay. I thought you people knew this but I guess white people are too stupid to figure out even the simplest shit so here it comes.

A colored man's guide to producing white children:

Step 1: Get white peepee
Step 2: Get white vagoo
Step 3: Put white peepee in white vagoo
Step 4: Get white child

That's it. Not so hard right? Not my fault that you people are fucking up step 1 by picking a black peepee. Black peepee is not going to produce white kids, retards.

Again, not my fault you whites are fucking up reproduction. Aren't you the supposed superior race? How come you haven't realized that for producing more white kids, you need to put a white penis in a white vagina.

Are you retarded? Here is the detailed guide, retard

South America is a special case.
No other countries will be unrecognizable in it's ethnic composition 50 years from now than white countries.
>racist stupid white people like you.
>only white people can be racist or
>only white people are shitskins when they're racist.
Huh, really shows how the concept of racism is just bullshit by libs and non-whites to attack whites.

B-b-but the media told me it's better for me to get non-white peepee instead!

>racism is bad
>you retarded white monkeys
hmm.

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
nop
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
nop
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
nop
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
nop
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
nop
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2

People aren't talking about white birthrates mostly. People are talking about mass-immigration and ethnic replacement.
Look at japan for fucks sake. They're having way less children than europeans, but their society will still be japanese in a few decades.

>South America is a special case.
Topkek nice argument.

In your little brain, what makes Europe and North America not also special cases?
>Huh, really shows how the concept of racism is just bullshit by libs and non-whites to attack whites.

>hmm.

I already explained myself. If you whiteys can go around calling everyone shitskins then I expect you to have thick enough skin to resist being called retarded white subhuman monkeys too.

I see now that you don't and that your racism is just an externalized inferiority complex. I feel bad for you people. Can't even take a fucking insult even though you shitpost daily about "niggers".

Your time is over, wite boi. It's the age of the black man now. We don't even have to do anything, you're willingly giving up your women up to us to be ravaged, that's how cucked your pathetic race is. You were never meant to be leaders, and now you will be outbred and left behind in the dustbin of history where you belong.

>People are talking about mass-immigration and ethnic replacement.
not genocide

also, no country in europe will be majority non-white in the next few hundreds of years, not that it would matter

everyone is europe is mixed if you go far enough back in time

Panama is in Central America.
Literally another continent.

>American geography

daily remnder that europeans are genetically more close to africans than abbos are

Whites should die, it's only fair.

the reality of the situation is that shitskins and negroes are just gross-looking, have bad body odor and are dumb as rocks with no self control.
the world would not miss them if they just went away tomorrow, in fact it would be a better place.
now you may be all mad about this reality if you're a shitskin, you didn't choose to be this way after all it's just the way the dice rolled, but you know it's true so you best just come to grips with it and get over it.

>People are talking about mass-immigration

Good point, but I see only white lawmakers signing into law mass immigration. I mean Angela Merkel is one of the biggest supporters of pro-immigration policy and she is the whitest person I know.

It is not my fault white people hate themself. Why does your own self-hatred count as me genociding you? I mean, if jews had been voluntarily getting into gas chambers then it wouldn't have been a genocide.

>ethnic replacement.
Buzzword. Please define ethnic replacement. Just getting other ethnicities into a territory is not ethnic replacement.

>They're having way less children than europeans, but their society will still be japanese in a few decades.

Japanese people do not sign into law mass immigration policy.

White people do.

It is your own fucking fault. Don't call it a genocide. And even if your argument is "jews are running the system behind our backs" that is a shit argument because jews are mostly white. Look at Israel. Whitest country in the world.

How much of that is down to the worldwide population boom? Considering that Europe is still 80-90% white I'm guessing most of it.

no

it's genocide

>racism is bad!1!!1!!1!
>fuck you subhuman white monkeys!!!
>twas merely a jest
Sure.

S-America is a special case in the sense that you can't point to S-America being mixed as a way to refute the arguments that what is happening wrt immigration today (primarily the scale) is unique to white countries. This is due to the scale and the amount of time.

In any way, the originial people of S-America didn't exactly win out (*), so why should whites take what happened there as an argument to let the same thing happen to their countries.

*Materially of course they gained massively, but there's more to life than material gain. And in this sense they lost. Sad, for them and the world.

also
>racism
lel, you really don't have anything else except screaming "racism", even though I haven't made a single statement negative towards any group. Which again proves that "racism" is just bullshit anyway, used to keep whites from defending themselves and their interests.

there's not much of a scientific truth to the concept of a white race

>used to keep whites from defending themselves and their interests.
whites aren't under attack or being genocided

also, in the case of the Uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12071030/More-than-a-third-of-NHS-doctors-born-abroad.html
>born abroad
no immigrant or descendant, born abroad

yes, it has been in 'the white man's' interest
more than 90%
and if you count turks, syrians as white (which if you are a racial realist you should) it's even bigger

>Sure.

Jest or not (and it was), if you call people niggers then you should be able to take it too like a man instead of pussying out.

>Oh look at this man. HE IS BEING RACIST TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE? How dare he! How dare he!

and in the same breath go
>FUCKING NIGGEEEERSSSSS

You are fucking pathetic. What a failed people you are.

>
S-America is a special case in the sense that you can't point to S-America being mixed as a way to refute the arguments that what is happening wrt immigration today (primarily the scale) is unique to white countries. This is due to the scale and the amount of time.

My main point still stands:

If white people are suffering from mass immigration laws, but mass immigration laws are signed into law by white politicians (Easy example: Angela Merkel) then what is happening to white people is not a genocide. It is a suicide.

Again, if jews had been voluntarily getting in the gas chambers then it wouldn't have been a genocide.

I don't think so, I mean in 1950s Europe was about 22% of the global population, today it's about 10%.

and you know... population growth is so good for growing the economy. growth4ever!! XDDD

and we need to import people to support the baby boomers. XD XD

the WHITE sjw crowd really buys that nonsense. because they are fucking retarded and brainwashed.

Not white genocide. More like white suicide.

1/3 of doctors born abroad shows there's a policy issue in training up doctors.

>Good point, but I see only white lawmakers signing into law mass immigration
When people like spencer and jared taylor are talking they mostly talk to white people, to try to make them reject the white guilt bs. No one is appealing to blacks and latinos to stop white genocide.
>Just getting other ethnicities into a territory is not ethnic replacement.
It is at sufficient scales.
>Don't call it a genocide
I'm not, but it's wrong to say that it's exclusively whites in their own nations who are inviting all the foreigners in. Large international organizations consisting of all sorts of people also advocate for it. Look at the UN plans for demographic replacement for instance.

>jews are mostly white. Look at Israel. Whitest country in the world.
While I'm not one of the "the jooz" crowd, this is still wrong. Jews are not white except maybe a small amount of them, and only then in a very narrow, biological sense, which does not match what is generally meant by whiteness.

There really is. The government isn't funding places at universities for doctors, instead deciding to import that labour instead. Recently they started doing something similar for nurses, removing the bursaries that those students get in favour of, again, importing the labour.

no, it shows the population is aging and people want better and better health care

without immigrants the UK health care system WILL collapse

it's not as bad in other western countries, but it's similar

>In total, 35.4 per cent of doctors working here now were born overseas, compared with just 5 per cent in Italy, 10.7 per cent in Germany and 19.5 per cent in France, the statistics show.

i'd say immigrants are statistically overrepresented here

you know, i'm just seeing patterns

and dont get me wrong.

if you are lazy and rich because your ancestors worked and saved, importing foreigners to do your work for you has real tangible benefits - it keeps the value your assets high.

>No one is appealing to blacks and latinos to stop white genocide.

And in white countries, barely any politicians are non-white so I don't see how blacks could be orchestrating white genocide. With what fucking power?

>It is at sufficient scales.
Nope. Even if a race becomes an ethnic minority of just 1%, if they keep reproducing then they will always keep their 1% and maybe even increase.

If white people are also voluntarily fucking non-whites then that is also not my problem, nor my fucking fault. #whitesuicide.

> Large international organizations consisting of all sorts of people also advocate for it. Look at the UN plans for demographic replacement for instance.

Look at UN staffers. All fucking white. #whitesuicide #notmyfuckingproblem

>Jews are not white except maybe a small amount of them, and only then in a very narrow, biological sense, which does not match what is generally meant by whiteness.

Careful there buddy, if you go down this line then soon you will be shouting that race is a social construct lol. Race is 100% biological, stop lying. Jews are white. Get over it.

>without immigrants the UK health care system WILL collapse

as it should

so be it

>racial realist != biological reductionist
White generally means "european, or european descent and culture".
>then you should be able to take it too
Absolutely, and I am, altough I haven't called anyone a nigger ITT. I was merely exposing your hypocrisy, in that you claim to be against "racism" as some sort of universal evil, but yet find it okay when done towards whites.

and my mom would have gotten better treatment if I were here doctor...

t. STEM major

racism exists. a lot of immigrants believe white peoples' time is over, and it influences their decisions.

>biological reductionist
what does that even mean

are racial realists embracing the 'race is a social construct' now

we've gone full circle

White genocide will have to pause when trump and theresa may is in charge. france and germany may go full cuck but they were allways cucked.

>Hurr durr I don't know how the UK works but I'll run my mouth anyway

Universities here only offer places if they're being funded by the government, so the government will fund a certain number of places and universities will then offer that number of places. This causes things like medicine being crazy competitive. The number of potential students greatly out strips the number of places, if the government provided more funding there would be more places.

this. if i have to get my own health care insurance and not fund the nhs i would like in germany.

>Nope. Even if a race becomes an ethnic minority of just 1%, if they keep reproducing then they will always keep their 1% and maybe even increase.
Retarded. If a people goes from being over 90% of the pop. somewhere to being a small minority, then that is of course ethnic replacement. That just follows from the definition of the word replacement. Areas, spaces, etc that used to belong to belong to one group, now belongs to some other.
>that is also not my problem, nor my fucking fault.
It's not, and I'm not claiming that.
>Look at UN staffers.
Nice anecdotal evidence. The UN is a non-white actor, even if it incidentally consist of mostly whites in leading positions.
>Careful there buddy, if you go down this line then soon you will be shouting that race is a social construct lol.
I'm starting to think you're outright stupid.
>racial realism: there are significant, biological differences between different human groups
>nationalism: We do not want to become an ethnic minority in our homelands
These are completely different things. Hell, one could be in favor of one and opposed to the other without being self-contradictory.

nonsensical confused replies

i always get those when i post

What? It's you that doesn't understand how higher education works in this country. All it requires is the government to actually fund places and the number of students would expand to fill them.

Right.... sorry I forgot.

GrowF4EVR.

For muh economii!!

Ok, right buddy.

Honest question: Got more than 2 kids? I can see how if you did it would shape your views.

>kys
>leave the uk

pcik one.

white people in one form or another are present on all continents of the world

just because you count only your specific type of european as white doesn't mean much

white people are majorities in europe, north and south america, australia and have a significant presence in asia as per

We breed less, I thought this was pretty simple to understand...

my skin is pale white but my hair is black, my eyes are brown, and i'm slightly swarthy. Am I white?

11% google demographics as you haven't clue.

>For muh economii!!
i will repeat what i said before
if you removed all foreign born doctors in the UK people will die, people who shouldn't otherwise have died
and if you remove descendants, it gets even worse

that's if you get a white mugabe or something - which apparently is ok with

Yes. People who breed more win.

Always.

Simple. To. Understand.

The kind of immigrants that makes doctors are very fucking different from the around 1 million "refugees" that were settles in germany recently.

Also Japan is doing fine with an aging population and very little immigration. If a country have to fill over 10% of it's doctor jobs with foreigners, something is wrong with the policies in that country.

>People who breed more win.
>Africa is winning

Oh you.

again, it's a long term failed policy issue or are you implying british people are incapable of becoming doctors.

>if you removed all foreign born doctors in the UK people will die, people who shouldn't otherwise have died
>and if you remove descendants, it gets even worse
Obvious over simplification.

Never occurred to you that others would be trained to fill the spots? Maybe at lower pay.

And you are insinuating that people in the UK are not capable of taking care of themselves without foreign help

Why don't you go back to your country and treat your own people? Do they not deserve treatment? Are you some kind of racist?

>significant presence in asia
No. As I've said, white does not refer exclusively to biology.
Whiteness is both culture and biology.
All whites are caucasoids, but not all caucasoids are whites. This is why for instance, Ayatollah Khamenei (pic rel) is not seen as white.
Donald trump for instance, or white latinos are however white, because they're european-descended.
Meaning they have white culture and white heritage.

>just train more doctors
yeah, that takes time
in the meanwhile somebody has to do the job and care for the aging population

also
>Why don't you go back to your country and treat your own people? Do they not deserve treatment? Are you some kind of racist?
my people are the brits
just because i'm indian doesn't mean i can't be british
or are you some kind of racist

Well, Veeky Forums is just /pol/ now. Every fucking day a new shitpost about race, every fucking day people bump that shit. None of you people are actually interested in scientific research. Every thread discussing a serious scientific topic dies in about 2 days, while instead you idiots bump a new thread about race-mixing or race and IQ every day. Stop larping as scientists, you're all just a bunch of faggots with no future in research.

1.3 billion of your former countrymen drink out of, and bathe in rivers of piss and shit.

does that embarrass you?

>just because i'm indian doesn't mean i can't be british
>or are you some kind of racist
That's not racism though. And no, you can never be british, just as I as a european can never be Hopi-Indian, han-chinese or arab.

>culture is part of the definition of race
we truly have gone full circle
>iranians aren't white
i can see arguing about bedouin or mozambites being non-white since they have at most 20% african heritage - but even then it's retarded
it's like saying african americans aren't black because they have 20% white ancestry, it would just be retarded double standards

but iranians are white
just look at the guy you posted

See>racial realism: there are significant, biological differences between different human groups
>nationalism: We do not want to become an ethnic minority in our homelands
>These are completely different things. Hell, one could be in favor of one and opposed to the other without being self-contradictory.

When europeans don't fuck enough but want to fuck with other countries this is what you get.

Instead of sending guns to sirian rebels, germans should send viagra to its people.

Hitler felt the same way about Jews.

You are literally Hitler.

Hitler wasn't so bad. Jews are mostly white after all so for all I care, gas those bastards.

That said, Hitler was not too smart. He did not realize that his people also deserved to burn in the gas chambers. I say we must undo his mistake and re-ignite the flames of Auschwitz and get rid of all the white scum once and for all.