How'd i do?

How'd i do?

I've cooked for myself maybe 20 times in my life, wife left me 3 weeks ago.

Beed broccoli and salad

I meant beef, and its tough as leather.

Did they tan this cow before they shot it or did i under cook it or something

Are you okay? After the split up I mean with your wife.

The rest

Coke and drinking helps. Plus the drinking helps me forget how much money im about to lose.

I'm thinking of just spending as much as i can before she gets 3/4 of it. Like giving away hundreds of thousands to the red cross lol

Im at a motel now

Good thinking. This is why you can't trust women. I've had two divorces and gave up entirely on them. I've been homeless for a while because of women. Never trust those vile creatures.

Do you have kids? I don't mind the split between me and my ex-wives but I always feel sorry for my children.

If it's tough, you overcooked it or it's a poor quality cut.

You can tenderize and marinade it before you cook it to make the best of a bad cut.

No, no kids.

She was baggage enough. By far the craziest woman I've ever met. She threatened to kill herself if i ever cheated on her out entire marriage then cheats and leaves me lol

First off, I'd just like to point out that you got double dubs twice.

Secondly, I'd say lay off the hard drugs like drugs. Drink beers, not liquor and maybe smoke some weed. Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks...not worth destroying your body over.

I'd eat your food; looks tasty.

I'm a child of divorce.

The worst part was my mother lied to my siblings and me about our father, so we spent our entire lives thinking he was a bad guy.

I moved in with my dad when I was 14 after my mother kicked me out of the house.
Turns out nothing my mother told us was true, and that my dad constantly sent us letters for birthdays and holidays, paid for our school and clothes, and was paying out the nose in child support.

I don't need a therapist to know that I can't keep a steady relationship because I'm afraid of intimacy, and worried that my potential future children could suffer the same fate.

Start living your life. Have some fun. Don't be burdened by others. I realized that saving money up doesn't do any good for me except my kids. If you don't have them, there's more reason to spend money on yourself.

And if you ever think of getting together again or marrying someone else, don't trust the woman 100% ever. Keep evidence of your innocence.

Thanks ma nigga.

Im going to see how this divorce plays out before i start giving a shit about my health. If i dont have two sticks to rub together and my business is half hers i could care less if im healthy.

Im going to get some more blow and gin soon and go get some pussy.

Going to be nice, I haven't gotten a BJ in 3 years

Looks like you learned a hard lesson - never, ever trust an american woman. They have no conception of the sacrifices and compromises necessary to hold a marriage and family together. If you ever feel the need to marry again, look to asians.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking & Therapy

Why marry a bitch that doesn't suck your cock at least 3 times a week?

Did she do it at first and then just taper off?

>asians
>not russian girls
Literally pleb-tier. I'm dating a Russian girl right now, it's incredible. She bows to my every whim, she'll do anything to please me. She never refuses sex and when we have an argument she always caves in eventually. She was a virgin before me, too.

Why the fuck did I waste so many years on Western girls.

>Why the fuck did I waste so many years on Western girls.
because you lack personality

we had been together for 9 years total.

It started as daily, then weekly, then bi-weekly, then before I know it my dick has a half inch of dust on it. Even sex was cut back to nearly none. Then in the last 8+ month she's been fucking another guy....But I never cheated on that her... I could have with about 3 dozen women in the last 2 years....I should have.

Fucking crazy whore. An to top it all off she'll have plenty of money to spend on her new boyfriend with all my god damn money

I honestly am thinking of spending/donating it all and just becoming homeless before court lol

Buy valuables and store them. Rare comic books, artwork, vinyl albums, small jade sculptures...shit like that. It takes up little space and can be flipped after the legal proceedings are done.

A donation can give you a tax kick-back...but nothing is better than physical value. Government can't tax it, wife can't have it....boom your back on your feet once you flip it.

I'll ask my attorney about that before I do it. I t sounds a lot more illegal then if I just donate money to the red cross for instance then buy my sister a 150k dollar necklace or something like that.

Idk, Fuck it. I don't care this moment, I want to get my penis wet and do some more blow

That sounds like a good idea though. I was even thinking of withdrawing all my money and fleeing to Canada lol

It's all still up int he air, I can't decide what to do yet. But I did cut up all her credit and debit cards and removed her from my savings account (which where most of my money is), I can't take her off of the checking account but I've spent most of that money already so idc

>t. butthurt western girl

Russians are asians, though, so they're included.

>Russians are Asians
Uh, no they aren't.

>Russians are Asians.

Heт.

пaшoл нaхyи ивaн

Russian women make excellent prostitutes

come again?

Technically Russia is only in Asia if you go east of the Ural mountains, everything on the west of the Ural mountains is in Europe.

Why is Veeky Forums full of sad shit like this and the alcoholic threads?
When did Veeky Forums become facebook for edgy adults?

Do you have evidence of the cheating? If you have a good lawyer than she won't get shit if you can prove she committed adultery.

It's only no-fault divorce if there's no fault man. Nail the cheating cunt to the wall and keep everything.

I'll tell you when you're older.

Now fuck off and get daddy another beer.

Op go to vegas and "lose" it all

If you're older than me and still here you need something stronger than beer.

Found the assblasted russians.

Youre losing 3/4s how?

Hi OP, First of all good job cooking! i would eat it with you, At first i thought you meant coca cola and alcohol and i got even more sad about your story, and then i realized it was not coca cola and i got even more worried, Please stop that user, it wont do you any good. Don't donate everything either if you do you are basically putting yourself in a position of no choice almost.

Now how can i help you OP? This obviously seems like a desperate cry for help, and i think it is even if you wont admit it.

Once again, good job at cooking! I understand how hard it can be. you have cooked more than i have even. Would you mind cooking for us again? Oh, and if you are low on money a good way of easily making this meal much cheaper is to just have some rice with it, not something like uncle bens however get something like a 5kg rice bag if there are any asian stores nearby.

lol wtf