Food Americans could never understand

Food Americans could never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FvX4pD_bmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans couldn't understand fatty flavorless drivel? huh.

Praise

lol wtf is that shit
can u even eat it?

>eggplant
You're damn right. Most boring veggie of them all along with cauliflower. Checked though.

>pork pie
>flavorless

Nice spelling of flavourless by the way yank, confirmed for never experiencing the wonders of a pork pie.

>I'll never have to understand these foods
I am truly blessed

Yuck, just yuck. Maybe some of those are ok on a cheeseburger, but I would need lots of bacon to balance it out

Hugely overrated.

Don't have to be a Yank to see why pork pie is bland shit, also I appreciate that they don't pad their language out with needless U's, it's less pretentious.

You're not missing out.

Nah, haggis is one of those meme cultural foods. I'll honestly bet that, given the population the US compared to the UK, that there are as many people eating that shit here as there are over there.

>quads
AMERIFATS BTFO

That's just a hunk of emulsified and compressed pork in between thin sheets of pie dough. An american style pot pie with chunks of meat and various vegetables in a savory gravy and topped with a pie crust is far and away superior. The meat in yours looks like the congealed garbage you get from a can. Blecchhh!

>meme cultural foods
>meme
Opinion discarded due to underage b&.

Brits teeth are so fucked up from gnawing open their tins of potted meat.

Try again you corn toothed, mart sharter.

I'm American and blood pudding is awesome tbqhimho.

>Unsourced infographic from a bongistani
Lmao gets me every time.

>source
Here ya go you rotten teeth.
Fully verifiable, you certainly start them young with all that HFCS.
Now go and brush your fucking teeth.(and change your underwear).
:^)

Spam in pastry. Mmmmm. Brexit poverty never tasted so good.

>Some butthurt Britfag actually made this

>someone made this
No shit, Sherlock.

>Don't have to be a Yank to see why pork pie is bland shit
Someone has never had anything other than supermarket pies, which are for the most part not that great.
Get thee to a butcher that can make fresh pies and you'll have a much better flavour experience.

A foodstuff that very likely had it's origins as a dare of some kind.
Not something I could really eat more than a few bites of before offal taste (hurr) turned my stomach.
Somewhat ironic given the stomachy nature of haggis.

Pies don't contain spam, and have nothing to do with referenda based collective suicide.
Please stop being a fag, thanks chummer.

is that what the inside of a fucking pork pie is? disgusting. why?

>UK, hurt feelings of

>referenda based collective suicide.
>this is what Merkel believes

Wait, so how often people go to the dentist is your go-to stat? That'd be like saying "More people visit the emergency room in country X, so country X has less health problems!" No, the attitude in most middle-lower class countries is that a visit to the dentist is only warranted when something's gone wrong, or when you look in the mirror and realize your teeth are falling apart. Rich people go to the dentist once a month or whatever, but for the rest of us, it's when there's a problem. 7 out of ten people in the UK had a problem with their teeth in the past year. Bravo!

Do yuro-peons eat this? Too bad the caliphate will take it away from you.

Do scots really eat this?

>black pudding
>flavourless

What's the matter, not enough HFCS for you?

Haggis is banned in the US dipshit

>Pork pie

Looks like a shitty poor man's version of a chicken pot pie, is it really just filled with processed meat?

>is it really just filled with processed meat?
No, I cannot believe people on the cooking board do not know how to make a simple meat pie.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FvX4pD_bmY

It's fucking shit. The superior pie, picture related.

Is this what inbreeding looks like?

A quick check in the mirror will confirm suspicion.

To

Or y'know

They get checkups and cleaning regularly, you fucking mental gymnastics mong