Anyone try these out?

Keep seeing commercials for them on tv and was curious what /co/ thinks of it

Seems a bit low strength.
Have you ever gotten drunk on Strongbow, Mike's or Twisted Tea?
If not, don't get this.

I've tried this and the root beer one. Both are gross. I kind of get it, it's a good idea on paper, but the flavor is shit and I really couldn't drink more than one.

Tried the root beer one. It tasted like root beer that had gone bad.

>curious what /co/ thinks of it
Let's find out.

Any "hard soda" is always a disappointment no matter the flavor. Plus why would you want all that sugar?

Only thing that is acceptable is cider or maybe hard lemonade if there's nothing else to drink. Stick with beer.

Ginger beer is legit good and you should give it a shot, although it might actually be considered a hard cider.

I think it's just the malt base that kills most of these types of products.

they're ass. buy a bottle of vodka and some mixers and make them yourself for half the price.
add a shot of triple sec and it'll taste even better

I've tried a couple non-alcohol ginger beers and they were pretty good.

No.

I mean it tastes exactly like you'd expect, but actually a little cheaper. I think it tastes like orange soda with watery vodka in it. It could be worse. I'd drink it if it's all they had at a BBQ or something.

Isn't this just alchopop?

I don't drink soda, so the Hard Root Beer just makes me feel sick with the alcohol and sugar in it. Too sweet my man.

That root beer shit is fucking gross couldn't finish one. The putrid combination of sugar and alcohol has beyond disgusting

>/co/
April fools was a mistake

Seriously though, I tried Not Your Father's Root Beer and it just tasted like alcoholic soda. The alcohol detracted from the taste of the root beer (sassafrass?). It seems like a meme to me.

I prefer their grape flavor and the root beer is ok, Best Damned Root Beer is based af.

inb4nigger

I miss /cock/

>tfw cant find good cider near me
fucking burgerstan
there is texas honey but it has a stupid amount of sugar

tastes fine but it's more expensive than soda and wont get you drunk so what even is the point

Not Your Fathers Root Beer is the only alcoholic root beer beverage that Ive had that tastes exactly like Barqs. The rest taste like melted root beer popcicles

like others have said if you get some maybe get 1-2 in a mixed six pack or something. They don't disclose how much sugar is in each soda but it tastes like diabeetus

>watching tv

That shit is for women and underaged girls...

>I don't watch TV, I have Netflix!

It tastes like root beer syrup poured into a dollar store light beer

why would I buy this when I can just buy some cheap orange soda and mix some cheap vodka into it and make it even more alcoholic than these bitch ass 4% abv sodas