Arab Cuisine

Enlighten me about Arab Cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

jewlicious.com/2006/01/science-reveals-jews-fantastically-inbred/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usually a cross between Mediterranean & asian cuisines and the good stuff is tasty.

There's a lot of bad stuff out there though. A good cous cous royale is divine.

they are shit at desserts

I had some kebabs yesterday for dinner, and chicken kufta
woke up last night at 3am to some intense cramping and blew out a few rounds of diarrhea
took 2 hourly doses of pepto to subside enough to get back to sleep

What exactly are you asking?
Döner kebap is Turkish, Shawarma is the Arab equivalent

Very good at deserts though

Shut the fuck up

Tajine is Moroccan, not Arab.

Kek

Do you not know what Arab means?

The meal in the pic is a "Tajin", and it is a Moroccan dish where we put different vigitables along with some spices to spice things up and serve it hot.

At the end of coocking add a nice spoon of shit to it according to taste. Its like creme fraiche for goatfuckers.

Camel and goat meat in fidel sauce

everybody in there was speaking russian, I honesty have no idea what was going on

follow up though. Talked to the girl I was with while eating, she too suffered a similar fate of tummy troubles. We shared the kufta so that's the obvious perpetrator

It's fucking delicious.
Those people may have goddamn archaic beliefs that don't work in the modern world, but their food is tasty as fuck. Most arid climates have great food.

It is good food. Find a place with a Palestinian cook that makes their own pita in house.

Call a Moroccan "Arab" and they will be insulted

Their food is the bomb, literal taste explosion

This, they are moors like the Egyptians, Algerians, Tunisians and Libyans

Patrician cuisine

Seems like *you* don't know what Arab means, user.

it was cleansing your body so you may be purified for allah

Replace the sugar with corn syrup and the stuff should taste like home, really.

Skeptically tried Afghan cuisine the other day at an apparently famous Afghan place. Holy shit, their cuisine is so much more complex than I thought. I was expecting dry lamb on rice and I got some unbelievable dishes. I don't know and won't bother with the names but we got lentil stews, dumplings with meat and sour cream in some kind of tomato sauce, eggplant dishes better than I've ever had before, lamb so fine it should be a hate crime, a sweet savory pumpkin puree dish that blew my nuts clean off. Maybe you would call it central asian cuisine but good god damn that was some food to remember.

Mandi is great. It's like non-shit biryani.

>europe
>every country has a very distinct cuisine
>middle east
>90% rice and kebabs
>extreme overlap of cuisine from country to country

Why are arabs so inbred in terms of their dietary habits?

They're inbred so why not their food?

Moroccan ethnicity is called Amazigh, or more outdated Berber.

Barbary pirates took lots of European slaves. Especially blonde and red haired women. Crowning jewels in harems.

This; they really love to marry their cousins.

H-how are they all not dead from birth defects? Look at how distinct north africa and the middle east is compared to everyone else in the fugging world.

Ask Jews. They're the least genetically diverse people on the planet.

jewlicious.com/2006/01/science-reveals-jews-fantastically-inbred/

That map needs to be updated with most of the Southern US in dark red ;)

That's literally just a meme

Nuh unnnhhhh they all voted for Trump too. Dixie trash are all neocons and neonazis.

Fucking delicious food. Veal tajine with plums is one of my favorite foods.

Where can I find good Arab recipes?

>voting for Trump = neoNazi
>>>/reddit/

With google. Use the translate tools & language settings to search in the language appropriate for the food you want to make.

I thought berbers were nomads like touaregs, my bad

And they all require glasses, all have asthma, are generally weedy and of poor constitution. This is due to inbreeding

The Touaregs are Berbers. Berbers are the majority of Morocco, specially in the atlas they conserve parts of they pre-islamic culture (if just barely).

The silk road and mongols who guarded it brought a lot of their culinary tradition into South Asia. Keep in mind the vastness of the Khans empire and it's easy to see why South Asian peasant food is a mirror image of North East Asian, just with different spices.

Most of South-west Europe and the Mediterranean was an Islamic Caliphate for 1,000 years, until the crusades happened. There's A LOT of Moorish blood in Spain and Portugal.

Would be more common if they weren't 98% death cultists.
Our forefathers kept them out for a reason.

This.

The best "arab" cuisine tends to be north-western african, imho (tunisia, algeria, morocco).

Levant > North West Africa > Gulf = Egyptian

Morroco has berbers and arabs. There is some mixing but it mostly remains distinct, especially in the rural berber areas.

Top kek. Everyone has missed this.

No we didn't. We just thought it was a stupid shitpost.

Demi-Arab here.
"Arab cuisine" makes about as much sense as "European cuisine." It's more like 'Arab cuisines,' plural.

Many Levantines have no idea what couscous is and, likewise, North Africans don't tend to know what baba ghanouz is.

And, believe it or not, religion plays into the cuisine a little too, beyond simple pork taboo or lack thereof. My family are Lebanese Christian. Turkey (the meat, not the shitty country) is common food for Christians of the Levant. Muslims, on the other hand, can live their whole lives without having ever seen a turkey, never mind eat one. Every big celebration in a Christian Lebanese household (save Easter) will invariably include seven-spice roast turkey with chestnut gravy (basically just peeled chestnuts boiled in turkey drippings with a few aromatics then blitzed smooth and sieved for graininess). Christmas. Weddings. Christenings/baptisms/confirmations. Family reunions. Cousins visiting from out of town. You didn't get blown up by a Muzzie. All reasons to roast turkey with chestnut gravy.

Nice tribe of the levant you got there. Good thing those muzzie devil worshippers don't eat the same food you do. It would be a disaster if you all three, muzzie, jew and cross worshippers, recognized you are all Abrahamic. It would be an absolute horror if you broke bread together.

>fellah muzzie is upset he can't afford to eat turkey like jews and maronites do
lol

kek