How is it possible that this bimbo explains calculus better in a 20 min. video than my professor with a PhD...

How is it possible that this bimbo explains calculus better in a 20 min. video than my professor with a PhD. in pure math with original published research does in a 1 hour 15 min class period? Objectively/ psychologically, what makes someone good at communicating abstract concepts on an intuitive level? Honestly, I don't even look at her tits once she gets started, I just look at what she writes and listen just like if she were my old bald sweaty prof. She saved my ass in Calc II.

Who is this brainy beauty

A well written script, practice, and the feminine physical assets which help hold a male's attention.

mathbff on YouTube.

You're, no offense, much dumber than what the professor thinks you are. Hence, the professor's explanation is not suited for you. He, for reasons I don't know of, expects a higher level (than yours) from the students of his class. Individuals who resort to YouTube videos (over their textbook, if the professor isn't able to explain) are not the brightest. The girl in your picture understands that. She makes videos that cater to people like you; they're dumbed-down, not rigorous, gives the bare minimum of information needed to solve exercises etc.

And that's the damn truth.

People who have just recently learned something are better at explaining it to others because they can still remember what it's like to not know it.

To a guy with a PhD in math, this shit has been trivial for decades. Can't empathize with his students as well.

this
this is how I know I'm stupid
I always do worse in classes I try to learn through alternative methods or just the textbook.

Calc I-III, unless you're taking a rigorous proof-based course, is just dumbed down bare minimum analysis, you dumb nigger.

The number of people who need to know at least basic calculus far exceeds the number of people with sufficient IQ to actually understand all of it in a lecture type environment.

What's wrong with that? FTC for example is easy to u derstand an apply but requires far more intellect to rigorously prove. Do you really think some plug-n-chug accountant should take set theory and be able to prove every formula they use?

No, I don't. I was replying to some math major who is so full of himself that he doesn't understand you don't need a rigourous understanding to do basic things.

I never said he needs a rigorous understanding of the tools he's using, though. I think it's completely fine that he has no idea what his "tools" really are doing, as long as he can use the tools he has at his disposal to get the job done. Also, I'm not a math major, but an engineer. I struggled with calculus myself.

Hey.

I see you.

I know you're a person.

And me, I'm a person too.

And right now, user, I'm reaching out across that digital aether to tell you that I love you as a fellow human.

It's an amazing thing that across all space and time, our paths should cross as they just have. I'm honored to have met you, fellow traveler. Godspeed.

>And me, I'm a person too.
no

Shh. Let's share our bodies with one another in celebration of all of history culminating in our meeting.

Beautiful

>comparing DE's with intro trig

that's not the point user

Makes it even funnier

i mean it's not like the gap between ODES and trig is enormous when you think about it

>Manjaw

Will science ever find a cure?

both are shitty plug and chug versions for engineers, so who cares

>be tenure-track professor
>career advancement solely dependent on research output

And you expect them not to be shitty at actually teaching?

Please rigorously explain the method used to solve the top problem, Dr.

Yea nice bait, only lecturers teach calculus

laplace transform
google it brainlet, "laplace transform linear ODEs" should do

Wow
Such rigor
Much maths

You sure explained LaPlace xforms better than Dr. Tits down there.

>I've never been to a university and interacted with faculty.

The post.

Not all the good researchers are good teachers, nor the reciprocate.
It's two different thing to master a domain, and use what you know to create new stuffs, and master a domain and formulate what you know to explain it to ppl.
What makes someone good at communicating abstract concepts ? One art is the ability to see those concepts from different points of view, to be capable of explaining them several different ways, until you find one that "matches" you're auditory. Then, guessing how to explain the next point efficiently based on what worked and what didn't. For me i don't have formal method to do it, it's kind of a vibe, a feeling. Much trial and error at the first steps, trying a lot of different grasps at a same thing, but then i start feel what works whit what student, and then it rolls.
Glad you found someone who explains things the way you can understand them. I wished every student had.

I always have an easier time learning from TAs rather than professors. They're just out of touch when it comes to understanding how uneducated undergrads are.

I love when professors (at generic state Us) act like their main job isn't to teach and think they can just half-ass it because they publish a paper every 5 years.

If I feel a professor isn't giving his best effort in a course I immediately start sending letters to the department head and dean complaining. Always anonymously, of course, but I'll make sure the email account I send it from has the first name of one of my felllow students in it. Kek. It doesn't really change much, but it sure does give me satisfaction to know I've soured their mood.

i like it when she swears this one time

Their main job isn't to teach, it's just something they're roped into.

Pray tell what their real job is. Most of these farts have not done any real research in decades, if ever.

The less competence you have, the more synthetic you can be because your knowledge is synthetic. Your professor is probably good so it would break his heart to reduce the amount of knowledge transmitted

Even intelligent women cant stop that mindless instinct to show themselves in everything they do.

I work at a tutoring center with mostly people who have a background in physics/eng while I'm pure math. They explain it just as well as I do even though my understanding is far deeper; but nobody gives a fuck about what a lebeguse integral is or an epsilon-delta proof. Point is anyone can teach calc brah.

most likely your professor teaches you the entirety while she teaches you the immediate surface, the difference between quick application and true understanding, also a combination of these factors help:

He may have PhD but she can actually have better skills at basic calculus. A junior high can have better abilities of simple arithmetic than any of us.

what retard needs Laplace transform to solve a homogenous constant coefficients differential equation

its literally just knowing what a characteristic equation is how do you not recognize that

Hey that is mean!

The problem with professors and those who write math books is that they're a bunch of showoff fucktards too busy complicating simple concepts for no good reason.

Hence simple people communicate the concepts better.

It just happens to be that the Laplace transform is a right way to do it.

>muh trial solutions

Sad!

Just read Rudin's book of Analysis. It has simple proofs and explanations. Good grades quaranteed.

I'm guilty of this it's true.

you don't really know what you're talking about

>literally just makes up bullshit because they don't want to admit that people skills are important and aren't that easy to perfect
>doesn't know what makes a good teacher a good teacher
>doesn't realize that making something sound really complex isn't a good way of teaching, and that those who have a real mastery of both the subject and communication skills are able to communicate a tough idea in an efficient and understandable way
>doesn't want to admit that a female is good at math, and has to fabricate some dumb reasoning to explain why she is apparently not truly knowledgeable, despite proving to be so, as well as proving to have an assortment of other life skills

why even live in a world without her

>you will never cover her pale soft skin in milky cum

she doesn't even make videos anymore

suicide pact anyone?

You gotta start somewhere. Feynman self-studied basically "idiots guide to calculus" first, before advancing his math education.

Only one of those is motivating

>but nobody gives a fuck about what a lebeguse integral is or an epsilon-delta proof
Do people really think epsilon-delta arguments are obscure or something?

simple , she is not trying to make a career out of teaching you.

Mostly PhD on pure math, self taught calculus young age or never need study calculus to pass A+ class

Simple calculus is so basic to care about it.

>trial solutions in a homogeneous ode
wat.jpg

sure, you first

What the fuck are you saying? You motherfucking retard, learn to formulate yourself properly.

I have never had sex.

Honestly the proofs of calc 1-3 are just blunt memorization. You can figure out a couple of them, but the intuitiveness of the rest makes it almost impossible.

>I'm a shit teacher, and if you can't understand me then you are dumb

>calculus
>abstract concepts

Top zozzle

Your prof (like most) is probably a shitty teacher. This bimbo is a decent teacher. But also, whether consciously or not, you probably listen to her because she's pretty. Some part of your brain believes you can get laid by listening to her, for better or worse.