Hey Veeky Forums! So I've been browsing for about a year now...

Hey Veeky Forums! So I've been browsing for about a year now. Trying to get a grasp on what foods I should be eating everyday that's filling and healthy. So far no dice. I tried eating salmon and rice every night and just oatmeal and bananas for breakfast then holding off on lunch. It's not doing much...
What do you think I should be eating everyday?
I'm 125 lbs and female. I also work out daily, if that helps. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

yoiko-yokochou.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits- wait wrong forum

what are you trying to accomplish with your eating habits? be healthy and maintain weight? get swole? save money?

it just sounds like you're torturing yourself by eating the same thing every day

Who is the artist?

Do you have a weight you are going for specifically or just trying to have good rounded diet you are going for?

you could eat more healthy fats, such as eggs, avocados, and nuts.

Eating salmon every day is a really bad idea by the way, I don't know how long you did it for but you should probably avoid all seafood for a few months to get the mercury out of your system. I believe the official advice for salmon is no more than twice per week

Eating healthy and maintaining my weight and getting SWOLLLEE! Money isn't an issue.
It's a little boring but I was told it's good to eat samey? I'm not sure where I heard that from but I've stuck with it for awhile and it's just second nature. Also I wanna get THICC.

Kaneoya Sachiko on Deviant Art.

Just a good diet! My weight is where I want it to be. I'm looking for something interesting to eat I guess. I actually don't eat much.

I eat eggs for breakfast and almonds as a snack! Should I sneak avocado on toast in there?

I'm quitting salmon asap!

>What do you think I should be eating everyday?
a more balanced diet than salmon, rice, oatmeal and bananas. try eating some vegetables. you're also probably way under the minimum amount of calories you need each day.

Umm! What kind of veggies do you suggest? Is there anything I should add to breakfast? I'm just not sure where to start, I guess.

Can I lick your butthole? I promise I'll be gentle.

Breakfast: oats. 500g joghurt 2 bananas, an apple and nuts.
Snack: apples cottagecheese and nuts
Dinner: rice vegtables and eggs
Just eat until you are full and get swole for cheap bucks and its damn healty. Dont believe the colesterol bs. U can eat like 4 eggs for dinner with no probs

you browsed for a year and learned nothing..?

Just off the top of my head:

>Eggs
>Avocado (guac is a meme but it's for a reason, shit's tasty)
>chicken breast and thighs
>spinach, raw in salads or cooked by itself which literally takes a few minutes to do
>arugula is a nice, kinda peppery green to toss in salads or sanwiches too
>kale is a meme but it's still pretty good if you just cooking it traditionally instead of putting it in smoothies like a faggot
>oatmeals good for breakfast but mix it up and toss some berries in that shit
>almonds, activated or otherwise, but be careful because they are very heavily calorie dense

This is what I was looking for! Thank you guys so much!

only if you're a grill "_"

You should be eating whatever you want in moderation. Try different variations of meats/vegetables that suite your taste and explore more instead of getting stuck in a routine. I suggest staying local and seasonal since you'll end up discovering things you'd thought you'd never try.

You need to chart how many calories you should be eating with your workout included so you don't over or under eat.

What, are you a lesbo or something?

fucking kek

yoiko-yokochou.com

>Maintain your weight
>Get Swoll
>Get thicc

Choose one and only one

READ THE FUCKING STICKY ON THE RIGHT BOARD.

>>Veeky Forums

what anime/manga?