Was Aldous Huxley anti-Semitic?

Was Aldous Huxley anti-Semitic?

Literally every unsavoury character in Brave New World is named after or based on a jew.

For example, Mustapha Mond is the "world controller" and has a hooked nose. Was he ever called out on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.research.ed.ac.uk/portal/files/15296352/Aldous_Huxley_and_Anti_Semitism.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQiZ_6kaDRAhWrA8AKHZzBDqIQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFuJlgacXy_g0kfcEJ6okXWG0QPAw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Mond,_1st_Baron_Melchett
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know but he wrote like he didn't want to keep anyone's attention ever.

What's so unsavoury about Mond?

>BNW is a eutopia

No. It isn't. If you believe it is, lobotomize yourself and have a nice day.

>eutopia

/pol/ is stupid enough to make me believe that you're not actually a troll.

This is really unacceptable literary discussion, and we all wish you would leave, or at least stop contributing. Thank you.

How is it unacceptable discussion? There's even a research paper on this:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.research.ed.ac.uk/portal/files/15296352/Aldous_Huxley_and_Anti_Semitism.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQiZ_6kaDRAhWrA8AKHZzBDqIQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNFuJlgacXy_g0kfcEJ6okXWG0QPAw

I'm talking about you ducking questions and hurling insults. It comes across as very childish, and is enough reason to disregard your opinions; immature people are often wrong and unwilling to listen.

No need to reply, I'll just read the article if you don't feel like having a discussion.

>wow if you have negative Jewish characters your racist
>wow if you have negative black characters your racist
>wow if you have negative women characters your sexist
End this meme

God forbid he portrays Jews realistically.

The person you are having an argument with is not me -the OP. My first response is that article...

This.

>Huxley earned more than $3,000 per week (an enormous sum in those days) as a screenwriter, and that he used much of it to transport Jewish and left-wing writer and artist refugees from Hitler's Germany to the U.S.

Huxley wrote a metric shit ton and you based this thread on ONE of his novels (that literally everyone has read). Read five or ten more and then maybe repost this thread.

What one's are worth reading?

>For example, Mustapha Mond is the "world controller" and has a hooked nose.
That is an Arabic name, you dunce.

Mond's potential to be not unsavory comes partly from his own understanding that BNW is NOT a EUtopia.

Are you perhaps confusing BNW for 1984? The lobotomy prick seems to suggest so.

Read 5 russian classics

Notice you'll probably find a few bad jews in there.

People didn't like jews and it's no different then how black people are stereotyped as being loud nowadays by everyone except they actually were known as filthy peddlers of goods, unfair merchants/bankers and were the only people to do things like loans, interest rates, etc.

>and you based this thread on ONE of his novels (that literally everyone has read)
Do you like your discussions on a mongolian floor-waxing cantina to be purposely obscure and hard to follow ?

all completely true.

Is anti-Semitism bad?

What about negative white characters?

Also, kys faggot

Isn't Mustapha a kebab name though?

The guy was fucking aware of the world as it stands as well as the future 80 years before every one else and backed it up with evidence and reasoning.

Of course he is going to reference the jews.

(Not that guy)
It was conceived as a Dystopia but our sensibilities have changed. We're looking at the possibility of entering the Singularity, which would probably have been Huxley's nightmare but, for us, is a means to reach immortality. There is not a correct opinion on whether or not BNW is a Utopia. That's what makes it far more interesting than 1984

mustapha is muslim though, isn't it a turkish variant on mohammed? basically the other "mehmet"?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Mond,_1st_Baron_Melchett

Literal zionist

if the kikes attacked him for the jewish likenesses in BNW, they'd have to admit that their's something wrong with the world in his books, which they'd never do. The Jews are literally marching us towards actualizing the book. LOLing at the goys in this thread who think BNW is a utopia

>their's