For those of us who believe in physics, the distinction between past...

>For those of us who believe in physics, the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
what exactly did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kGsbBw1I0Rg?t=3m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that he stole de pretto's equivalence without giving credit probably

he could see the future, basically he was a glorified fortune teller

More like a glorified dingus

>For those of us who believe in physics

For all of us, really. Again, the Material world cannot withstand any scrutiny. Lies are lies in all ways.

Spacetime is not the same as time.

Time is merely what clocks measure.

>stole

This isn't how science works, dumb-dumb.

now that you put it this way, he sure did steal de pretto's equation

>believe in physics
are you sure thats what he said ?

Relativity implies a block universe ontology

>he stole the equation by deriving it!
This shows the /pol/tards confusion and ignorance. As if Einstein just wrote a paper that says E=mc^2 and nothing else. He derived it from relativity and the symmetry of spacetime. De Pretto on the other hand simply got lucky and guessed it in a paper about aether nonsense and matter "vibrating at the speed of light."

damn my boi steinz was woke AF

tbqhf i'm not surprised, relativity is a psychedelic af concept he probs munged mushies by the handful

PEACE OUT

the breaking of simultaneity

youtu.be/kGsbBw1I0Rg?t=3m25s

the same relativity that poincare discovered. just a coincidence that einstein never referenced other papers, he clearly discovered all of physics by himself

Have you even read Einstein's paper? Do you even study physics? If the answer to any of these questions is 'no', then please BTFO.

checked again still no references in any of his papers mmmh

Is that a no?

What do clocks measure

Time. It says so in my post.

hes basically saying that life is related to time and time, he believes, is an illusion

He is talking about time symmetry in physical equations, in that there isn't a requirement for a unidirectional, irreversible, forward moving concept of time.

Physicists since have relied on entropy to explain time's direction.