What are you eating right now, Veeky Forums?

What are you eating right now, Veeky Forums?

Entree is about to arrive. Will post pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spicy shrimp

Olive garden?

Local place near by actually. Not too bad but the sauce was sweeter than I wanted. Every time I bit into a tomato it was like candy almost.

>pan seared in olive oil and garlic, seasoned with madras curry paste, sweet chili sauce, diced green onion, vine ripe tomato chunks on capellini pasta - mild medium hot

Chose hot. Guess I should have read the description better I was just so hungry and love spicy. The sweet chili sauce could have been omitted

Wine is caparzo sangiovese

I made some chicken salad with apples, celery, and pecans. I had it with some wheat toast slices, some parmesan cubes and a Claussen whole pickle. Oh, and Jarritos pineapple soda.

I made crab cakes

I had a romaine salad with croutons and boathouse chunky blue cheese dressing. It was good.

Noice

Great choice on the soda, nice compliment

Yee

Already done and finished eating, but here it is:

>Corned beef hash

And yes I made the corned beef myself

did you fall off the edge of flat earth?

WAIT FOR IT

ARE THE YOLKS RUNNY

ARE THEY SOLID

STAY TUNED

I made chicken and broccoli for d8nner, but this afternoon I made cow heart chili. It turned out okay but there are definitely some things I would do differently next time. The heart gave it an awesome texture and the chili base was spot on, but it needed some sweetness and acidity, it was kind of one note.

Als9, holy shit beef hearts are good but a pain in the ass to prep. So much silver skin.

Okay here's the money shot

I have three angles. Which one looks the best? This one?

Maybe this angle, perhaps?

Or this one? Just trying to improve my food aesthetics, appreciate any feedback.

This is the best one, still one egg is more than enough for the picture

That was my original plan (to take a picture with just one on it), but I put the second one on without thinking about it since I knew I would be eating two. Two was indeed one too many. It is a fairly small bowl, but I was barely able to finish it all, very dense. Going to be some good leftovers.

It took about 35-40 minutes on medium heat. I made a large portion, but that is how long it took to get crispy outside feel. I left a good portion of the fat on the brisket. I had to hachee the corned beef first, but when I added it to the pan with a tablespoon of butter, the fat rendered out very well and added some extra flavor to everything. Also some minced garlic and whites of spring onions after the corned beef had fried for a bit.

Not shown were the green slices of spring onion, I chopped it after taking the initial pictures. I gave a bit of the hash to my cat and he really liked it. He got very sleepy afterward, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

Rosemary flatbread and a glass of wine. Dinner for one.

So I needed to clear out my fridge (moving) and I had two bottles of vermouth that needed emptying (one dry, one sweet, each with about a cup of liquor in them).
So I poured them and the marachino cherries I would normally use for old fashioneds into a half - gallon of store powder-made lemonade and mixed. This is the result.
I'm going to see how much of this I can polish off before I stop feeling my face.

just finished eating it but I just made a sandwich since nobody had touched today's baguette so I figured I'd do it
mayo, salad, ham and slices of hard boiled egg
was good

>that much mayonnaise

how fat are you user?

Oh fuck not very much apparently

You're feeling the effects of the sugar more than the alcohol.

Enjoy your beetus

I figured as much, given that about three minutes after my third 'shot' I started feeling like Smurfs were holding a boxing match in my solar plexus but didn't feel as tipsy as that would entail. Wore off after a bit of pleading.
All in all 5/10 it was okay. Had an odd taste. Might be decent as a party punch if I thin out the lemonade/use something other than store-bought and just use sweet vermouth. Call it the 'Drunk Dial' or something like that.

It's not mayo it's remoulade. Also not overweight yet my job keeps me too active to get fat

unless that is supposed to be soup, it belongs in the trash