Get job at pic

>get job at pic
>buns are literally from the grocery store
>cheese is regular sliced cheddar
>veggies come in a bag from the grocery store
>meat is frozen

I'm sorry but how is this unhealthy?

If this is true i am surprised. Where does the burger come from though? Also all locations differ so it could be different where you are compared to other locations.

>meat is frozen
not for long, apparently

I'm pretty sure it would be very impractical to get your stocks from a GROCERY STORE, or that would be the biggest store ever and the smallest McD ever

Anyway. McD isn't really unhealthy in itself aside from how there's too much salt to make up for the low-quality ingredients (chances are, you eat salty with your own food anyway)

The funniest shit is seeing people saying "Oh no McDonalds is unhealthy I'll just get myself a frozen pizza and some cookies and a soda"

I worked at a Mickey Dees and we grew our own veggies and had our own cattle farm on location.

Hysterical that people think our food is bad for them.

No memeing on my board.

He thinks it's from the grocery store because the Wonder company makes the buns, but they're not the same as wonder buns.

>cheddar

you wish faggot. you think mcdonalds wouldn't use American cheese, objectively the best cheese for a cheeseburger?

literally the same thing

What the healthiest thing to get at McDonald's? I really am not a fan of their food but because of my kids i get forced to make a visit every time we go on a road trip

Their kale bowl but really just get a Big Mac
Key is to avoid their fatty fries and sugary soft drinks

>buns are literally from the grocery store
No they aren't that's not cost effective
>cheese is regular sliced cheddar
A little less than that, but no
>veggies come in a bag from the grocery store
Nope, again this would not be cost effective
>meat is frozen
No shit

Fuck off pierre

who the FUCK shills on the Bhutanese pedofile meet and greet?

GTFO McShill.

You're full of shit about everything other than veggies, possibly, because they do taste the same as any other place

But McDs buns and lemon cheese is special

XD

>I'm sorry but how is this unhealthy?
>if it comes from the grocery story its automatically healthy
you know when you buy any kind of food ever and they have that really chart on the back? it might be helpful to read that

They are probably just bought from farms where every other fast food chain gets their shit from. Doesn't mean they go to a grocery store like OP was stating

>visit every time we go on a road trip
how is this an issue? do you live in an rv or something

If I road trip I usually go to a sub shop that I can load stuff on and get a bunch of veggies and stuff.

People's behavior towards fast food is unhealthy, the food itself isn't going to kill you if you eat it moderately and live a generally healthy lifestyle.

>Supersized Amerifat portions
>High amounts of sodium
>Saturated fat
>Mostly refined starches that spike blood sugar
>It's just carbs and meat, not a well-rounded meal
>Gigantic sodas with like three days worth of sugar intake
>Most people who go there look like they eat the tray too

Can confirm most part
>Mc's bun are from a local supermarket/provider
>So are nuggets and fries
>Don't know about Cheese
>Vegetables are send in packages

It's unhealthy because
>Too much salt
>Overusing the oil

This has been one of the dumbest fucking posts I have ever read.

The constant McPosting works though desu.

McDonalds needs to step up their beef game it's horrid now. taste mostly like gristle

when has it not

Today I ate a Big Mac and a Double Chili Cheese Burger. That's roughly 900kcal but I was still hugry afterwards.
Give me 2 slices of rye bread, 2 sunny eggs and 2 slices of gouda cheese and I'm full for at least 4-5 hours even though it has the same amount of calories.

That's the danger of McD

>anyone saying they go to the fucking supermarket to get buns

Also a McDonald's burgers have gone an insane amount of time without developing any mold growth because of all the preservatives, and there's something a little unsettling about that

McDonald's ground beef must he the healthiest meat in the world considering the metric ton of scrutiny they are subjected to
When any other place gets someone sick is just another day but when 4 people get sick at McDonald's it makes news in the entire world
However even tho everything is clean and healthy is also filled with sugar, fat and salt

I wish one of you mcdick posters would buy a mcdick's meal, leave it sitting on your kitchen counter and record the process of decay (if any) by taking a pic every day.

>Tub of grease is bought from the grocery store

> Salty dry food stays salty and dry.

Stop the presses for this supersized retard

>mcdick food is dry

I didn't realize they'd become a jerky outlet. Have to give them credit - it's an improvement.

this
wendy's thicc fresh juicy meaty burgers are infinitely better than McShit's salt sandwiches

t. had wendy's last saturday

The only thing that's true there is we used to get vegetables from the grocery store if we ran out. Everything including vegetables to run out of comes from freezer/fridge trucks.

Also if anybody legit believes OP:

What's unhealthy is the amount of seasoning put on the burger. All kinds of sugary fatty sauces, of which the guns put on more than necessary. Multiple shots of McDonalds Seasoning, from a gun that covers a patty in one shot. (Whatever it is, the package just says "Seasoning") multiple slices of cheese, the fries are ofc fried in oil and doused in salt, people order multiple cheap burgers (Late night 50 pc McDouble orders isn't even uncommon), get McChicken sauce to dip with, get a gigantic fucking soda, even the grilled chicken is doused in ranch and BBQ, cooked with butter and has a tomato as an afterthought.

Fries are the actual calorie bomb, most people assume as a simply prepared side they're lower calorie than the burger. NOPE LOL

You can eat healthy there if you purposefully avoid large fries and large burgers, and large drinks.
Get a side salad or small fries and a coffee, water, small diet soda, whatever.

Pace yourself, because it's easy to eat the relatively small calorie loaded servings and want more.

Then you realize in small amounts the food is actually bland and is engineered to feel good to eat lots of it.

Screw McDonalds so hard for removing wraps from the menu. A grilled chicken wrap with tomato, lettuce, and that garlic sauce was actually pretty good

S H I L L
A
G
E

STOP BUMPING THESE THREADS, MODS WAKE UP

The grilled chicken fucking scares me because when I worked there it was the best tasting thing on the menu and relatively healthy

But it can sit there for hours if employees are lazy, I went for a 4 hour shift once and the grilled chicken wasn't ordered, so it wasn't replaced by the cook. I used to make my own before break and ask for them to use it so I knew it was fresh.

>work at aussie maccas
>meat comes frozen in boxes with hundreds of patties
>lettuce, onion, pickles come in bags, in boxes
>beetroot comes in like 5kg tins
>dehydrated onion comes in sachets
>buns come on crates with like 25 buns in a pack
>cheeses come in their own pack, 3 cubes to a sleeve, about 50 slices a cube

You aren't fully wrong, but this is some mighty fine misinformation

>saturated fat is bad
>hydrogenated fats are great

how do we know you're not just an angry burger king shill?

If you take out the pickles with a cheeseburger, the meat cheese and bun and sauce is good for days and days. I've seen a guy pull out a stack of squished down cheeseburgers a week into a hiking trip and start throwing them on his frying pan.

mods are patrician to allow FOOD and COOKING to be discussed, shut up faggot

it's only unsettling if you are oblivious to how things work
you said yourself it is preserved... honey doesn't go bad either if left on the counter, better pretend that's unworldly too

from the grocery store? what grocery store? im pretty sure they have global standards for their burgers, you cant just go into some grocery store and buy ingredients

Ok, break something like the cheeseburger down

350ish cal
plastic cheese - 90ish cal
patty - about 90ish
bun - about 90ish
Ketchup+must - about 40 cal

why don't you buy a spine?

Honey doesnt go bad for completely different reasons. Mcdonalds beef doesnt go bad because it's overloaded with chemicals that prevent decay.

You are lying, beings devoid of nutrition and being full of salt and fat is why body thigs are bad for you these days
A mcdouble up here has over half your daily salt intake and I can easily eat 4

maybe honey is one of the "many" chemical preservatives you aren't naming

It isn't

Salads
Snack wraps

Face it and accept the fact you got BTFO.

No they're fucking not

If you shills keep being abrasive to each other and and start some kind of shillwar I promise I'll go spend my money at whatever chain talks the best shit.

>McDonald's
Enjoy being a wagecuck

this, i would love a shillwar just to blow my cash on the one with the best shitposters

>food
Debatable
>cooking
Ayyyy