Where can I buy soup that isn't a sit down restaurant

Where can I buy soup that isn't a sit down restaurant

Some delis, sandwich shops, grocery stores in better neighborhoods often have soups in their "to go" sections as well.

A decent grocery store usually has a soup station

You can get soup for FREE at a soup kitchen.

in a pressure cooker

The Soup Nazi.

>Where can I buy soup that isn't a sit down restaurant
How about a grocery store, fucknuts?

Soup stand, Campbell's factory.

A lot of Asian take out stores sell soup.

Only place I can really think of. If you're in a big city I'm sure there's some kind of soup speciality takeout.

I wish I had one. Soup is really underrated. Good soup is fucking magical.

At the soup buyin' place.

Panera

All the grocery stores around me either have a soup station in their deli, or sell deli style soups in containers to take home and heat.
Asian restaurants will always have their typical soups (won ton, egg drop, hot and sour, sizzling rice, wor won ton, etc). Or just go to a place like Panera bread and order soup to go.

You can call in a to go order at most sit down resteraunts that aren't 3 course pricey places. Most italian resteraunts to mid level and almost all mexican restaurants will have a paper bag waiting for you in 5 minutes. I've never tried it at a diner but I'm sure they will do it to. And of couse most chinese places will.

subway

well, you can get takeaway soup from soppakeittiƶ in helsinki.
grocery stores also have soups but that's retarded , just make it yourself instead

i read "soup" as "soap" at first and was really confused for a second

Japanese restaurants where I live serve miso soup in a coffee mug. It's pretty comfy on a cold day.

I struggled to find a bowl of soup which IS sit down restaurant.

No idea how it's so hard for op to find a bowl of soup that ISNT a sit down restaurant.

I'm really glad I wasn't the only one

Quizno's and Long John Silver have pretty good broccoli cheese soup

You could get take out just about anywhere though.

>Long John Silver
>pretty good soup
I find this exceedingly hard to believe, but must admit I cannot refute it as I've never tried it.

The broccoli cheese soups served at these restaurants always comes premade in bags and is usually from a particular brand that you can purchase in a grocery store, in a single serving can.

Don't get jewed into paying 200% more.

Many moons ago, I had sex in a Long John Silver's bathroom with a friend who was an employee. Afterward, I ironically ordered a baja fish taco. University was good times...

In Brazil

Isn't this cannibalism?

For Brazilians yes

The OG

Greggs

Your local rainforest.