Is maturity a spook?

yes

anything remotely related to society is a spook, even 'society' itself

Your mother is a spook

Is "sage" a spook?

Whats a spook? Genuinely asking, urban dictionary doesnt help

is smoking weed redpilled or a spook?

it's a tern used exclusively by nu anons

The "red pill" is a spook, so neither of them.

And what does it mean?

things that aren't real but we convince ourselves are real because if not then society would probably collapse.

Is worrying about spooks a spook?

depends. maturity's complicated
>urban dictionary
kek

No, it's a fundamental part of the human condition.

Depends of what maturity thinks.
I unironically believe that maturity is related with nothing but education, formal or self-taught, doesn't matter. The many people I met who worked since very early in life (some of then since they were 13) behave very much like would behave a person at the age when they stopped studying.

The human condition? That's gotta be a spook, right?

no. it's just an indication of the fact that permanent neoteny is likely to be the future of mankind

never grow up

spend all life hiding from it

and sent anyone who breaks the magic spell to the gulag in never never land

You're starting to get it.

Yes it is. In fact, though I don't use "spook" myself, maturity and adulthood as intrinsic good is one of society's bigger lies, and one that I have independently considered and named.

What I mean is this. Both human society and human physiology (which includes all of your well-being or the lack thereof, your psychological state and so on) conspire to make human adults /feel/ good through participating in and generating human society. Because both of these distinct categories conspire to do so, adult humans accept what they conspire towards as being "the truth": having children is a good thing, I should start a business, I can help out this person who is a bit younger than me, that type of thing. This corresponds most closely to Erikson's so-called seventh stage: generativity vs. 'stagnation', which concern dominates later adulthood.

I personally refer to all of this as the /delusion of the productive adult/. This delusion can be seen in full effect even in younger people who are themselves almost fully functional adults (say, Veeky Forums browsers) who /aspire/ towards productive adulthood, because it feels good, because it will make their parents happy, because it is the done thing. And so while browsing Veeky Forums in their spare time, these types unironically sneer at nihilism as being stupid, simplistic, or "childish", as if any of these epithets actually goes to the truth or falsity of whatever nihilism is presently under consideration. Such a person wishes in vain to keep the Void at bay by sneering at it as /childish/, meanwhile it advances implacably, consuming all within a few decades on the outside. And everyone knows it yet hates acknowleding it on a regular basis, and so more-or-less manage to distract themselves by means such as the above. But these distractions remain a /delusion/ from the truth: it's all for nothing and you die alone.

Yes. Usually when someone tells you to "grow up" or "act mature" they are trying to use you for something. Whether it be for their own views or that of whom they follow, they are just trying to get you to "step in line."

t. manchild

Excellent rebuttal.

>"newfag-college boards like /b/"

I shiggy diggy. The problems started much earlier than 2014, and suggesting /b/ to cure cancer is like giving opium to a druggie.

It's shitty bait, user. Ignore

Like almost everything it can be a spook or it can be your property depending on the individual. Just because its intangible doesnt make it inherintly spooky

Spooks are a spook.