Is it true these "people" think olive garden is Italian fine dining?

Is it true these "people" think olive garden is Italian fine dining?

is it true that people who live outside the upper east side actually believe that you can get good ingredients at a grocery store? or that something could taste good without caviar? do these people not even drink $200 wine at every meal? fucking christ

Is it true that coasties unironically fall for this meme?

You mean you DON'T dress up for Olive Garden?

man, fuck Five Guys
know of like three other burger places that are better around me, but people still tell me about the wonders of Five Guys

probably

man, I miss when Olive Garden wasn't actually a shithole
been to like four in my area since moving to FL, everyone of them smelled like ass and only one of them had food that tasted remotely decent
like, how the fuck are they still open when they're so shit

Lmao UES is the cuckold of new york neighborhoods
My cousins live in the desolate flyover wasteland of south carolina and they est there all the time

I feel sorry for Mexico and Canada having to share borders with you autists.

>new jersey, long island, staten island and westchester arent flyover
Lmao

>man, I miss when Olive Garden wasn't actually a shithole
been to like four in my area since moving to FL, everyone of them smelled like ass and only one of them had food that tasted remotely decent
like, how the fuck are they still open when they're so shit

In a lot of places, even cities, they are the best "Italian" food available. It's like all the Italian places here are run by terrones that just don't give a fuck.

Thanks for your opinion, Bruce

>Italian
>fine dining
Choose 1

Atlanta, Georgia famously touted Olive Garden as the best Italian restaurant in town for the Olympics.

This is the same city whose residents' idea of a good time is going to a TGIF. The city has fucking hundreds, if not thousands, of TGIFs.

Atlanta is just sad. I went there to see friebds/family and it reminded me of the bronx without decent transit

Yes. All the memes about America are true.

Flyover should be Land-In. That's 2 of the 5 places that need to be destroyed if you want culture in America.

I imagine they defend it the same way /v/ defends things
"No, the flies are a FEATURE!"

is it true that LA and NYC think men can be women?

O B S E S S E D

I consider coasties and euros the same now

flyover here, and no we don't. I know people who eat there but I don't know any who actually think it's fancy.

having lived both on the east coast and in the midwest, I can confirm the restaurant scene is better on the coasts. not sure why people seem so eager to argue about it. Veeky Forums seems to be mostly a) people who can cook for themselves and b) people who just eat mcdick's and baco tell anyway. in either case, it doesn't matter whether you live in nyc or buttfuck nowhere idaho. and if you don't live in flyover, getting angry over what flyovers eat is like me getting mad over rush hour traffic in manhattan. what's the point?

therefore I believe these threads are made by a flyover who used to be a coastdweller and regrets his decision to move. he is also too lazy or too inept to cook his own meals and gets physically angry at the fact that we don't have anything better than olive garden here.

1/10 made me reply.

completely agree. any city in europe that has a white majority is included in flyover land as well

Holy shit! Rational flyover d-d-detected. I never thought I'd mouth those words.

>all the restaurants established/headquartered in Georgia
>picks Olive Garden
Should not be surprising that this state regularly gets top ranked on corruption.

Euros are spitefully obsessed with 'murrica in general. Flyovers are spitefully obsessed with the parts of 'murrica that actually have culture.