If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
I would have either a peanut butter sandwich or a few slices of French toast, with a nice tall glass of lowfat milk and a brownie or two.

white women. sheeeeeeeeeit.

KFC biscuits, 3 or so scoops of strawberry ice-cream and a plate of poutine.

also im trans

Reuben on pumpernickel with sauerkraut, thousand island, and swiss. Serve with ma's homemade potato salad and a wheat beer. For dessert, a scoop of pistachio ice cream.

I'll have a cigarette at the end, if they still allow it. Firing squad too, not convulsing on a table being pumped with chemicals.

Sushi, lobster and other seafood with a champagne

all the deep fried shit I can shove down my throat, just to die of a heart attack before the execution
your move, mr. Lawman

Nothing
Just kill me already faggots
If you take too long I will tear my own throat open with a fingernail
Would rather kill myself than leave it in the state's hands

Medium rare prime rib with twice baked potatoes and a glass of nice Cabernet Sauvignon. Dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake served with coffee for desert.

>thousand island
>not Russian dressing
wut

Chicken tartare, but only if I'm getting the electric chair

Have fun cleaning up the mess and smell ya fucks

They don't allow any alcohol, nor tobacco...most states that still offer a 'last meal' now also have a max value of $20 for the food...

And no firing squad for you...for now...

Joke is on you, your last meal is actually a day before the actual execution for just this reason.

All of them usually get some kind of "cloth tampon".

Just looked up russian dressing, never heard of it because murika. Sounds awesome

A burger with fries and a coke

Guillotine for death please

Well i dont have death row in my country (although we have pro sharia laws lmao) but i bet id order a bunch of nice shit and get full to quickly.

I would choose differently, but man do I respect the pure simplicity of your choices.

it was apparently created in New Hampshire, shits wild son

Two pints of mint chocolate chip ice-cream.

> no booze or smokes

Truly cruel and unusual punishment

get out you stupid self hating faggot

Deathcap mushrooms sauteed in a garlic butter sauce.

Aspic

Wtf, if you kill me, let me atleast have one last beer and a pipe of some random tobacoo.

Also, i want Schnitzel and SpƤtzle. Also a little bit of mint Icecream.

I thought they were the same thing, must be a regional thing

What a terrible world we live in

3 big macs and the rest in ben jerrys ice creams

This

I live in America and they sell it at every market I've been to, and it was fucking invented here. Don't blame other shit for your ignorance, dumbass.

Garlic, onion, black beans and laxatives.

Double bacon cheeseburger plain, a helping of seasoned french fries, two yeast rolls, country fried steak, country gravy, mashed potatoes made with the skin still on, two chicken breasts, one fried and the other grilled, and some fresh spinach.
I'd take a nice, ice cold glass of sweet tea for the beverage and a banana split for desert.

Fatty detected. It's 20 dollar maximum.

a french dip sandwich and then as many cokes as it takes to spend $20 or whatever my limit is

I would have
>250 chicago style chicken wings
>2 large stuffed crust pizzas with pepperoni, salami, green peppers, and jalapenos
>full plate of 2 sliced pineapples, 10 oranges, 1 watermelon, 25 cherries, 30 strawberries 2 plums, 2 peaches, 5 dragonfruit
>kfc bucket of mr. pibb
>kfc bucket of faygo red
>350 pieces of sushi
>50 large boba bubble teas
>salmo
>large t-bone steak cooked on a firewood
>baking sheet full of mac n cheese
>kfc bucket of mcdonalds sweet tea
>30 containers of mini m&m's
>5 cucumbers sliced, rines on
>pbj no crust
>10 crab legs
>10 lobster tails
>playboy magazine to beat it 1 last time

Also
>250 crawdads

Chicken piccata with extra sauce and capers.

It's literally just ketchup+mayo
t. russian

I heard some guy asked for a bible as his last meal and he legit ate it.
Too lazy to sauce and verify

> nobody dumping pics of last meals

wrong

A whole box and pot of hot black coffee

Its not a real Ruben without Russian dressing

A quality ribeye, a few rolls of sushi, onion rings, a small bowl of spaghetti Bolognese, either a slice of Kahlua fudge cake or a bowl of bananas foster, and for my drink I'd have two bottles of Virgils root beer. Tall order? Hell I don't know but those are some of my favorite foods that I'd like in a meal. And if I had that I'd also probably get a cup of a fiber supplement and water just to clear me better.

Whole slab of BBQ ribs, mac & cheese, coleslaw, potato salad, corn bread, sweat tea and strawberry lemonade mixed together, cheese cake and ice cream for dessert.

Sometimes the attorney (if you have one) will buy the meal to avoid the price cap.

Just a monster ultra red please

Chick fil a sandwich, waffle fries, lemonade, and a peach shake.

>sweat tea and strawberry lemonade mixed together
yum

>that last sip

Haha nice

S I P P B O I S

>pbj
>no crust

A perfectly cooked garlic smothered steak, Kfc mash and gravy, funyuns, fried Wisconsin white cheddar cheese curds, my grandmas chocolate snowflake cookies, a klondike and a speculoos ben and jerry ice cream pint.

5/5

Half a dozen pork chops, a tub of potato salad, beef lo mein, a gallon of milk, and a bottle of Ex-Lax
>coroner's face when

Found the serial killer

as much bulk brown rice they can buy with 20 bucks but that not what im eating in thos bags of rice i want the guards to dump all the brown rice in my cell and within all the brown rice there will be one single grain of white rice i will have till the time of my execution to find it and eat it also during that time the guards can shoot me with rubber bullets

A big fat unwashed juicy uncut cock desu

A cheeseburger, two fries, a handful of pistachio nuts, and shrimp alfredo with a Pepsi.

A simple meal for a simple man.

1. Elvis sandwich (peanut butter, bananas, bacon, fried in a pan with a ton of butter)
2. Steak and fried eggs (runny yolks)
3. Cabbage rolls
4. Greek salad
5. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream

A giant plate of shellfish, that way I can anaphylaxis my way to victory.

I'd take a BLT and some soda.
Is it possible to still get a firing squad? Lethal injection has a really fucking high failure rate, like 7% or something.

this desu. I'd be fucking terrified of lethal injection. If I was on death row I'd probably beg them to let me kill myself or give me the firing squad or electric chair or something. being strapped down to that bed and injected with shit is absolutely horrifying to me.

>he fucks with zebra cakes

mein fucking nigger

You really should be able to choose how it gets done as long as it isn't too outlandish or at least get to pick from a few options. From what I understand lethal injection is actually pretty painful.

pretty sure some states do allow this

When it works as planned you pass out and then die. When it doesn't you are in horrible pain for the whole process.
I'd pick guillotine if it was possible.

Hanging is really effective if done right and its simple math. Asphyxiation with something nice and painless would be good too or that "assisted" suicide roller coaster that guy made that painlessly kills you part way through.

I thought they'd sedate you first.

Anyway, I'd have general tso's chicken, extra spicy with extra sauce, also extra spicy, two eggrolls, and fried rice

US executions 1890 - 2010
Method Number of executions Botch rate
Firing squad 34 0%
Electrocution 4,374 1.9%
Hanging 2,721 3.1%
Gas chamber 593 5.4%
Lethal injection 1,054 7.1%

I'd still pick lethal injection instead of the chair. High voltage electricity scares the shit out of me.

Olive Gardens never-ending breadsticks.

Checkmate lawman.

To stay somewhat on topic I would recommend this book and its sequel. Its more last meal than death row but really nice.

Two boxes of fudge rounds
10 pieces of Nashville Hot
3 Large Arby's fries
A big pot of my mom's chicken and dumplings
2 two liters of cherry Dr pepper

brioche french toast
vanilla milkshake
cheeseburger
and a bag of fuego takis

I'd go with firing squad

kek that sounds fun for the guards

>eat as many enriched wheat breadsticks as you want

Shalom brother, eat your vitamins. Good. Good.

Did someone mention vitamins? Good goyim.

Fucking peanut butter anything. Jars upon jars of nutty, smooth, caramel, honey, chocolate, cinnamon, and cum. Good with anything loaded with carbs and grains, also banana and cheese. I would also never stop eating a bag of PB M&M's even while getting shot. I will die with my love.

I'll have: two numba 9s, a numba 9 large, a numba 6 with extra dip, a numba 7, two numba 45s (one with cheese), and a large soda

>shrimp cocktail
>aged sirloin medium rare cooked on a wood grill
>baked potato with extra butter and sour cream
>artichoke with melted butter
>crab legs with more melted butter
>some good breadsticks
>bbq chicken
>buttery smooth mashed potatoes
>fried clams
>some assorted Wingstop wings (atomic, mango habanero, garlic parmesan, and mild)
>a two liter of cherry vanilla coke with a glass of crunchy ice to pour it in
>banana cream pie and some coffee with cream just to make double sure I actually don't like coffee, and a glass of milk as a backup
>eat this while watching some golden age simpsons

I could probably eat all that too if I prepared for it

>Chicago-style Italian beef/sausage combo sandwich topped with a big helping of hot giardinera.
>5 pieces of lightly battered and fried lake perch with lemon wedges.
>Brussels sprouts sauteed with bacon and topped with parmesan and black pepper.
>baked potato with sour cream, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
>bread pudding with vanilla sauce.
>can of Cherry Coke.
>a glass of cherry limeade.
>a strawberry milkshake made with freshly macerated strawberries.

Donald Trump's cum in a jar.

50 pounds of Saffron.

S-sauce?

Large pizza from Mellow Mushroom. Half supreme half pepperoni and black olives.

XL bowl of Chili verde
fresh tortillas
64 OZ of some local meme beer
Fresh chips

>not wanting to ride the lightning
cuck

Oysters, just like as many as they're allowed to give me.

1 kilogram of cockles and 3 litres of root beer

>If you were on death row
But I would never be on death row, because I'm not a criminal nigger.

Case of mistaken identity and they logged your entire Veeky Forums history and were allowed to use it in court as evidence of character. You never had a chance.

Now play, fag

>pepperoni with black olives
>he knows

I would ask for the world's rarest truffle, and while theyre out looking for it, id escape

just a shot glass of whiskey and coins for the ferryman

Cyanid, that I pay for, there is no way I would allow others to pay for and be part of my death against their will.

A b s o l u t e l y D a s t a r d l y

Thats one of my favorite topping combos and I don't get why people hate it.