Other urls found in this thread:

aa.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALCOHOLIC

THINGS

MY

MCCHICKEN

COCK

Annnnd you've managed to create a better Veeky Forums challenge than whatever we're doing this month. Congrats!

UP

not hard to do that.
you guys are a bunch of retards

In all seriousness I've heard great things about Kirkland/Costco liquor. It worth the hype buying their $20 bottles?

if it gets ya drunk its worth it

anyone claiming they drink alcohol because they like the taste is a damn liar

>tfw no Kirkland-brand alcohol in Canada because Canada's retarded liquor laws

Isn't the Veeky Forums challenge just the narcissistic namefag /soc/ quarantine?

precisely

The first step is admitting you need help.

perhaps
but I'm not OP whining about how his whiskey bottle is almost empty

>that
>almost empty
aa.org

>actual OC contribution and cooking
>worse than fastfood/mcchicken/alcoholic circlejerks

You're the reason this board is shit tbqh

I haven't drank in three days. I don't have withdrawal symptoms, but I have been spending them wanting to do nothing but drink and hating myself for it. For years I've been downing at least six pints a night almost every night. I kept telling myself and my friends and family that I only did it because I liked it, because it's fun. But I knew and I'm sure that they knew I have a problem.

I honestly don't know how to be sober anymore.

>7 year old straight bourbon
It's probably not bad. Won't be making anyone's top 10, but it would make a perfectly fine mixing whiskey

Triggered the retarded fuckboy. No one cares about your shitty paella, Tom.

Very high quality reply, but for me it's the mcchicken.

if you're mixing it, you just taste the mixer anyway
coke or whatever

good whiskey is meant to be drunken straight

They usually partner with major manufacturers to do their booze. Their vodka is Grey Goose, their Single Malt Scotch that they offer is from Macallan I believe. Their beer is either Coors or Millers, but I forget off the top of my head which one it is. I think their Tequila is Jose Cuervo, so it would stand to reason it would be one of the major Bourbon makers supplying the massive orders costco pulls down every month.

As long as it doesn't cause you financial or relationship problems then who gives a fuck

Supposedly it tasted just like Jim Beam.

It think I read it's from Bufffalo Trace Distillery.

but paella is really nice tho :(

This. Kirkland Signature generally contracts with fairly high quality manufacturers for all of their products. The liquor may be inexpensive, but it isn't some cheap swill.