Go to sushi restaurant

>Go to sushi restaurant
>Korean/Chinese running it
literally every time

And Mexicans are preparing the food. Who gives a shit as long as the food is good

I agree completely. It makes sushi much more affordable too, decent spicy tuna rolls for $4.50 is some kind of miracle.

you could go cheaper and get canned tuna, mix in the mayo, sriracha, a lil sesame oil, grated ginger and some scallions for hella cheaper.

Go even cheaper and use seitan and rice for vegan minimalism

>go to chinese buffet
>small section with french fries, pizza and chicken nuggets

makes me kek every time.

Go even cheaper; for me, it's the McChicken.

I don't get it, aren't they the same?

>go to sushi restaurant run by mexicans
>Get fishtaco with seaweed shell

A korean restaurant I went to had mexicans cooking it. Was surprised to see them hand the plate to the server. They were pretty good

That's because Japanese people don't want to live in American shitholes. Even South Koreans are moving back to their country because their country's standard of living is starting to be better than America's.

Expect Chinese/SE Asian run sushi restaurants in the near future :)

I went to a local Italian restaurant to see their menu and noticed the owner speaking farsi with another guy. I am Iranian as well and commented "how interesting, an Italian restaurant with an Iranian owner."

I wasn't trying to but I think I offended him because he started asking me a bunch of questions and it got weird

Also these prices are the reason your place had one customer during lunch

Why do small business owners refuse to trade profit for more business?

Sorry you live in flyover land OP, I live 5 minutes down the road from a quality Japanese run sushi restaurant.

>knowing how to make sushi
>thinking you need all this shit
You need only 2 things cunt, sumeshi and fish. git gud

Chinese and SE asian
Why would they? Their own cuisine is already good, they can sell those in the west. With the exception of Filipinos and Filipino food of course, they're all trash.

No shit son, your remark was implied to him that only Italians should run an Italian restaurant.

you need more work on your speechcraft

Just because they have slanted eyes and shout angry animespeak doesn't mean they are japanese, Pablo.

The reason japanese people don't run restaurants is because it's a poor investment unless you are part of the 1% that winds up being halfway successful, then you have to continue to be consistent or everyone will hate you. So they get stable, high paying white collar jobs. Koreans, on the other hand, are poorly educated so they like to open up 5 of the same restaurant in a 10 mile radius and then burn them all down for the insurance payout once they get bored.

Where is the Chef Boyardee, this place is a sham. Fuck you Ahmed

t. Japanese buttblasted over the fact Japan had to put up a statue comemmorating their awful treatment of Korean women in WWII.

>Why would they? Their own cuisine is already good
If Chinese and selling sushi they are probably from Taiwan.

BUILD A WALL!

google South Korean youth unemployment

even worse those are the ones that are prepared properly and taste decent.

>do to chinese spot
>their 12yo child is running the cash register

Literally EVERY chinkfood establishment I've ever been to.

Except for chinese restaurants, every "ethnic" restaurant I know is run by my compatriots.

But its never as good as in Japan when it comes to sushi when its not Japanese running it.

This is a thing because the immigrant community helps new immigrants. They have collective knowledge of how to open up certain kinds of stores like dry cleaners and restaurants, and pass that knowledge on to new immigrants. Theres a reason food like orange chicken has some variance but is relatively the same through out the country, yet is hard to find a good recipe for online.

If i unwrap this, will you eat it?

>their 12yo child is running the cash register

Yeah, and using an abacus for the calculations, you fucking twit.

>sushi is difficult to prepare

it is just me or it is a McChicken?

Chink kids do that invisible abacus thing in the air here, no lie...but no, it's common practice that family run businesses don't hire outsiders, and use their own offspring because they don't have to pay them.

Unfortunately he is right.

Japanese work visas are bitch to get and takes ages to renew. Most of the Japanese run places are in downtown or retiree restaurants as a result.

It's been cooked

>those selling shitty sushi are from taiwan
educate yourself mate

Korean/Chinese food is usually alot lower price than Japanese food so it's better to sell Japanese food

>Asian Fusion food restaurant
>they don't use sushi rice for sushi

Went into a sushi restaurant the other day and a white Australian guy was rolling sushi.
I did a 360 and walked out.

Thats because most korean and chinese food is just noodles.

Also korean sells for a fucking shitload if you live in a flyover. I can get a disappointingly sized plate of korean bbq for $13. If I want jjigae its $11 and thats just fucking tofu and gochujang with an egg