How do we stop the earth from being overrun with Africans?

How do we stop the earth from being overrun with Africans?

Nightmare mode: this UN projection already accounts for improvements in contraception and education resulting in a 70% fertility decrease by 2100

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/publications/files/key_findings_wpp_2015.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14529651
faculty.ksu.edu.sa/archaeology/Publications/Hearths/Hominid Use of Fire in the Lower and Middle Pleistocene.pdf
visionofhumanity.org/indexes/global-peace-index/
africanexponent.com/post/7912-here-are-the-most-peaceful-countries-in-africa-in-2016
historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/Great-Horse-Manure-Crisis-of-1894/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Genophage that targets African specific genes.

If there's 2 billion Africans eventually one of them will find out how to sustainably farm something.
They'll stay in Africa, which will be less of a shithole.

Africa's a fuck-huge continent with a lot of resources so this is not some pie-in-the-sky hypothesis

promise to never feed them

Thanks, Bill Gates

>He doesnt want an underclass to serve us meanwhile robots dont exist

Pleb

Has anyone else noticed how african immigration is minimal compared to brown places?

>Raise them like white people for centuries, watch population decrease and head towards direction of white people.

Do you have a source on that? I couldn't find it on the UN website.
also check pic related, the problem is they're poor

>t. neoliberal thinker

Are you an asian?

Give them internet and online games

>the earth
do you mean africa?

africa is a pretty big continent
if you mean non-africa, well - regulated immigration policy, borders etc.
they'll have to do a lot of figuring out

there are resources there - some oil in nigeria, minerals, jewels etc. - potential to diversify economy is there, but the soil is very poor almost in the entire continent - either desert, semi-desert, red(useless) or rainforest(instantly goes to shit once you cut down the trees since the trees are evergreens which basically means the nutrients are inside the trees)

if i were african, i'd rely more on food imports than cultivating the land - it's just too difficult - zimbabwe, parts of south africa excluded
birth rates in sub saharan africa are dropping even today, just slowly - they'll certainly reach 2 billion by the end of 2100 unless something catastrophic happens (global warming?)

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/publications/files/key_findings_wpp_2015.pdf

i meant on the image but thanks anyway

Kill all white people, white people are the only reason africans can even escape Africa, so without whites africans will starve to death until their population stabilizes.

Why is /pol/ migrating here? Isn't it enough that you have your own board? Why are you tainting this board with your statistics, cancerous shitposting, and excessive racial pride?

It's like history repeating itself when politics got involved in science and things took a turn for the worst.

I strongly urge you not turn this place into /polsci/.

Don't make the same mistakes twice. Don't do it nigga.

Why would we want to?

>Why are you tainting this board with statistics
lol

what does whoever made this graph predict will happen to cause the Asian pop to increase and then decrease outta no where?

>Why are you tainting this board with "your" statistics?

i'm guessing indian birth rates dropping after they become a fully developed country

>Give them internet and online games
Oh my god NO that would be inhuman

>smart nog emerges
>realizes africa is shit
>leaves
>repeat x1000

>Africans will develop themselves and their continent
>This is bad
Lmao

>>Africans will develop themselves and their continent
>>This is will happen*
>Lmao
LMAO indeed

>when you realize this board is actually filled with brainlets.

1 child policy.
far more males been born in China than females
same in India.

Africa will become a Dystopian Nightmare. Expect Europe to erect a wall to stop immigration from it in about 10 years.

>be Zimbobo
>start farming
>Muhtimbit murders you when he gets hungry

Not a problem.

Coz fucking niggers

I'm from /pol/ and I just want to learn..

I wasted so much time fighting for my race when they don't even want to save themselves.

>If there's 2 billion Africans eventually one of them will find out how to sustainably farm something
>Africans eventually one of them will find out how to sustainably farm something
>Africans farm something

Lol
Africans are couple hundreds of thousands of years behind the rest of the

They only discovered tool making and fire when the white man showed up

No way in hell they will ever invent fire on their own

>save themselves
The white genocide idea doesn't threaten any individuals, and it's really only a problem if cultural values like democracy and secularism are intrinsically tied to the race without any external confounding factors. That's the entire basis of the preservation of the white race, and no science has even implied it to be true.

Send too many people from another culture into a Western nation, and sure, there will be an effect, but that's because of the culture, not necessarily the race. If such people just come a few at a time, the first generation after the immigrants has been more prone to put their native culture on a plinth because they didn't experience the reasons their parents moved out of that environment. However, by the second generation, other races integrate pretty well if that first generation hasn't holed up in some smaller cultural community like Little Mexico or a Muslim shanty. Without that constant exposure and after a few generations, there's a pretty hard tendency to integrate into "white" culture without actually being white.

The earliest stone tool findings were made in Ethiopia:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14529651

The earliest use of fire was also found to be in Africa, while the latest evidence for tamed fire was in Europe:
>faculty.ksu.edu.sa/archaeology/Publications/Hearths/Hominid Use of Fire in the Lower and Middle Pleistocene.pdf

Construction? Japan. Farming? The fertile crescent throughout the Middle East. Writing? Iraq. Wheels? Mesopotamia. Glass? Lebanon. By your logic, white people are dumb shits who could never invent anything on our own.

You don't, it's pretty much unavoidable.

The key is not all of that population growth will be from traditionally ethnic Africans. Maybe you forgot but China is heavily increasing their presence and are dead set into locking it as a resource reservoir, second home and expansion of their own language.

And unlike Europe they'll probably succeed since China isn't a collective of countries obsessed with infighting and dick measuring.

>farming
Africa is a shithole because 80% of the human population have the same mindset as a mentally impaired serial killer not because of any economy. The safest countries in Africa are the ones in North Africa that GUESS WHAT ARE NOT NIGGER MAJORITY.

we don't, the next age is a long dark controlled by Muslims.
back to the stone age, controlled by yet another face of yahwh.
jews and muslims are on the same team guys wake the fuck up earth .
we have been betrayed.

thats some next lvl wishful thinking, the kind that only brings destruction on yourself and everyone around you.

How the fuck does their population grow so well when their nutrition and water is so shit

handouts from white people

>The safest countries in Africa are the ones in North Africa that GUESS WHAT ARE NOT NIGGER MAJORITY.

Ummm...

visionofhumanity.org/indexes/global-peace-index/

africanexponent.com/post/7912-here-are-the-most-peaceful-countries-in-africa-in-2016

this thread needs to go back

>Why are you tainting this board with """"statistics""""

stormfags can't come to terms with this because they're still hung up on skin color.

>China
Not much dick to measure there, bucko.

poor people make more kids

North Africa is only shit due to America being incapable of fucking off in islamic countries but still North Africa is better than Black Africa in every metric. The only reason shitholes like Niggeria and Zululand have economies is because of the resource loads in those countries in the first place.

Put these stupid apes in Japan which has no natural resources and they would be Haiti tier.

Regardless of why North Africa is shit, the fact is that you are objectively wrong in terms of safety. Next time you should fact check before spouting unsupported claims.

Africa has been modernizing at a pretty breakneck pace. It's not the "starving children in Africa" kind of place we have some vague recollection of from our childhood anymore. They're coming up fast in the world. It'll probably be totally unrecognizable by the time we're old and faint.

Think of a kid born in the 1870s. Grow up before the light bulb is even in use, then die some time in the 1940s in a world with cars, radio, mechanized war machines that fight the sky, antibiotics, home-use refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, and, of course, The Bomb. Shit goes quickly.

Maybe they're improving? Rwanda is growing economically 8% per year and I saw today that Nigeria has even a billionaire guy.

There African countries that are growing economically. China is investing in there as well.

seea lot of Africa is still really poor and population grows exponentially
>Africa is poor so they have a lot of kids and they're still poor so all those kids have a lot of kids etc
development would break the cycle

How do we stop Veeky Forums from being overrun with /pol/tards?
I'm thinking of blocking the IPs of everyone who posts on /pol/ from posting outside of it. You can't treat retarded apes as if they are normal human beings.

You're not thinking though time. The world population made leaps and bounds when modernization happened in health care, and that's no coincidence.

you have a point

i personally doubt africa will ever surpass europe or china, or even india, but they certainly have a lot of room for improvement

and by 'ever', i mean in the near 200, 300 years - who knows, things tend to constantly change in terms of who's top dog

anyways, they would be significantly helped if somebody figured out a cheap cure for AIDS they could buy

>Africa has been modernizing
No, niggers just breed very fast.

this prediction is good and all but it doesn't factor climate change effects

we'll never reach 11.2 billion unless some miracle happens

can't wait for climate change to kick in then

Exactly which climate change effects would significantly lower the population?

>Nigeria is a middle-income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding manufacturing, financial, service, communications, technology and entertainment sectors. It is ranked as the 21st-largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 20th-largest in terms of purchasing power parity. It is the largest economy in Africa; its re-emergent manufacturing sector became the largest on the continent in 2013, and it produces a large proportion of goods and services for the West African subcontinent.

stupid anime faggot

I guess development would bolster their population for a while until education and ability to be self-reliant is the norm
I guess it'd be like a logistic curve

South Africa is a colossal failure if they cant beat Nigeria despite being a former whitey colony.

Touhou is not anime.

wich 2hu wud u fug?

Remilia, because she's pimp and gangster fly

people will starve and die
no, no, before they die, they'll nuke their neighbor
or before they do that they shoot aerosols in the stratosphere to survive a few years more and some other countries who like the warmer climate won't like that
civil wars will be common place, genocides etc.
all over the world infectious diseases will reappear due to wars etc.
if shit gets really tough foodwise in mexico, they'll want to move north and fill up the empty wasteland that is canada or something
of course by that time america will be half half and a civil war is likely
china will probably try to retake siberia - i can see india and china ganking up on russia - with nuclear results
southern countries in europe (fx. a desert spain) will likely be forced to fight northern countries
people will die of starvation, violence and diseases

this is simply because peace is difficult to achieve, but easy to shatter

i hope we have some really cool tech for us to handle climate change and adapt, but if we fail to discover new and useful things the above will happen in one form or another
i hope at least we have some form of global cohesion and not completely destroy what we've worked for

komachi because she has nice boobies

didnt know Al Gore posted on Veeky Forums

Yukari.

If that were possible, South Africa's government program working on it before apartheid ended would have used it.

All smart Africans are brain drained.

>How do we stop the earth from being overrun with Africans?

We don't. By the time the black horde becomes a starving riot all the smart people will be off earth and living in utopian like conditions.

L5 in 2035 !

>resulting in a 70% fertility decrease by 2100

Guess who made that statue?

>factor climate change effects

FUCKING SHIT.

FACT: We are in an ICE AGE
FACT: we are in a VERY unusually mild inter-glacial period
FACT: we are transitioning very fast from fossil fuel based energy to renewable/nuclear energy
FACT: if we REALLY want to lower the temp of the planet it is BONE HEAD EASY to do

Worrying about Climate change is similar to worrying about the Great Horse Manure Crisis of 1894
historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofBritain/Great-Horse-Manure-Crisis-of-1894/

Auguste Rodin.

You're missing my point if you think I'm saying that white people never invented anything. White people are obviously not dumb shits who can't invent anything, and that's the point I'm trying to make. People figure things out not because of their racial groups but because of their individual skills and the availability of resources to allow for experimentation.

>really easy to do
What's your method? I'm curious.
I know sone geoengineering methods like iron fertilization but afaik they are all just ideas some guy casually dropped and aren't really well investigated.

Mandate that every plane spray aerosols into the atmosphere. While suspended in the air, the aerosols reflect solar radiation back into space, cooling the planet below.

Reimu a best!

stop giving them free shit.

a population growth like that is unsustainable if niggers cant farm.

sooo... artificial clouds?
The question is if you can actually get a significant amount of reflection by doing that... and if there aren't any unintentional side effects.

>and if there aren't any unintentional side effects.

OK time for new flash.. there is NO CORRECT EARTH TEMPERATURE... Earth naturally goes from an ice ball to a hot tropical world... and anywhere from many continents to one continent

Lowering the temperature is EASY... but there WILL be consequences, same as raising the temperature was EASY and there ARE consequences

If you want something to worry about... the magnetic poles are SERIOUSLY DUE for a reversal... this means that we can expect a few hundred years of really fucked up climate.. the magnetic field will weaken, radiation will fuck up life big time, migrating animals will get "lost", expect the climate to act VERY strange... not a fun time to be a hairless monkey on the surface of the planet

Ah yes I forgot correlation equals causation

You're retarded.

Source on that map?

>You're retarded.

True... but correct.

>facts are wrong when they hurt my feelings
>Veeky Forums science and maths

it's a pretty strong correlation
I'm willing to bet they're linked causally in some way

Why would you care if 4 billions niggers would live in Africa?

The migration to Europe is already underway. And you can bet that every little bump in the economy will produce stronger waves. If there's a moderate food shortage like in Venezuela, the migration will sweep over the old world and be catastrophic for the world economy.

>China
>Not obsessed with infighting

The picture doesn't show increase in Europe's population. Anyway, if you think the migration is the problem, then stop the migration, it's not like anyone is free to move across all borders.

Why the fuck do you write like an insane person? Go back to InfoWars.

Shouldn't you be filming your wife sucking black cock?

Daily life of a /pol/tard on Veeky Forums

>Reads thread about math or physics
>Doesn't understand anything
>Falls back on race baiting
>Posts """"""""""statistics""""""""""
>Gets called out for being retarded
>Gets triggered
>Makes new thread
>Repeat

The only consequence of posting on other boards is that everyone else can see plainly how pathetic you are.

lmao at this buttblasted negro

Indian rates have been dropping since the early 90s.

Pop increase is due to less people dyimg

>Falls back on race baiting

/pol/tards are so predictable

you're black tho, don't lie. can't see your negro butthurt through my screen

Mfw I have a BS in statistics, an MS in applied mathematics.

Mfw blacks really are """"statistically""" inferior.

Mfw some children get offended and refuse to acknowledge facts and then throw a tantrum.

You're all so entertaining!