It tastes frozen, would you mind asking the chef when this was prepared?

It tastes frozen, would you mind asking the chef when this was prepared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9kGtgBJKyZM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eleven years ago, chef

Dear oh dear. No seasoning, tasteless, bland. Fuck me.

Is that it? Is this thread finished now then or what

this post is over salty

It's too late now, you should have added the salt to taste

Why do they always lie?

Do they think of a three michelin star chef isn't going to be able to tell that his food is frozen?

And why do they always defend their frozen food like it's some culinary revelation?

Is it just denial and/or pigheadedness?

>arrive at restaurant
>awkward encounter with owner/manager
>talk to staff, staff talk shit about boss
>have service, everything is terrible
>talk about how bad the decor is
>bonus points: confrontation with chef/owner over food
>kitchen inspection; its the worst kitchen he's ever seen
>bonus points: raw and cooked meat on the same shelf/floor
>crying and yelling ensue
>next day; watching service to gauge staff
>owner being a pest/not present, food comes back to kitchen, Gordon interrupts someone's meal
>next day; teaching chefs how to crack eggs
>bonus points: Gordon bonds with the chefs but tells the manager/owner to fuck off
>next day; final service, everything is going very well
>chef or waiter drops the ball, orders back up, food gets returned
>Gordon rallies the team with several fuck yous and fuck offs
>service finishes flawlessly except for that mis hap
>mandatory final round: restaurant closes 2 months later, owners homeless, kitchen nightmares youtube channel calls you an alcoholic/weirdo/poor

Did I miss anything?

>11
>eleven years ago

>[dramatic sound effect]

youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY

>Why do they always lie?

Because it's a television show and it's more entertaining that way.

Even on the British one when it hadn't become too "reality tv" some of the owners would still try and lie about their frozen food until confronted.

Most will likely get told to lie, the shows are set up to be as entertaining as possible with specific dramatic cuts and things intentionally placed (ie putting rotten things in fridges) so Gordon can comment on more shit.

Producers deliberately seek out retards for the show.

It was already in the freezer when we rented the place chef

To be fair frozen food isn't such a big problem depending on what you are serving, regular people won't mind

Actually
>Camera crew arrives at restaurant to set up the equipment
>Everyone in the restaurant gets coaching on how to act in front of the cameras
>Chef Ramsay shows up and they pretend to act surprised
>The restaurant is closed and everyone you see eating there is an actor
>Most of what you see is a set up

Why would u ever go to a fucking restaurant to eat frozen food? What is this mindset?

Except that these restaurants that have no customers are always serving frozen food, claiming it's fresh on the menu, charging exorbitant prices for it and are bemused that no one wants to eat there.

>Kitchen Nightmares
I've always been wondering whenever food is really that bad in that kind of "restaurants" or it's highly exaggerated.

if the food is good and its something you cant make at home than whats the problem?
and restaurants that do have costumers do it aswell, its common practice

What is something that a restaurant can only get frozen that I can't get at home?
If I go to a restaurant I expect fresh food, is it different in america?

>What is something that a restaurant can only get frozen
thats not what i said at all
you expect all sorth of shit like the kitchen to be orderly and clean and the food to be fresh and not reheated
expectations =/= reality

Are you telling me that I can't expect a clean kitchen and fresh food from a restaurant? Then why go to restaurant at all?
Those should be the fucking standards

Guys a fucking retard, the only thing I expect to be frozen at a restaurant is some desserts that should be frozen and maybe a couple of weirder sides that get deep fried depending on the place. Literally the only thing when I worked at a restaurant that we had frozen was ice cream and these shitty deep fried okra things. All dressings and BBQ sauces were made in house , dry rubs, cakes and pies, fries, mashed sweet potato. You got nothing but tike at a restaurant for prepping stuff so shit better be fucking fresh, frozen cunts need to die.

If you don't like it then you wouldn't go out to eat. Restaurants are NOT CLEAN. Every single one has cockroaches and reheated food.

Your staff is lazy and unclean and it's losing you money.
Shut it down!

I've been to some shitty fucking restaurants so the phenomenon does exist. However since it's on TV, the ones in the show are probably exaggerated

DELET THIS

This is the attitude of the people with these failure restaurants.

>Every single one has cockroaches and reheated food.
lel what dystopian shithole do you live in son

stop going to shit restaurants lad. loosen the purse strings a little bit.

I have only ever seen one restaurant with cockroaches and that was at a KFC in Guam, a literal third world island. Worst food poisoning of my life.

>Worst food poisoning of my life
There are good food poisoning ?

Not him but there are certainly degrees of food poisoning.

Having to wake up in the middle of the night and shit water is good food poisoning.

Spending the whole day switching ends on the toilet so you can alternate between vomiting and shitting and being unable to stand up straight is bad food poisoning.

Dying is really bad food poisoning.

On a scale they can range from "man I do not feel well" to "erupting out of both ends that make Mt. Vesuvius look like a bubbling brook"

What really gets you is the sheer exhaustion from your body trying to fight it off, so not only are you shitting yourself and puking everywhere you're also sore as shit while it's going on

Honestly you can't, that's why I would rather cook at home we're I know every ingridients that's used and I know everything is clean
Sorry but actual quality is something only extremely rich people and people who can cook get

This. I used to work at a KFC/Taco Bell and you'd be amazed at the shit that went on in the kitchen.

European one is real, american one isn higly exagerated. Different audiences and all that.

How do you know?

>spot cockroaches in restaurant
>eat there anyways
you absolute madman

>decide to come to Hell's Kitchen
>sit right next to the kitchen
>EY COME ER YOU
>FUCK OFF
>RAW
>tables are getting smacked
>BLOODY EL!
>hear people crying
>it's been an hour now
>realize his curse words are my main dish for the night
>All I wanted was a Wellington.

>KFC/Taco Bell
fast food restaurants are a whole different breed though

I get that this is all scripted bullshit, but just once I'd like to see him pull his shtick in one of the soul food dives I frequent.

> "the meat in this burger is greasy"
> "the bun is soggy"
> "my God, is that processed chee....."
> *gets manhandled out the back door and beaten like a drum by two niggers the size of Hereford bulls*

I've worked in restaurants in the US for years and this is not true.
Your best bet for clean restaurants are smaller upscale joints.

Giant places will be more likely to have pests, shitty hole in the wall grimehives will tend to be dirtier, fast food places can go either way depending on the management.

>tfw you've been shitting pure stomach acid for hours and your asshole is completely raw but you gotta keep wiping

I think this right here is the most true answer. I've been in food service a long time, I've worked in a few places that were a little dysfunctional but not to the point of being a million in debt plus. I would close my restaurant before I let myself dig deeper into that huge pit of debt. Sometimes you just have to admit to yourself that what you're doing isn't working. Fold it up. Try again

>next day; teaching chefs how to crack eggs

yes you missed after kitchen is the worst seen
>SHUT IT DOWN, IM SHUTTIN IT DOWN!!!

and multiple entries of this: youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies

>today we're going to check out ___ at ___
>your decor is DREADFUL
>i'll have the ___
>this food tastes REVOLTANG
>*camera pans to shocked owners faces*
>let me see the kitchen
>everything is UNBELIEVABLE
>*shocked waitress*
>depressed looking soux chef
>RIGHT THEN. NEXT MOENING, BROAIGHT AN URLAY
>*two chefs bickering*
>today we're gonna make donkey emu lambball genevese au'du'fee with a mango chutney ramoulade glaze and candied crustacean merlot reduction with thyme
>YOU CAN'T GET IT RIGHT YOU D O N K E Y S
>*more shocked faces, added dramatic music*
>now finally we've got a restaurant with some good fuud, good entrees right then.
>credits
>restaurant closes in 6 months

>today we're gonna make donkey emu lambball genevese au'du'fee with a mango chutney ramoulade glaze and candied crustacean merlot reduction with thyme

You were doing okay up to that point.

This, that's not like Gordon at all, only an attention deficit DONKEY would make a joke that RAW

ABSOLUTE CUNT

YOUR COMMENTS ARE EMBARRASSING

He is exaggerating his anger and disappointment for sure, but I doubt he is exaggerating his opinion of the food.

Someone actually made this...

Fuck, I love the internet...

Added to my favorites Tbh

That one nigger that says salad when chef asks if there is anything that wasn't microwaved

>Is this ice cream fresh?
>No chef it's frozen
>Ohh fuck me!!!!

What is the purest Ramsay kino and why is it Hotel Hell?

Is this a fucking pasta? I've seen this exact post before I think.

I thought diners would be given an alternate meal if they are not served.
I've also heard that most get a lot of food and they only zoom in on the hungry ones.

Never forget that a lot of the restaurants he visits are only afloat because of baby-boomer or older regulars that wouldn't know a good steak from a paper bag.

Especially for the older crowd. There used to be a "real food" buffet in my hometown (fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, etc) that was absolute shit but was really popular with old folks.

This is true. You know I read you eat a pound of rat crap every year?

Only in movies do walk in freezers lock people in. It's against the law to have freezers that do not unlock from the inside.

>WHERE IS THE WATER
>IN THE BOTTLE CHEF
>FOR FUCKS SAKE

frozen foods in a restaurant are absolutely haram unless it's a dish that uses peas as an ingredient because when they're frozen and used in a dish they keep their form and don't get mushy

peas on the side tho, that shit better be shucked from the pods on site

also frozen french fries are acceptable

Ramsay needs to learn from the master.
youtube.com/watch?v=9kGtgBJKyZM

yank telly in a nutshell

Apart from a few favourites, the American version is painful to watch

>Yank
A-user, Kitchen Nightmares that showed in the us is filmed all over in europe. It was rarely US restaurants.

List of things frozen at the Ruby Tuesday I worked at
>Fried Shrimp
>Fried Popcorn shrimp
>Raviolli(One dish and not popular
>Fries
>Onion rings
>Cheese sticks
>Microwave cheese pizzas (Kids meal)
>Spring rolls
>Desserts
These are all fried foods except the pasta and Desserts, the pasta was also rarely called to be made, as the linguine and penne was more popular.
Everything else was refrigerated.
Of course, the steaks, and pork chops were frozen and thawed the day before needed, same with garden bar stuff like ham cubes and peas.

He locked himself in, retard. To get away from the miserable kitchen. The lock is on the inside

checked, based user

>only have 1 ply
>wipe your ass only for the paper to rip and get stuck in your ass hairs
>have to pick liquid shit soaked bits of toilet paper out of your ass hairs
>my soul when

And yet I am still entertained every time

How much would you pay to see Ramsay beat the shit out of Ja/ck/?

>it's an "owners steal a quarter million dollars from their son" episode
youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU

I liked bar nightmares but heard he was a cunt

Can we get a crowdfund going?

I'll contribute.

This is pretty much the same steps for Bar Rescue as well, just trade food for drinks.

Welcome to [chain restaurant], can you get you started with something to drink?

ITS ME, NIIIINO

that and gordon threatening to pack up and leave

Gen is such a silly hoe

Some people completely lack the ability to be introspective. For some people, it's a power play. I'm the boss so we do it my way, even if it's the retarded way, even if I know it's retarded, because I'm the boss and you do what I say.
Gordon asks, "when's the last time you..."
>cleaned the grill
>cleaned the deep fryer
>cleaned under the fridge
>cleaned the vents
>cleaned the microwave
>got rid of the roach/rat traps

I like how he treats everyone like shit and calls them out for thinking their hot shit celebrities cause their on his tv show.

Also look at his blonde hair Aryan children. He's pretty based imo

screaming bar man is the best show

11/11

Alright folks what's your favorite episode from the actually good food series, the uk edition?

YOU FUCKING DOUGHNUT

The Chef says he freshly stirred it with his dick just before he plated it for you chef Ramsay

Lets pui that out on a tray then.

Every episode is exactly the same but I cant help but keep coming back. Although I preferred Restaurant Impossible.

Nice! Alright.

I only watched Bar Rescue for the titty bars and that one place where a bartender showed her horrible plastic tits for a $5.

You can tell he's genuine in the British version of the show. American version is just hilarious.

How much does Ramsay charge for doing this in a restaurant?

What about dry heaving seconds after swallowing something? Like not choking but having this huge urge to throw up? I had that happen a few times and I don't know if that's food poisoning or something else.