Can someone buy this for me and mail it to me...

Can someone buy this for me and mail it to me? It's impossible to get here in New England but I hear it's commonplace down South.

Other urls found in this thread:

danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_870299/buffalo-trace-stagg-jr-bourbon-750ml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but we can get heady topper and doppelgänger.

dont have any here. we get some every 6 months or so. maybe less. the jr isnt even that good.

I can buy it here in Australia for $320

danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_870299/buffalo-trace-stagg-jr-bourbon-750ml

Heady Topper is a meme. I would gladly trade this estrogen-infused numale meme for some Stagg

okay then we can get Curieux Trippel and James Bean.

What the hell is heady Topper?

New England is home to some average breweries that abide by a distribution model where the beer is only distributed locally. In the case of Alchemist (the brewery that makes Heady Topper), the beer can only be bought from their location in Vermont or from one of the few local grocery stores or bars they distribute it to. You can't find it outside of Vermont.

Similar to Tree House, another average New England brewery, they do not even distribute it via any traditional means. You literally have to go to the brewery and wait in line with a bunch of numales to get some.

Anyways, this restricted distribution creates a weird facade of exclusivity and makes it more in demand. People conflate this with the beer actually being better than it is and voila, you have a bunch of highly rated "god-tier" beers which are just average IPAs at best and are totally overhyped.

Does it really insist that you drink from the can?

That is a sure mark of quality.

Yes. All these meme breweries tell you to drink it from the can. Something about sediment

TL;dr
>I'm jealous

If you're not buying a brand only sold in Kentucky, you're buying shit bourbon.

bump. this thread isn't a joke. someone please send me some stagg jr

Send me a check for the price of the bottle, shipping costs and a 15% markup for my time

I've had better whiskey from New York m8

gladly

Also a $10 flat fee
A $5 check processing fee
A 5% markup for gas
5% markup for this post
25% markup for overhead expense

Just order it from Amsterdam Wine Co online and have it shipped to you? Its

It's in one of my local stores here in Boston. Get good, fagglebot.

What's it like being a faggot haha lol

I live in Boston you son of a bitch so I highly doubt that. Tell me the store and I'll go buy it right now

Macy's liquors in west bridgewater has a bottle. Call them.

Where in New England? I used to distribute buffalo trace in CT and stagg jr isn't that hard to find. It's a good bourbon (depending on which batch), but you're getting ripped off if you're paying more than $60 for a bottle.

It's hard to find man. I've been looking for a while. The stores do eventually get some but it sells out instantly.

Thanks I'll check it out tomorrow morning

i live in north texas ill check out my liquory tomorrow

Isn't that just bourbon?

It all tastes the same, that is just a fancy bottle.

Im a different user, But I live in CT and have some friends who distribute alcohol. I cant say I know myself but if this user is correct and it seems like it, you should be able to find out how and when the next shipment is at a few liquor stores. But if some kind user here is willing to just send you a bottle please post pics.

I just checked. They don't have any.

Nah, it really doesn't. Some bourbons are far more complex. A good example is Willett Pot Still Reserve. They don't go nearly as heavy on the corn as something like Eagle Rare does and as a result it tastes way better imo. I like most things by buffalo trace (except eagle rare) so I imagine the stagg jr is going to be good too. I'd love to get a bottle of george t stagg as well. This is probably the strongest bourbon I'll have tried so I am looking forward to seeing how it tastes

Just fucking buy it online you twat, or are you underage?

I'll cut you some slack because you probably live in an area that hasn't been completely decimated by retard liberals - but a combination of alcohol laws and distribution restrictions means these online retailers will not ship it to me

>retard liberals
>restrictive liquor laws

You wat? Try going to the southern red states sometime if you want to see restrictive liquor laws, you partial birth abortion.