>Small burgers
>Fries cost twice as much
>Give you too many fries
>Only redeeming quality is free peanuts

Compared to other fast food joints? Yeah it is

You forgot
>Looks and tastes microwaved
>Always hair in burger

>"Ok sir, one jr hamburger with pickles, that will be $13.84 plus tip and burger tax."

>5 Guys is too expensive

t. Pic related

It is. Bretty gud, but way overpriced.

Stop getting upset that people don't suck your favorite restaurants dick

Five guys is expensive for food that's not really a step above fast food

>Just making shit up now
Not an argument.
If the burgers are too small for you you're probably horribly obese. Like not even joking. Maybe if you're a competitive weightlifter you get a pass.

Things can be considered expensive no matter how much money you have. If you offered bill gates a $5000 oreo cookie, I'm sure he would consider it expensive in the sense the price doesn't match the value, despite the fact he could still afford it.

Got it backwards boyo.

Eat-In restaurants are more expensive without being a step above 5 Guys.

Fast food is not comparable and if you think it is your taste buds have been fried by over salting and sugar syrup. Now go take your tasteless wrong opinions and kindly shove them up your McAss.

>This mad over a fast food restaurant

Kek

All fast food is expensive when you learn to make better food at home for a fraction of the price

>be proven wrong
>U mad? + Reaction image

What's it like sub-100 IQ?

>goes to fast food restaurants
>calls anyone else low iq

>>be proven wrong

All you've proven here is that you got Five guys dick down your throat

Want to hear another fact?

In-N-Out Burger>>>>>>>>>>>Five guys

Stay mad

Nah I've been to In-N-Out on vacation in Cali. It was literally the "overpriced fast food" you accused 5 Guys of being.

The cashier did say I looked good though, so I'll give them points for that but 5 Guys fries beat their fries by a mile and they give you over twice as many.

Not that your opinion matters anyway, since we already determined you're a tasteless sub-human.

>we
You mean (You), since you're the only one in this thread taking 5 cocks at once

So you're just gonna give up like that? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, other burger chains genuinely can't compete so you pretty much have to resort to name calling to save face.

Nice trips btw. Oh wait.

To call in n' out overpriced is ridiculous. Number 1 is like 7 dollars or something.

Things can be considered expensive no matter how much money you have. If you offered bill gates a $5000 oreo cookie, I'm sure he would consider it expensive in the sense the price doesn't match the value, despite the fact he could still afford it

Fuck Jersey Mike's. Two large sandwiches cost $30?!?! Never again. Pissed me off.

Nice dubs. I worked at Jersey Mike's and the manager was raving about how fresh and quality the food was (you're supposed to talk to the customers the whole way down the line) and at the end the customer said "Jersey Mike's and afraid to charge either" xD

Yeah but the large sandwiches are meant to feed at least two people.

Maybe try not being a fatass?

But if 7 dollars is expensive to you then 13 dollars for a pretty comparable burger is ridiculous. All fast food is expensive by that logic. Except maybe Jack in the box.

Calling in-n-out overpriced but not 5guys is retarded

Well you're pulling numbers out of your cherry picking ass but I'll bite.

Free peanuts while you wait. 5 Guys gives you unlimited toppings free of additional charge. (If you added every topping at In-N-Out it would be double the price of the 5 Guys burger). Plus, the fries at 5 Guys are award winning while In-N-Out has generic fast food fries. So you get 2x as many of a higher quality product.

Not really a "comparable burger" when you think about it.

>every topping at in-n-out
What?

I'm referring to every additional item which In-N-Out carries at their stores and will put on your sandwich for an additional cost.

Looks like we got another sub-100 IQ hating on 5 Guys. Seems like a trend.

>expensive
>too many

Pick one

For the same price I can buy a pound of meat, 5 pounds of potatoes, bread, lettuce, cheese, onions, tomatos, and still have enough left over for a beer

shitguys is for fags, but at least they give you peanuts

t. Pic related

>If I like my burger high with everything I can it makes up for the high price they will charge you either way

A double double at in n out is 3.45 while a plain burger at 5 guys is 8.95 (Google it if you don't believe it)

> hurr durr but them fries are tasty and dem free nuts

Ignoring that an order of fries from in n out is only 1.60 while 5 guys fries are 3.96 for a baby handful (literally just Google it) the point of a BURGER restaurant is the BURGERS and 5 guys is just plain worse than in n out

Get educated you nut gobbling homo

Whatever you West Coast cum dumpster just defend your mediocre burger chain with absolute lies like the turbo sperg you are. Those are most certainly not the prices.

At 5 Guys the toppings are free. All of them. And they have a vastly greater variety. There's vastly more topping options at 5 Guys. The toppings are all free to add to any burger. So your burger from 5 Guys is cheaper in the end, than In-N-Out. And, it's going to taste like actual meat not the cheap shit from in n out. So it's cheaper and tastes better.

Meanwhile the fries aren't even comparable. 5 Guys fries are the greatest fries period. AWARD WINNING. In-N-Out has absolute garbage bin generic fries. And 5 Guys fills your entire food bag with fries. In-N-out only fills the fry container.

Get blown the fuck out west coast scum.

>get proven that the prices are in no way comparable
>comes back with butt hurt insults and the same argument

Just Google the prices and you'll find 5 guys is about 3-5 dollars more expensive depending on where you're comparing from not to mention

IN N OUT TOPPINGS ARE ALSO FREE

But hey it's not your fault that you can't enjoy sensible prices for better food because you live in a flyover state than go ahead and keep sucking off 5 guys while fondling their boiled peanuts till they jizz all the free toppings you want all over your face

Just look up those prices if you want to learn how wrong you are (we both know you want you scared little bitch)

Imagine being so poor that 3 dollars for an actual quality meal is just a no-go.

Like, do you work at In-N-Out cuz holy shit you're getting minimum wage from somewhere.

Maybe get a real job, some money, and some taste. Shit, maybe once you get a little money to your name you won't be so butthurt about losing an argument.

When you're burned you have nothing. No cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever thread OP decided to dump you...

3 dollars more for a burger that tastes worse is never worth it. Not to mention that's if your going bare minimum with 5 gays. Getting a bacon cheese burger, which we all know your getting fatty, costs over 11 dollars

I'll be honest I don't even eat fast food but if I have a choice I would pick in n out every time just because it tastes better

And you know what I'll agree, Cajun fries are nice but if you don't care about price and want something actually worth your money why not just go to a sit down restaurant where you get a step above dogshit quality.