Towering 100% beef burger

>towering 100% beef burger

>crispy delicious french fries

>ice-cold refreshing Coca Cola

Is there a better meal? Rhetorical question.

Of course there is!
You forgot the frosty, extra thick, chocolate McCafe Milkshake! With plenty of whipped cream and a cherry on top!
No meal is complete without one.

>not the Oreo mcflurry

Big mistake.

Don't forget to download the McDonald's app for great deals!

>oreo mcflurry

shit taste from a third worlder

And if you hurry now, you can grab a FREE apple pie or chocolate chip cookie! WHAT COULD BE MORE AMERICAN

Wow, this McDonalds place sounds great! I'll bet I can find one nearby!

You can!

Or it'll find yoooouuu!

>100% beef when it literally isn't
>crispy delicious french fries when they aren't
>ice-cold refreshing coca cola when everyone knows ice cold isn't the best temperature and coca cola is never refreshing

literally anything beats that pile of shit

Go back to /x/ you conspiracy nut

i'm not a conspiracy nut though, just stating the obvious and not shilling.
i don't follow the Veeky Forums trends.
quick way to check for the beef things, taste the "100% beef" of mcdonalds, compare the taste to beef from a grocery store and tell me they are the same

I'm sure the world's biggest fast food chain is somehow pulling a fast one in every lawyer in the world and you're the only one who sees through the 100% beef lies, right?

They have to put "caution contents hot" on every coffee cup but you think 100% beef is a downright lie? Chemtrails, lizard people, tinfoil, etc.

I have NEVER drunk a coke and felt refreshed, honestly I sometimes think of washing it down with water

My only problem with McDonald's food itself (don't get me started on how the employees are shit, you're always told to pull forward and wait at the drive through, and the order you get is wrong half the time) is the french fries stop being good about 5 minutes after they leave the fryer. There is something in how they're made where just taste bad once they cool off the slightest bit. Sonic, Hardees, Burging King, Wendies, all these other places have fries that are still pretty good up until they're no longer warm at all. But McDonald's fries just plummit in quality so fast. For a product that is severely overpriced, and only fresh in your bag about 5% of the time, it's just not worth the gamble. I stopped getting their fries a few years ago. I get nuggets instead.

>coca cola is never refreshing

The only thing refreshing about coca-cola is the bottle of water I have to drink afterwards.

Mfw the spoon looks like a straw

>sucking on a spoon
Big mistake

Why does the big mac have a third bun?

They can't just put the two patties on top of each other like every other damn double burger?

Kek

>Is there a better meal?

for me...

Double QP with cheese is 10x better

S H I L L
A
G
E

MODS DELETE THIS SPAM