Tfw wanted to believe NASA could make another great rocket

>tfw wanted to believe NASA could make another great rocket
>tfw all signs point to it flopping
If FH launches successfully I'm switching sides. I was a dedicated "SpaceX BTFO" guy as well but NASA has let me down for the last time. Space Shuttle - flop, Constellation - flop and now SLS - flop. They should just shut down everything except JPL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h1s2A85g4M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SLS was always a pork project.

NASA shouldn't be making rockets. They should make probes and play around with experimental propulsion systems.

The new anti-science administration gutted their budget, what do you expect? Wait a few years until the republicans go away and then you'll see some actual work being done. Though at that point the damage everywhere will be so massive I'm not sure fixing NASA's budget would even be a secondary priority.

But SLS started under the Obama administration?

>gutted
Oh, shut it. NASA lost a couple hundred million for some earth survey missions, because Trump doesn't give a shit about climate change. But that's less than 5% of NASA's total budget. SLS wasn't touched, despite being another garbage design-by-comittee pork project to give muh jerbs to the provinces, specifically to keep the Shuttle gravy train going.

The head looks like an alien face

NAS A shit

>2017
>Believing in the NASA lie
youtu.be/h1s2A85g4M4

Emdrive will obsolete rockets anyway though.

Nice attractive lure, acquaintance.

I don't think that's how it's meant to work. Rocket into space, EM through space. EM on earth, not so much.

>t. Chinese government shill for US government distrust

Oh look, a master baiter posted.

They will make it, it will just take a little more time and money than the extreme optimists believe.

Meanwhile Memelon Musk has to pay out millions for not paying his employees, and will never go to Mars.

Meme boy has actually developed new technology though. NASA is reusing legacy technology. Reuseable liquid rockets vs unreliable SRBs c'mon NASA has actually taken a step backwards.

>switching sides

this is why Veeky Forums is fucking unusable these days, space programs are not console wars

for fuck's sake, there are no "sides" when the goal is the same FUCKING STOP IT

Go away shill

>the rocket head has a face
What did he mean by this?

>moon landing hoax

if we redirected all the militaries budget into the space program we could have colonies on all the feasible moons/planets in this solar system in the next 30 years and a fleet of interstellar generation ships leaving for promising stars within 50.

but no, we will bomb impoverished goat herders and enrich the military industrial complex because they paid our government to do it.