Food presentation / Interior decor

What styles of food presentation do you guys like most? I prefer it to look kinda rustic, and absolutely love when the food is served on a wooden board. Your plain white plates can get boring real quick.
On a similar note, if you were to serve this kinda stuff in a restaurant, how would you expect/like the interior decoration to be like?
Looking to open a restaurant and would like some input/inspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt.*_hierarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3/10

*image not my attempt, taken from elsewhere

Pretentious hipster shit/10.

I like that kind of stuff too user.

Op all you're going to get is a bunch of butthurt alt-righters who hate fun and for them it's the mcchicken. the idea of aesthetics and enjoying good food in different situations and environments is alien to them, they'd rather be burried up to their elbows in empty fast food containers and mt dew cans then go out and enjoy some wonderful decor or take the time to set a table in a presentable way and enjoy general aesthetics.

>using alt-right unironically

kys

>not realizing the alt-right is older than you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt.*_hierarchy

Just call them nazis. We already had a word for it and who cares if their hate is slightly different

I like big plain white ceramic
right now I'm using square plates that are about 1sq foot. It's nice to have lots of room to pile shit on or highlight different aspects of the dish through the presentation. White is nice because it's always easy to see if it's clean, which helps me relax and enjoy the meal.

I don't like restaurants with lots of decor, nooks and crannies for stuff to get dirty and dusty. Comfy and cozy is fine, but I prefer open and uplifting. Clean and simple is an absolute must.

>who cares what words mean, the important part is using them as weapons against the designated enemy

you are a problem

People that want me dead or to move are the enemy. Plain and simple

Guys keep it civilised, this isn't /b/. If you want to be racist shitlords then go back to /pol/.

doesn't mean they're fucking nazis
you're just like the hillbillies who call everyone left of them "commies"

dose doity anti semidic bastids! Quick schlomo, call Abe Fawx!

it's nice to think that everyone who is against you falls into one comfy group

>but it's a lie

>t. jealous goy

if you're an illegal immigrant; pic related

+1

Rustic is OK to a point.
The vegetables are cut large and slightly uneven, that's fine.
Skin-on lumpy mashed potatos, that's how I prefer them.
Steak is just a steak and doesn't come out with perfect diamond pattern grill-marks, disappointing but passable because it's part of the "rustic" aesthetic.
However, anything on a board better be a plank grilled fish or a pizza being removed from an oven on a peel, and said pizza damn fucking well better be cut evenly and not all haphazard under the "it's a rustic cut lol" excuse. Serving anything that isn't a condiment in a jar of any kind makes you a failure as a human being. If I were taken someplace and served something similar to your image there would be no second date, and I would be surprised at myself if I let the one I was on continue past that point.

And has to go back.

Hey, pretentious hipster shit sells

>*image not my attempt, taken from elsewhere
That kind of presentation is stupid, but works in a display case where no one touches the sandwich, yet it can be seen by people choosing by pointing to it and yet isn't in ugly plastic wrap.

I don't want ANY food on a wooden board. Ever. That's all well and good at home, where my most of my boards are typically bone dry and haven't been in use within a week, and not damp, randomly served to strangers over and over with god knows what all is infectious with them. Part of a sanitized board is bleach, and air drying, and nothing in the roughed up knife marks (scrubbed). So, no, that has no use for table service.

Veeky Forums does it again

You are such a fucking beta it's unreal

Don't post

please stop