Are you big and sloppy fat, Veeky Forums?

Are you big and sloppy fat, Veeky Forums?

If so, why do you always eat everything in sight?

How did that monkey get that way?

I can't get a job and cooking makes me feel like I'm doing something
Then I eat all I cook and I get fat and I have a harder time getting a job

eating too much, moving too little.
Just like the bigger monkeys that fed it.

>Atelidae Americanus

Any more pics of that monkey?

I have the opposite problem: being a small, skinny guy in a redneck backwater where you're not seen as a man if you're under 250lbs.

My redneck area requires a min weight of 175. I think having a college and hospital nearby dilutes the redneck.

>Caring what overweight racists and simpletons think about you
I weigh ~150lb, have earrings, live in Central Buttfuck Nowhere North Carolina, and I couldn't give less of a shit what these "Good Ol' Boys" think of my appearance.

are you cute?

You sound like an utter faggot. I'd love nothing better than to kick your frail scrawny nu-male ass until you learn to act like a man.

this guy sounds badass
better watch out

This is probably near a temple in india. They leave out bowls of heavy cream and shit for those little fucks.

It's too bad you're not in London.

hongry

parents were murricans XDDD

You sound like dirt.

>earrings

lol, rednecks have more class than you do.

Oh fuck, set off the Klan, did I?

NC is filled with military redneck hipsters so it really doesn't matter what they think. Go farther down south. Being on the border of Dixie tends to do that. Especially on the coast.

It's weird. I have no problems not eating, but if something's in the house, I eat it. I don't eat it out of sadness or some dumb shit like that I just eat, and eat and eat, even if i'm not really hungry, I can eat and eat and eat and eat. It sucks, cause I've had to start shopping for like 3 or 4 days at a time otherwise I just eat all the food. I can go through a 12 pack of pop tarts in 15 minutes, eat 2 whole boxes of oreos in a half hour, drink a 2l of soda in about 45 minutes. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, it has to be something physical at this point, besides my obvious lack of willpower. But at the same time, I never feel a desire to go out and get more food, if it's not there, oh well.

Twink manlet detected. I'll bet you have a cute tattoo on your ass too, faggot. Come on over to MS and see what happens.

It's literally impossible to wear earrings as a guy and not be a loser. No one IRL or online thinks otherwise about you.

And yes--rednecks are higher than guys who wear earrings in terms of social status. That's why you have to rail against them defensively--you're in competition with rednecks, your fellow trash.

I just want to fuck your twink ass.

Go back to chewing your tobacco, Cleetus.

I'm super skinny and have a high metabolism. I can't gain weight, OP. Y'all jelly?

I tend to overeat when I'm having a meal, and I can't seem to help myself from snacking at night also this I recently started taking antidepressants and it's improved my eating habbits significantly, and although I haven't checked my weight in awhile (last time I was over 300 pounds) I can physically feel that I've lost quite a bit.

I bet you could slice that monkey up and it couldn't do shit since it's so fat

Yes. Now time to neck, earring boy

I'm underweight.

I would eat everything in sight, so I keep no prepared food in my house. If I need to eat something, then I have to cook. No cookies, no chips, etc....

I'm at 200 pounds now (but down from 320)

Same. I hate being overweight so to keep the weight down I just go shopping every day. Thankfully I live in a big city and there's three supermarkets within five minutes walking. Soup is the only thing I can stock, even if it's a complicated dish - I'll just be making gnocchi with squid and bellpepper coulisse at night for no reason whatsoever instead of making it the next day.

Anthony Bourdain, can't think of others except rockstars. If it's just one hoop or a stud in one ear I think it can work but almost no one can pull it off and if you wear plugs you should neck yourself.