I need one of these. What food scale do you use Veeky Forums?

I need one of these. What food scale do you use Veeky Forums?

One that gives me a readout and one that was on discount at a cheap shop. All it does is measure the amount of weight on it. I don't even understand why the one in your image has three buttons. One button for setting the scale to 0 with a bowl on it and an on/off button would be enough. 2 buttons. Nuff said.

one that goes down to 0.1 grams for when I need to add less than a gram of an ingredient to my food.

>I need one of these.

Why? I'm dying to know

Button to switch from Grams to Burger units

I use pic related

It's more accurate to measure by weight rather than by volume. Lots of baking recipes will list ingredients by weight.

That's not entirely accurate when you take into consideration packed flower vs. sifted flower for specific dishes.

>flower

Am I goin' retard or did you just prove his point while sounding as if you mean to counter it?

Ah okay, I just know a lot of people on Veeky Forums buy these stupidly overpriced high accuracy scales for something that doesn't need to be that retarded accurate

oxo
it's amazing how much shit I buy from that company.

>inb4 shill
Just a happy customer.

>coke_scale
idk looks like grocery store tier feta.

When you need 500g flour it doesn't really matter if it's off by a gram or two

When you need to put 250mg of caffeine anhydrous in your DIY pre-workout powder, being off by a gram or two may result in death

Veeky Forums knows nothing about fitness or nutrition, but at least they apparently know how not to commit inadvertent suicide

What cheese ?

lel, but yeah I gotcha, just didn't want some user going and wasting his money on some expensive scale when a simple 10 dollar mechanical scale for weighing shit would do fine for most crap

A food scale would make portion control so much simpler. I don't need anything incredibly accurate, just reliable.
Thanks. Any model in particular?

>being off by a gram or two
even the cheapest food scale has a tenth of a gram accuracy.

A $10 digital scale is no less accurate, much more compact, and there's less stuff to break
Ha ha, no

I think they only have 1 model. It's the 11lb capacity stainless steel with pull out display (just in case you have a big bowl)

lol

I use a 50lb postal scale I bought for selling on eBay about 15yrs ago. Looks a little bit like this.

I asked my mommy for one for Christmas and she bought me the one in your OP pic. I had wanted something nicer but I actually really like it because it's small/easy to store, easy to clean and easy to use. So I'd recommend it if you aren't looking to spend a lot.

Escali 136DK Alimento Digital Scale, 13 Lb/6 Kg, Stainless Steel

4 buttons, easy to use, big display.

55 bux on amazon