So please remind me, why do we hate KFC again?

So please remind me, why do we hate KFC again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d1eaQrxA6ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers

We don't. The luckiest snobs have a kfc buffet within driving distance.

Because just like the state it came from, it is bland and disappointing.

Popeyes is where it's at if you're getting fried chicken that isn't in a bun.

Why do we gonna hate a the black man

I don't hate it, but it's not all that much better than fried chicken (and sides) from your local grocery store, and is more expensive. Only slightly more convenient, too.

Most other fast food places have some kind of gimmick you can't get at every other corner.

The smelliest chicken farts

Which country has KFC chip containers like this?

>those fries
I'm guessing that's a KFC not in murrica.
Every country outside of america gets good shit at their KFCs. Here we just get basic shitty fried chicken. And "zingers" now apparently. Double down was the best thing that happened to that place and it's gone.

i don't know where a KFC is

>And "zingers" now apparently

Slowpokes.

I'm 32 year old Ausfag and can't remember when the Zinger wasn't a thing at KFC here.

ive always thought kfc was great. once or twice a month growing up my parents would get a 12pc bucket meal and it was always amazing. and i just started driving when they came out with that cheesy corn mashed potato bowl thing, i still dont know how im not fat as shit.

holy fuck do they have legitimate french fries now? i don't go often, but every time i have its been potato wedges

KFC used to be halfway decent, but I think a lot of that stemmed from the fact there were no decent competitors.

sorry bro, still "meh" wedges here in the US

*BRAAAAAAP*

It's utter shit?

KFC used to be good. Now the food is too expensive and not very good:
-way more skin than chicken
-the meat is dry and bland
-food is too greasy
-no longer finger lickin' good
-annoying advertisements
-restaurant always a mess despite hardly any customers
-food isn't made to order
-they prepare food ahead of time and end up throwing hundreds dollars worth of food every day

Whenever my coworker gets KFC the breakroom smells like rancid garbage for the rest of the day.

>We

"I" hate KFC.

I don't know about the rest of you fucks, but this place has given me stomach issues every time.

When they did the Nashville heat flavor, i had it and projectile vomited it at a convention 8 hours later.

It was neon-fucking-orange.

Why does he eat in the bathroom?

Outside of their 5 dollar fillup boxes their shit is stupid overpriced for anything, don't get a combo? You're pretty much fucked on price

Here OP, this video will explain everything.
youtu.be/d1eaQrxA6ZE

After years of hating KFC. I now think KFC beats everything (especially when it has just came out of the over) Including Popeyes, churches chicken, bruxies, roscoe.

The last time I went to a Popeye's both the service and the food was terrible.

Maybe it was just that one, but I haven't been back since.

We just got a bojangles where I live and it's actually pretty good. I fucking love me some pinto beans with my chicken and I think their biscuits are way better then kfc.

This. KFC used to be great back in the 80's. Sometime in the late 90's it started going down hill. Video is also right about foreign locations. In South Africa, they still run the business like they used to. The chicken isn't greasy. It is has crisp skin and a juicy interior. The thing that is odd though is that they don't have biscuits. They serve mini-loafs of bread instead.

This, as an Ausfag I was pretty surprised watching Reviewbrah review the "new" Zinger when we've had it for a very long time.

Disproportionate crime rates, excessive contribution to social ills, lack of responsibilities, dependence on social welfare, all while posturing about their lack of contributions to the systems that enable them and perpetual victimhood complex?

The black man is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a welfare baby, parasite, monkey, dindu, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly apes out: “The fuck you say bitch?!”

Their chips/fries are pretty awfull. At least here in the UK

pic related is exactly why that place is shit. who knew?
(spoiler: everyone)

thread hidden, along with all the other fast food shill threads

KFC is bad
food to $ ratio is horrible
everything is terrible in taste and flavor just
UGH

this

KFC's in america tend to be very behind the times when it comes to testing new shit out.
Literally all we have here is
>muh bucket of chicken
I really wish they would do more shit like taco bell does. I mean they're owned by the same fucking company.

Their mashed potatoes smell and taste like play-doh

It reminds me of a certain group of people I hate.

$25 for an 8 piece bucket, $25! Only bought some from kfc cause my dad wanted it. Safeway $5 Fridays 8 piece bucket is better.

I hate my local KFC because they closed this week for renovation, and I had to eat at McDonalds today.

Because they don't serve the chicken twisters in the U.S. anymore.

Ausfag here, Satan.

I used to love these but haven't had them since KFC here replaced their Crispy Strips with these awful Original Recipe strips that are about half the size, always soggy and taste only of salt.

I hate KFC because you can't get tendies made with the original recipe anymore. Every time I've asked they say they only do them in crispy.

This

Because my uncle ate there every day and died alone from a heart attack

1. Expensive
2. Greasy, poorly prepared chicken
3. Overly salty
4. Bojangles and Popeyes exist
5. The Colonel is die
7. Slow, rude, poorly trained wait staff
8. Hood Rats

Surely its more complicated than just general behavior of a whole race. Aren't you working against a better system by simply blaming the boogeyman?

I've actually been on a KFC bender. I was buying the Nashville hot every weekend. Now I'm getting the zinger. Stopping though because I want to try cooking. I thought it was the best thing around but I guess I dont have the best palette.

how can the country of origin and headquarters of a food chain be ''behind the times'' from its other regions?

I don't mind KFC in my city, but the quality varies from place to place here. I usually buy a hotwing bucket, but it's good only near the place I live, for some reason. Other places have hotwings dry as fuck.

t. russian

Prices are insane, and the quality of the food is nowhere near good enough to make up for it.

Just about any chicken place is better, Church's, Popeyes, Bojangles, etc.

bingo

Kentuckians?

fpbp

The niggers that work at my local KFC always fuck up my order and I have to go back and get it fixed. Not even special orders, fucking shit straight off the menu.

We fry better chicken than the shit any of the popular chains put out.

Not me OP, I love KFC.

Two pieces of original recipe (thigh and leg), chips, coleslaw, potato and gravy.

Just give me that and I'll be sound as a pound.

>Going to conventions
Fucking idiot.

Opened this thread and got a whiff of KFC even though there's none here.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up

nigger.

Its not just yours, Popeyes has the worst kind of taste to it for me personally, the kind that's reminiscent of shitty supermarket "hot" food to pick up while shopping but somehow even lower quality, maybe we're both just unlucky but where I live now, I haven't had a good piece of fried chicken ever since

Their chicken always tasted soggy to me.

Vietnam

the zinger isn't new. I remember it being sold when I was in middle school. there was a triple crunch sandwich and a zinger sandwich. I think they got phased out around the same time they got rid of popcorn chicken for the second or third time.

Greesy small ass chicken breasts nothing but Mexicans cooking fried chicken that cant even cook the chicken right when there is popeyes with white black and asain ppl working there kfc has a mexicans only policy