Shewarma, gyro, al pastor, or kebab?

Shewarma, gyro, al pastor, or kebab?

al pastor

Kebab.

But Turks are cunts.

I like Turkish women though for whatever reason.

Sure, give me a double serving and a Coke.

gyro, it's got more marjoram in it.

I'll go with gyro. I rarely have lamb, so I'd get a gyro if I had the choice.

I think shawarma. I should know this.

Whatever more traditionally has lamb.

I don't like these anymore since I learned shitskins use their feet to pack the meat into this shape

yes

They aren't even the same thing, unless you are a pleb...

All of them are for different occasions and have different flavors.

I personally prefer the texture of gyro, out of the three.

Can someone please tell me the differences between these? They're all cooked on a rotisserie right?

I know al pastor is marinated pork with a pineapple on top and very delicious.

>But Turks are cunts.
>I like Turkish women though for whatever reason.
Because of their cunts probably.

>They aren't even the same thing

oh really, you don't say? maybe that's why OP asked

retard

Gyros is the best hands down,delicious pork meat with just the right fat.Chicken gyros is pretty good too

Shwarma for me. although a Gyro is great

You mean you saw one photo one cu/ck/ you impressionable little faggot. If you knew how many times your foods been dropped, spat on, handled with filthy hands you'd be a vegan growing your own veg.

none. I don't want to get sick

All stick meats are different, some like gyro meat are molded ground paste others are stacks of really thin meat like al pastor and schwarma

Kebab

they're all supposed to be layered meat, some cheap cunts just use the ground rubbish instead

D O N E R
K
E
B
A
B

Source?

Shawarma > Pastor > Gyro = Kebab

The main difference is the spices/herbs/marinades to flavor the meat, and what they're paired with. Shawarma usually has tahini or garlic sauce on it, gyro has tzatziki sauce, etc. Also gyro are more traditionally lamb (sometimes with beef), shewarma and kebab are most often lamb or chicken (sometimes beef), pastor like you said is pork.

sopa de macaco

exterminate them all

C O C K R O A C H.
O
C
K
R
O
A
C
H.

Kebab is for sandniggers.
Gyro all the way.

there are a ton of taco trucks around here advertising trompo, how does trompo fit into the tier list?

why not all of them?

Well the trompo is the rotisserie the pork is cooked on, so I assume a trompo taco would be the same as or similar to pastor.

Never had shewarma, but of the other three definitely al pastor.

How the fuck do you think people make it so flavorful, you dull, skinless virgin?

You forgot the king of them all, the Halal Snack Pack

Al pastor my man.

This is one thing that always baffles me why it never caught on in the states, Has everything a growing burger needs! But no, none to be found anywhere except for a swath of New England.

Shewarma. That's the most common fastfood in my area after hotdogs and mcdonalds
I still wonder how do they make the sauce, its the fucking gem of the whole thing - I believe theres something like mayo and some garlic, but whats more?

>Trusting muslims with your food

Depends on what meat you're spit cooking.

>chicken
Gyros
>lamb
Swarma or kebab, though I prefer swarma
>pork
Al pastor
>goat
Kebab

I make a knockoff Indian raita when I do the sauce. I usually use lowfat yogurt whisked with salt, grated cucumber and dill. A lot of people prefer mint but fresh dill is one of my favorite herbs and gives it a nice cool flavor with the cucumber.

The dill might seems like a minor thing but IRL its crucial as fuck

The patrician's choice.

>Also gyro are more traditionally lamb (sometimes with beef)

Holy fuck get your facts straight. Gyros is made most of the times with pork meat.