Is this the best pizza you can get at the lowest price?

Is this the best pizza you can get at the lowest price?
It never disappoints.

Little Caesars has disappointed me many times

I'm honestly disappointed just looking at that image, and I'm not even in the mood for pizza.

Ask for a fresh one when you order a hot and ready. They don't mind and it only takes like 5-10 minutes.
When you reheat it reheat it in a pan on medium heat. After the pan is hot throw the slice in and a splash of water directly to the pan. Cover with lid until cheese is melted and water is gone. Makes the pizza good as new.

>and I'm not even in the mood for pizza
Wouldn't that mean you're more likely to be disappointed towards pizza anyway?

but honestly you shouldn't be eating this shit anyways
try paleo out it's worth it and makes you enjoy food more
they put sugar in fucking EVERYTHING though
fuck

For the cheapest nationwide chain every time, sure.

However there are plenty of frozen pizzas that are far better if you are willing a dollar or two more. Beyond two or three dollars, national chains start to overcome if you can wait 10 minutes.

Like everything else, it has a niche: A place you can grab a pizza or 3 with no wait. If you are willing to wait the niche is lost to other factors.

I'd rather pay $1 more for pic related

Just stock up on some Delissio pizzas.

It's okay when fresh, but bland as shit when reheated.

>reheating little ceasars
That shit gets even better when cold.

If you don't get the deep dish you've made a mistake.

I gained 30 pounds in college because of that fucking pizza deal.

$5.00 +tax for a WHOLE pizza!!!

I'd eat the entire thing in one sitting. Ate about 3 a week. Put me right to sleep. Great for self-hatred and profound, soul crushing depression.

Summary:
>What a deal! Would reccommend!

nationally, I guess so.

there's a local place called saggios that has slices from a 40" for ~$3, so I often get two of those, and i'm full for a day.

what the fuck user, this happened to me too

It's just too good of a deal, especially when you're dirt broke in college. 5 bucks gets you two meals, it's literally impossible to not gain weight.

Holy shit this stuff is absolutely rancid. Almost any pizza you get here has the most awful, cardboard texture, there's nothing redeeming about. Even the flavor is subpar at best. Honestly I'd rather spend the extra 5-10 bucks for a decent-good ass pizza, because I feel like I wasted 5 bucks every time I get it. The crazy bread is okay though

>muh flavor profile
All food is the same, you sperg

>using this meme ironically or unironically
I hate fedora-posters, and the point still stands. It's a absolute shit pizza.

What the fuck is it about pizza that is so easy to eat? I don't think I've ever stopped eating pizza because I didn't want any more. I only stopped because I ran out or was trying not to eat 5000 calories of the shit.

>he thinks any one food can be "better" or "worse" than any other food
In a blind taste test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if your life depended on it

This kind of college-boy elitism is why Trump won, keep crying liberal's your tears are delicious

>always bringing up politics or trump during any type of discussion
There's always a difference in quality of ingredients, and saying the red beans and rice and pizza are both the same flavors is actually upsetting, if you are the same user claiming all foods are the same. People like you are the "reason" trump won.

The one near my house has a bunch of teenagers working there and they always overheat the pizza so the crust is rock hard and inedible.

7.99 for large 3 top dominos za carryout is pretty close tbqh

>Is this the best pizza you can get at the lowest price?
nah sam's pizza at the cafe is much better

i get the same issue as this guy

Is it really that hard to eat only 2 slices for lunch and dinner?
A single $5 pizza would last me through 4 meals.

The deep dish is so much better for 3 more dollars.

Me too, but I keep going back.

Too bad they no longer do stuffed crust deep dish.

What's the best dipping sauce for the pizza? I like Ranch, but last night I tried the Spicy Chedder and it was alright.

I know some of you slimehogs like the deep deep dish. Just admit it.

Little Cesar's is bottom-feeder tier, but the absolute lowest of the low in regards to chain pizza is undeniably Cici's. It's basically all-you-can-eat-off-the-floor.

The owner of my local Little Caesar's is a beautiful big titted Mexican woman that works the counter. The inside is always packed

saw this on an old ad but guess it isn't around anymore but you can still access it via url

This is the pizza the cheap ass, middle class moms buy for their kid's birthday parties because it's not expensive but hey, at least it's still pizza.

Was the fat kid who went to birthdays just for the decent junk food and always regretted it when I saw a box of this shit sitting on the table.

2/10 disappointed everytime

I'll have to agree with you, OP. It certainly is the best pizza you can get for the lowest price, that is, if you are smart enough to get it fresh. If you get a hot and ready, it sucks. Call ahead, and you have a pretty good pizza.

Piece of pizza!

The ranch is good, the rest suck ass. They have this butter garlic sauce that I swear to god is literally just olive oil.

Yeah, that one is objectively better than the hot-and-readys. Still not really worth the money, though...

My local store is ran by this one fat brony who unironically wears pins of all the characters cascading down his apron.

>Hey, how long has that been sitting there?
>Sir if you want it fresh out of the oven it's a dollar extra

Fucking Detroit Pizza-Jews

Strange how they use the name Caesar despite the Julio-Claudian dynasty having absolutely no connection to pizza whatsoever.

You poor bastard

and saved 7 dollars
youre right though

Why does it seem strange? You're one of the 2% of the populace that realizes italy didn't have pizza during the roman empire.

ive gained so much weight from boozing and junk food every night i don't even feel like myself anymore. what do i do?

I would eat all of those caesar dips out of her asshole. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Flatbread dishes have been around since long before Rome. Pizza as we understand it today didn't become a thing until Italians began importing tomatoes from the new world in the late 1800s.

I get sick of some flavor in papa johns pizzas after 6 slices. Also if I get the wrong toppings or if some shit was burnt on a pizza my mouth will tell me I'm done after 5 or so.

Autism: The Post

I think it's a mixture of margarine and oil. Shit would be liquid when I took it out of the cooler. Barf.

Is this anyone else's favorite corporate mascot? Looking at him makes me feel calm.

I get a large deep dish pepperoni and a 2 liter of mountian dew 2-3 times a week in addition to the lunch combo deep dish with a 20 oz mountian dew which i get twice a week. I am obese.

Good god man. I'm 6'3 275 and I don't eat near that much.

>in grad school
>I'm still doing this

Im a quantity over quality with my cheap food, so fuck fast casual

This was me in my freshman year
>didn't buy a large dining plan could only afford one meal per day on it wth the rest had to be bought by cash
>pizza deals were so cheap
>gained 20lbs
>went to ER for heart issues unrelated to pizza (surprisingly)
>resolve to buy a better dining plan and devote an hour everyday at 9pm to exercise at the gym/ pool
>mostly eat lean stuff and vegetable stir frys with no oil
>lost 20lbs back to where I wanted
>gained 25 in muscle mass

how much does it cost?
that pizza looks awful so i doubt it's the best pizza for lowest price, assuming it's anything over 2$

This is me, but I need to drink to get a good nights sleep

dont listen to this user.

Eat more pizza!

Man, just based on that ass I want to make her a mommy desu.

It's literally just bread, cheese, and tomato paste. Pretty easy to consume a lot of.

>gained 25 in muscle mass

Fucking idiot

>try paleo out
Stopped there

BRING BACK THE SMOKEHOUSE PIZZA REEEEEEE

mama mia

Last time i ate it with the fake garlic sauce i got dizzy and felt shitty for the next two days. Was good though.