Look in the fridge

>look in the fridge
>milk expired yesterday

that doesn't mean anything

It means it's expired you fucking chair.

What is best by date

The date that a product is best by.

You think they have the ability to pick the exact date milk will go bad? No, it means literally nothing. 9 times out of 10 milk will still be fine after the expiration date.

When in doubt, throw it out.

Use your nose to determine if milk is spoiled. Not some arbitrary guess by the manufacturer who would like you to purchase more of their product sooner.

That's the date it's best consumed by, not the date it becomes inconsumable.

That doesn't work, there's dry crusty shit around the rim that throws off your smeller.

Pour some of it into a glass then inspect it.
Don't be a fucking retard.

You going to come wash my cup afterwards?

Holy fuck. Kill yourself.

my favorite part was when user called user a chair. what about you guys?

Fuck off and kys

drink it pussy

Didn't think so. How's it feel to not be in control of someone? You come drink my shit crust milk and tell me it's fine. Or else.

so is a chair to fuck on????

You're the whining faggot who made this thread to bitch about your still perfectly-fine milk being "spoiled," presumably to get support and tips and shit.
If you can't be assed to get out of your computer chair to fill a glass of milk out to smell if its spoiled or not, fucking rope yourself.
Fuck, just for thinking that a little crust throws off the scent of spoiled milk you should rope yourself, lazy-ass fatty.

Call your ISP and disconnect all online services. Go into the woods and consider concluding your life.