Pizza Toppings

What kind of topping should automatically grant you a free ticket to eternal hell and suffering after consuming that said topping on pizza, Pineapples or Brussel Sprouts?

What is wrong with pineapple being on pizza? I've never gotten this meme.

>pizza
Why not? It's fucking pizza, not an exotic hawaiian dish.

banana is a strong contender

People who put bananas on pizza don't even get to deserve to go to hell.

It's the patrician combo of salty and sweet you fucking philistine

Man, I can't wait to get another bbq beef pizza with banana peppers.

>3 reasons why doing something wrong makes you worse than somebody who did nothing wrong

pineapple.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuumn

>literally rebbit the pizza
>patrician

o i am leling

rebbit the pizza would be bacon on sriracha with extra mcdolans szechuan sauce
the only geeky leddit meme about pizza is how much hawaiian sucks

>What kind of topping should automatically grant you a free ticket to eternal hell and suffering after consuming that said topping on pizza
Nothing, why would a food warrant damnation?

I mean, if you're ordering dead babies as a pizza topping then I can see some moral element but pineapple? There's no moral dimension to fruit.

food can be haram you know?

I worked at a local joint for 11 years and Hawaiian was easily in the top 3 of most popular orders.

GET OFF MY BOARD WITH YOUR PLEBIAN TRASH TASTE

Once something is placed on a pizza, it is a pizza topping.
That's the beauty of pizza, you can put whatever you like on it, and it will still be pizza.
Just kidding, anchovies are the devil's work

I like my pizza with literal fucking shit on it, and you have NO RIGHT to call my life choices "retarded".

>le overreaction meme xD
get the fuck out

OUT
>OUT
OUT
>OUT

This is not your board

American cheese* food product23

this escalating pineapple on pizza debate meme is getting on my last goddamn nerve

I unironically only make pizza Hawaii

The same thing that would be wrong with putting apple slices, or oranges, or fucking strawberries on a pizza.

fun fact
hawaiian pizza is actually canadian

So one dude claims

See? This guy gets it. It's the equivelent to a sin to put pineapples or any fruit on pizza (excluding tomatoes).

>the only geeky leddit meme about pizza is how much hawaiian sucks
you wanna know how i know youre a fucking peasant who probably eats pb&j for lunch at work?
anyone eating pineapple on pizza deserves to be sent to a special camp for rehabilitation, and if unsuccessful, gassed.

so it's cool if i make you chili with jellybeans then?

Fun fact, only retards with retard palets cant handle something sweet on something savoury.

No. But it is my board, and I want you off.

>palets
sweets are for women and children, go inject someone else with the gay you fucking cocksucker.

Shutup the fuck up you homo, the real reason you cant handle anything sweet is because you need that salty savoriness to remind you of all the dicks you suck.

>you need that salty savoriness
i dont eat salt, faggot/10

Just dicks then, homo/faggot

i doubt that, but im not entirely sure about someone who can describe the taste of dick using more than one adjective.

cumin, fennel seeds

You doubt that? so you arent entirely sure if you suck dicks or not? I think if youre not sure then its obvious that you do.

even so it's only a venial sin that can be cleansed in a few days of prayer

Haha dude you need a /s for that!

>I think if youre not sure then its obvious that you do.
your insults arent even making sense anymore, and consequently this is no longer fun.

Whether you suck dicks or not is a yes/no question, you cant suck dicks behind your own back, If you doubt it then you arent sure, and in this context the only reason that you wouldnt be sure is because you dont want to say that you do suck dicks.

So in conclusion, you suck dicks homo erectus.

>you cant suck dicks behind your own back

What about the possibility of having sucked a dick during an episode of blackout drunkenness or drug-induced stupor? In such a situation it's entirely possible that user sucked a dick but couldn't remember whether or not it actually happened.

I suppose thats a possibility, but unless you provide evidence of his alchoholism and tendency towards dicksucking under the influence then its just baseless conjecture.

if had to choose, brussel sprouts but then again neither should get you that ticket.
pineapple on pizza is pretty delicious, only pretentious cunts whine about it.

im sorry but you played it out and it completely lost all humor, 1/10 for trying.

>disparaging pbj

Literally kill you are self

get gassed peasant

i put clementine pieces on my pizza

come at me

both

How the hell has it been this long and this thread is still not deleted and the OP and every shitposting faggot who pretends to agree with him permanently banned?

Bish if you ain't tried pineapple & pepperoni on a nice thin crust, you're missing out. It's next level.

OBJECTION.

Take a look at this.
This image of OP goes back not too long ago, about 2010-2013.
I believe that provides enough evidence that OP has always been, indeed, a faggot.