USA just got KFC Zinger sandwiches

>USA just got KFC Zinger sandwiches
>every American cancertube fast food reviewer is covering it
It's nice confirming the States are falling behind the rest of the third world nations where the Zinger had already evolved.

Meme-tastic!

>Only just get the Zinger
>It's only the original Zinger

So they don't even have the Zinger Stacker or the Zinger BBQ Bacon and Cheese?

Wow.

For me it's the Grander Texas.

Correct.
And they're down playing so it doesn't look like they've been missing out all this time.

>my third world shithole got a shitty fast food item before you did, America!
Wow. How will we ever recover?

I understand why they were keeping it overseas. It's dry, it's bland, It's probably one of the poorest chicken sandwich offerings I've ever had the misfortune of consuming. Their chicken sandwich game is too weak to be competitive in the U.S.

I had a supercharged zinger stacker tonight. I always get extra supercharged sauce and ask for no chilli chutney

its not bland its spicy you bastard

I remember the zinger from like 15 years ago though. it was shit anyway. the only good sandwich kfc ever had was the double down.

black pepper may be an exotic spice where you come from, but it's commonly used here in the states

it's no more "spicy" than a chicken mcnugget

I quite liked their version of the McChicken

I still can't even buy one without driving 10 miles. In what I'm sure is a complete coincidence, the last local KFC shut down a month after a Popeye's opened up down the street

The zinger mayonnaise sauce tastes like asbsolute ass

We will see this more and more.

The west is getting off fast food while the rest of the world has never been getting fatter.

The way I see it, you fags have been beta testing the Zinger for years.

Fun fact: it is identical to the sauce taco bell puts in their quesadillas. A million years ago when i worked at a KFC our distributor gave us the taco bell branded box by mistake, but it was the exact same shit inside. Fuck, the boxes were even identical save for the printing.

And it's literally just mayo and hot sauce anyway.

Just because of this thread, I'm gonna go have my first Zinger for lunch today. They even offer it as a $5 fill-up box. I'll report back on whether or not it tastes like shit.

Alright well I'm like 3 bites in. It reminds me of a McChicken but with a lot more chicken to go around. The sauce is weak but not offensive. Lettuce is crunchy. I'd order it again.

Meanwhile your not even out of alpha