How much do you spend on food per month?

How much do you spend on food per month?

I manage to do it at 100$ and desu I am never hungry

You mean per person or what?
I have to feed the family.

100-500

Also about $100 here, although it was $50 just last week because I wanted delivery pizzas. Pizza Hut may be shit, but $6 large cheese pizzas is a great deal.

I don't know, I have plenty of disposable income and don't really keep track of my spendings to that extent.

Depends on the country.

Around 500$. But I live in one of the most expensive places in North America. I also feed more than myself (usually) and I don't eat takeout or frozen foods

Per person.

I usually buy
>1kg of rice (3$)
>1kg of pasta (2.5$)
>1kg of barley (2$)
>6kg of potatoes (8$)
>2kg of margarine (5$)
>150 buns (50$)
>10 bags of Nesquick (20$)
>15 bags of instant sauce (7$)
It adds up to around 93$ if I am right

Of course I don't add up drinks, because that is a different thing, so it would increase the price a bit (I usually drink 2l of coke/day, sometimes 3)

Each day you have to make a full pot of sauce, that will last two days.

Week one:
>Noodles, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week two:
>Rice, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week three:
>Barley, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week four:
>potatoes, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Instead of nesquick you can buy a jar of chocolate sauce.

It works, and as I said, I am never hungry, even though I am a person that really likes to eat. I even have some leftovers when it comes to rice and barley.

I only wish I could eat fish or yogurt, but it still works.

I might add, I am not from US, so I simply converted prices in my currency into USD. It might be even cheaper, if we account in current economics. You could go down to like 50$-70$

>I am not from US
Judging from the pictures - Polska?
Anyways, if I guessed it correctly - your country has some pretty sweet and cheap food.
Unlike neighboring Germany.

Yes, I am a foresting student and also work full-time as a factory worker for 400$, so it has to be cheap and filling :)

I worked in your country for a couple of months and really liked it.
Too bad you only export shit quality food to other countries.

>(I usually drink 2l of coke/day, sometimes 3)
dibeetus

I'm probably around $100/month on groceries, but I also eat out a bit too much so probably a lot more than that, maybe over $200

>margarine
>nesquick
>"instant sauce"

Disgusting low class pleb.

Family of 4, $120 a week, but that includes everything- food, toiletries, pet supplies, everything.

So you live off the same carb with packet sauce each week of the month? You need to find another board to post on.

That's my cheese budget

Me and my significant other spend about $160 a month on food we cook IN the house. But we also eat out a lot and that's probably another $200-$250.

That's not including dog food, pic related.

like $200-$250 but I shop knowing that I have friends and a girlfriend that I feed probably twice a week on average between the two. I also live in one of the highest cost-of-living cities though

>translate an old polish pasta
>only three people notice the absurdity and aren't even THAT surprised

:

>(I usually drink 2l of coke/day, sometimes 3)

who is this semen demon

>she made the conscious choice to not only wear those pants in public, but to even model for a photo while wearing them.

I'm just sayin.

IIRC she was 15 at the time.

Went with her to HS

£135 a month . But it is all fresh meats, some dairy and vegetables.

>tfw I spend more on food alone than most europoors total salary

Fucking sucks. Should/can I move to Poland?

$80/week if i dont eat out

Pawel, you're one heavy-duty autist.

you earned my respect, user. ukraine? far east? wherever you are, it must be not that easy for you

Food in Germany is pretty cheap. Cheaper than most of eastern Europe.

looks nice :3 maybe some pics where she's in the kitchen? solely for improving my cooking

>Each day you have to make a full pot of sauce
>that will last two days
Bet those leftovers add up

£300-£500 per month for 2 people, I refuse to eat cheap processed junk anymore since I was force fed it as a kid.

Is she someone famous, or just a friend of yours? Wondering because you seem to be posting a bunch of photos of her.

bump

does alcohol counts as food?