Air fryer

dese any good

You mean an oven?
Yeah, they're pretty good

Personally I'm a fan of counter tops and use them often. Fuck the haters.

read the subject line...
>air fryer

I've got one, it's pretty good. It works for me because the country I'm at doesn't tend to have built-in ovens unless you're rich and space is really limited so having an oven-esque device that I can put away is pretty handy. It's great for reheating food that was initially fried using another method and keeping it crispy. It's also faster than an oven, just with way less capacity.

Honestly plates and bowls are overrated.

Eh, never really understood the point of napkins, personally

I bought mine mainly for these. Fucking amazing and quick. Lots of other shit comes out too dry though.

it's a small oven with an air current. Just use a real oven.

Yes one of the best things I've ever bought

Is like an oven but is cooks Te food 10 more quick and whit 10 times less oil

You literaly can make meat without using oil at all
It makes the crispiest chicken I've ever tasted
It makes perfect and juicy burgers that you never need to flip in 4 minutes

It is perfect for reheating

It beatufly revives croissants and biscuits

I love it

You cud use the broiler in the oven and get kinda similar results but it takes double the time and it doesn't heat the bottom of the food

The only drawback is that it is too small if you are planning in making things like a full cake but for the rest of the stuff is pretty much perfect as long as you buy a good one

Wait wat, where the fuck do you live user?

Not who you're asking, but when I was in Korea even people that owned nice houses in Seoul didn't have built in or large ovens because none of their food is cooked in an oven.

The only way I can get a taquito to turn out is if I soak the thing in water prior to air frying.

I love mine, I use it all the time. I just wish it had a bigger basket. Its best used for cooking things already par-fried like frozen fries and snacks. You can cook really good home fries in it as well as chicken and beef too. Its definitely not a meme its good.

I call these 'lasagnatias' after their big bro the lasagna.

-jumbo shell pasta, boiled to al dente
-stuffing of turkey and marinara sauce
-I'm dairy free this month, but go crazy on the cheese!

Hong Kong. Everything is cooked in a wok and a rice cooker. Everyone I know that bakes has a countertop toaster oven which I would like but I don't have the storage for it right now to be honest and my current flat's kitchen's counter space is a tad too small to fit a decent-sized toaster oven while retaining enough space for me to do prep work at the same time.

Shouldn't it be "lasagnitas"?

that could work

Dey good mang

you're making a pants-on-head manicotti.

I've got one but don't know what to use it for. Any suggestions?

I would disagree because lasagnitas are finger food, where as manicotti is slathered with sauces that no respectable Italian would ever get under his dainty fingernails.

>making things like a full cake

do americans fry their cakes?

also, $0.12 deposited to your air fryer shilling account.

To begin using your air fryer?

Get a bag of potatoes and put them in the fridge.

every night before you go to bed cut one of those potatoes into sixths/eighths.

blanch them overnight

(stow in water in the fridge)

in the norning drain the potatoe wedges, toss in canola oil or w/e with salt

air fry them at 400F for 18 minutes

Toss the basket at ten minutes in.

#Irish4life #potatoesforbreakfast