Can I die from eating dog poop? What's going to happen to me? I'm scared

Can I die from eating dog poop? What's going to happen to me? I'm scared.

That's my brother in the pic squeezing the life out of me with his legs. He does this kind of shit all the time, he's 11 years old (I'm 18) but he's already stronger and bullies me despite being 70lbs and in elementary school still.

Long story short, he forced me to consume dog shit a few hours ago. Not just a little of it either. I don't want advice on the bullying, I just want to know if this is dangerous. The breed is a lab if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Llw6ZIrJVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't your brother have darker hair the last time you posted about him?

The weak should fear the strong.

Yeah, I'm fucking terrified of him.

The question isn't about that though. What are the scientific effects of eating dog shit?

Dog shit could potentially kill you, but dont worry, such is natural evolution, your weak genes will not spread out and that is the greater good, give us the gift of erasing your existence from this planet.

C'mon, can you be serious. I ate some about 2 hours ago, should I go to the hospital? Will I start feeling effects soon? How much would I have to consume for it to be dangerous?

I don't have weak genes, my brother is just really strong. Like, he can crush a watermelon by squeezing it between his thighs, I don't think anyone here can do that.

Anyway, I don't feel any different after eating it. Am I fine?

How did you manage not to vomit?

I don't like vomiting, I don't think I've done that since a child; I think it's like a phobia of mine. Should I force myself to or is it too late? It's been a couple of hours.

You can get worms and die a horrible death.

Shit, what can I do to prevent that? Should I go to the doctors or is that an unlikely thing to happen? I don't think our dog has any worms.

Mmm, I had a watermelon lying around the kitchen and tried this.
I couldn't do it and I'm 33, 6'2 and 160lbs. How can a 70lbs 11 year old be that strong?
The kid's legs don't look that big.

Squats and practice. Can you help me?

Too late. I think you'll be fine, though. Call the doctor if you have any symptoms.

Why didn't you just google this? I'm calling shenanigans.

There are commercially available dewormers for humans. If you are unsure as to whether or not your dog has worms, take him to a veterinarian and have them take a stool sample and run it for fecal parasites and ova.

Some canine parasites are zoonotic and wil happily infest humans. Pin and whipworms spring to mind.

Otherwise, your biggest worries are simple bacteria like E.coli. If you're not showing symptoms of anything, I wouldn't worry about it; the human immune system is pretty robust at your age, and many foreign pathogens/contaminants find it difficult to infect anybody via the digestive system.

Long story short; get your dog tested for worms, then act accordingly. Otherwise, don't sweat it unless you begin to experience odd symptoms typical of bacterial infections.

also, you're a pussy.

Every site says something different. I want a proper science student to tell me something.

Ok just stop you win

Ah, I don't own the dog. Getting the dog tested would mean telling my parents what happened, unless I just tell that "I read an article that you should get your dog tested for worms regularly" or some shit like that.

Thanks for the answer, I don't think I'm showing any symptoms thank God. I'll just ignore the last line, thanks again!

I win what?

you're gonna die user

good riddance

Just as an addendum: worms are NOT to be trifled with. Whatever it is you need to tell your parents to get the dog tested, do it.

The last time this photo was posted, it was allegedly from a case wherein the guy being subdued was a babysitter who was filing a law suit because the kid continuously sexually harassed him, with this photo of the kid trying to push the guy's face into his dick being part of the evidence. The mother was trying to file a counter suit for child abuse, alleging that the babysitter started it, but she fucked up her entire case by making the ridiculous claim that the kid can leg press 900 lbs and doesn't know his own strength. She couldn't corroborate this, and the babysitter's lawyer made sure that that fib followed her throughout the case.

Needless to say, the babysitter won the case.

Grown ass 180lbs man here, I can't do it either. Don't feel bad.

>mom I fell off my bike mouth first into a pile of dog shit and it went down my throat

She'll believe it trust me

I can't ride a bike.

>he can crush a watermelon by squeezing it between his thighs
Right, so

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-sW4nP1Ylc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao0mij7EHUA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBNao7pT3iY

The above videos show actual watermelon-crushing legs. The kid clearly doesn't have them. Also, was from a thread on /b/. It seems like this image is posted just to troll perceptive enough people by saying that the kid in the image is quite literally impossibly strong.

Thread's a shitpost, everyone.
Continue as you were.

What joy do you get out of posting different versions of this thread every other day and being called a weakling? Go read a book.

The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fount
ain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.

The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.

The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fount
ain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder.The pill waffles inside the jungle. The medical hierarchy cooks the considerable desire. A next nightmare closures the bush. The abuse pumps past the machinery! The obscene fountain objects after the remainder

youtube.com/watch?v=5Llw6ZIrJVM

This kid can do it.

Watch the video. She cracks it a little, then rips it open with her hands at 3:21. She's got a bit of muscle on her quadriceps, too.

Still, it can be done by people who aren't gym rats; a little girl cracked it.
Boy in the pic doesn't exactly have weak legs, his legs are probably bigger than 95% of 11 year olds his weight. There's muscle definition there, he probably works out.
It's not impossible for him to be able to crack open a watermelon with his legs.
Personally, I don't think he could but it's possible.

That was a girl?

Is this a bot thread? Never seen one quite like this.

Don't think bots are that creative.

Holy shit I'm laughing hard.OP if this is true you deserve to die anyways.