Cooking General

How would cook these?

And post foods you want other anons to recommend new ways of cooking foods that you post.

Summer some onions in American lager.
Put brats on medium heat grill until colored a nice brown. Plop browned brats into simmering beer until they reach 160F.

Grill or oven only

Get boil in beer with onion quarters. Finish on the grill. Toast buns and eat with spicy Dijon, sauerkraut, and the onion from the beer. Have baked beans and a salad with it.

eat them raw

I steam/fry them in a pan on the setting lower than medium. Check and turn em every 7-10 minutes until lightly burned or crisped on two sides. You have to keep them covered or the inside wont be cooked even after 20 minutes

wow you're really funny guy

In a skillet over high heat in a half-inch of oil.

Best option

Wrong order. Simmer in beer then brown when they're done.

microwave

Funnied than asking how to prepare sausage in the age of google? I mean really almost all posts on here are trolls, or complete morons.

If you want a teal answer op, poke holes in them with a fork, place hole side up on a foil lined baking sheet, put in 375 oven for about30 minutes. Refrigerate what you dont eat and add to anything.

But google, or a mild yearning to expirement in the kitchen, would have told him that.

Those exact johnsonville (which were on sale for a month, but now aren't, fuck)
I just god damn fry them in a tablespoon of canola oil for 4 minutes until they've got color, then add in a cup of water and lid them, reduce heat to simmer, flip after 12 minutes, simmer for another 12. then lift them out and put them in a (ceramic) bowl to cool off and drain

Of course a grill would be superior, but I'm not wiping all those spiders and webs out.

oh and I'm sure 12+12 minutes is overkill, but I don't want to get diarrhea again, it's really inconvenient.

Nice shit quality brats. Buy from a small local sausage maker, butcher or make your own. Stop supporting megacorporations, faggot.

THIS IS A COOKING FORUM
FUCK YOU!

I lied, it's not a cup of water. It's a cup of water until they're half covered, depending on your pan size. I'm assuming you're cooking all 5 at the same time.

don't tell me what to do faggot

They have to be grilled, otherwise they're not bratwurst!

Excuse you. I live in Johnsonville and my dad is John Johnsonville, owner of Johnsonville.

I don't care if he's the second coming of christ, he still makes shit sausages.

"braten" is frying, so going by your logic, they must be pan-fried to be true to their name. what you're probably thinking of is a "grillwurst", or a "rostbratwurst"; "rost" as in "grillrost", the part of a grill whatever you're bbqing rests on. or the side of a shopping trolley if you're a gypsie.

>just google it lol
Why do we even have boards?

>but I'm not wiping all those spiders and webs out
You made that problem by keeping it in the garage or shed.

Just put a hose on high pressure and blast it clean.

Or light it on fire

>get stick
>stab sasuge
>cook over campfire

pretty comfy

Yeah but you'll get spider residue in your sausages.

panfry/grill, depending if it's winter/summer

This is the only correct answer ITT.

sous vide / simmer with brown or amber ale
sear quickly on both sides in plenty of butter
eat with grilled sauerkraut and a brown mustard

Sous Vide. Seal individual brats in bags with a couple of tablespoons of some lager and a pinch of salt. Cook in the water bath at 150F for an hour. The brats will absorb every last bit of liquid in the bag. Take em out and sear them briefly. Eat.