Tfw made pizza with almond milk

Tfw made pizza with almond milk.

that crust looks just as pale and lumpy as the majority of people on this site op

also have you fucking heard of sauce to cheese ratio jesus christ please have someone remove your oven until you're ready to use it

What is your fucking problem?

Bitch I made it like I like it. Heavy sauce light cheese.

Try cooking it next time, ploopy.

My PROBLEM was that i don't have yeast or milk so I made it with self rising flour, almond milk, and butter. It's basically a biscuit with pizza toppings.

just make tomato soup and throw some cheese on it next time instead this is terrifying

I also wanted to crisp up the bottom but I made the cast iron too hot because brand new super powered stove that idk how to use apparently, burnt half the pizza to fuck. Dogs ate it tho.

>remove your oven until you're ready to use it

You know you don't need milk to make pizza dough, right?

Yeah but I was missing a lot of shit...I had to have some ingredients...

????
Self rising flour and water are the only requirements. What the hell were you doing?

Look, the almond milk certainly didn't make it any shittier than it would have been had I only used water and self rising flour.

Fuck, that's creepy.

No, I'm pretty sure it did.

Uhh, also some kind of fat (preferably olive oil) and salt.

Looks good, OP. Personally I'd add a bit more cheese, but it looks tasty as fuck the way you made it.

Your pie needs work, my dude. Where exactly did you use the almond milk?

Firstly, your crust looks under-cooked. And what sauce are you using? Looks like some generic jarred sauce. Tomato sauce must be top-quality for an exceptional pie. And that cheese...You need to work on your cheese spread.

Don't ever do anything like this ever again.

The sauce is made from tomatoes from my garden.

The cheese is spread to my liking.

The dough was cooked all the way through.