Can you just fuck right off forever?

Sincerely,
Everyone

Why don't you like it?
Are you a manchild?

Its pretty good in asian dishes.

na it's filler

Dear bread and butter pickles,

you are the worst kind of pickles, literally no one likes you, and you ruin every sandwich you go on

Dear Beef Tongue Tacos and Pineapple Water,

I miss you pleace call me back.

Sincerely,
Me

this

Dear quinoa,

Fuck off. You're basically fancy couscous.

Fuck you

t. Peruvian

t. sperg

Baby corn is
G O A T
O
A
T

fuck off

what exactly are bread&butter pickles?

they got sugar in em so they're sweet n sour

Sugar pickles, absolute garbage.

but bread&butter pickles are tasty as fuck, especially on sandwiches or beef stroganoff

Just make your own, it's easy.

>beef tongue

I wish you fuckwads would stop mentioning tongue. Some fucking hipster is going to grab onto it and we're sunk.

imagine everything you love about normal pickles, and then picture the exact opposite

Fair point actually. I'll not mention it in the future, lest it become hipster IPA food for nu-males.

Literally the best kind of pickle
As long as it isn't canned it's a textually neat food.

its literally my favorite vegetable

>image literally says "no sugar added"

>I liked it before it was cool!
kys hipster faggots

They serve it in tacos in a Mexican restaurant in the basement of my apartment building. Life is good.

I thought people from Peru are not pleased with quinoas rise in popularity.

It has been part of Peruvian staple diet for thousands of years and now World wide demand has pushed the price way up and your average Peruvian citizen can't afford quinoa.

The is Peruvian friendly organic Tasmanian quinoa you can buy.

>Splenda

Don't be a pendant bitch.

I eat them raw as a tasty treat in the evening. delicious, crunchy and healthy.

agreed, they fucking suck

I used to think this when I was 10 and got angry when foods tasted different than I was used to. Then I grew up.

cucumbers just don't mix well with sugar

relish

>vlasic

utter trash

Maybe we just don't like to see classical recipes and ingredients we enjoy degraded into IPA-battered sriracha meme abominations

Dill, sweet relish is for manchildren.

>classical recipes and ingredients we enjoy degraded
user, I promise you the mean ol' nu-males aren't going to delete your favorite recipes off the internet or run around grocery stores injecting sriracha into beef tongues with a syringe.

no sugar added
But they added "sugar" and "sugar". (HFCS, stevia, sucralose, etc)

I'd love to see tripe becoming hipster food in the USA. It would be such a trigger for everybody.

>mean ol' nu-males aren't going to delete your favorite recipes off the internet or run around grocery stores injecting sriracha into beef tongues with a syringe.

No, but what they are going to do is start hyping tongue so every faggy hipster restaurant will have 10 different tongue dishes and instad of being $3.00/lb it will be $15. Exactly the same shit they pulled with flank steak, hangar steak, limes and avocados. That shit burns my ass.

Wut?

I'll have to click the third google result instead of the first though

literally another Shoah

okay well its good filler. fucking gaylord.

no

K

So is it true that these are actually just carved from the misshapen full-sized cobs?

Hipsters want their shit to become popular so that they can hipster it over people.

Real people don't want there to be a damn shortage.

Fucking hell, this. Look at shrimp these things can never be undone

It's already a fad outside your flyover, tryhard faggots.

no they're literally just immature corn

Everyone has a right to cheap food, faggots. It's not "numales", it's everyone, men and women of all income brackets.

The fact that we're in a globalized market that responds to demand is just how things are. When some food is eaten more, price goes up. When some food is eaten less, price goes down. People move onto one thing, they leave another behind.

Stop being so autistic and mad that people happier than you enjoy the same things you enjoy.

Beyond this, if you have a local supplier you shouldn't run into huge pricing issues. If you don't have a local supplier and the food you're complaining about is imported then go fuck yourself, you're just a hipster mad about how everyone caught up to you.

dear tomatoes, why do people always cut you fuckers so thick? why are thin slices so taboo? I prefer them

I love it in stir fries.

It's hard to cut thin imo. Tough skin and soft flesh

I don't see why a professional restaurant kitchen should not have a mandolin dedicated for tomatoes

>asian dishes
dafuq this mean?

It's like a little treat stuck right there in your meal!

This

saved so much time in prep without worrying

I can't be the only one who thought baby corn was eaten like regular corn when they first saw it, right?

Fresh baby corn (still in the husk) > shucked baby corn >>> frozen baby corn >>> jarred baby corn in brine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tinned baby corn.

Tinned baby corn (and tinned water chestnut) is proof of the non-existence of god or, at least, of a loving god. No caring supreme being would ever allow something so horrid to defile all of creation.

Not quite.
While yes, they are indeed immature cobs, there are a specific handful of corn varieties selectively bred to be "baby corn." They were chosen for their ear production rate as well as the tenderness of the cob itself. If allowed to grow, these varieties of corn would yield too many ears per plant for the stalk to support the weight. They'd topple over

No, that's baby carrots and midget people which are carved from full-grown-but-misshapen examples of their type.

I don't think it's a matter of being "taboo," just most people are too lazy or aren't skilled enough to cut them thin.

MEEEEEEE

>pickles sweetened with Splenda