Post Veeky Forums pics

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TxCYu5xe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like these threads, even though they are sometimes removed. My contribution:

Thanks, friend.

boop

alright peace and good night

Does anyone have picture of the cozy room with snow falling in the big windows, with incense burning on the table?

Nope, I've only got pictures of your naked mum.

Don't be a bitch, post my mum user.

reminds me of fathers and sons

kek
cumming
ingenious
corny
pedantic
cool

arca?

mai waifu

The birth of a spicy new meme

this was originally a tumblr meme and its pretty old now

>Veeky Forums recycling old tumblr memes

yikes

shit taste in images, user(s)

More!!!! Got any of her sucking dick?

also in feet desu

gay af

Beautiful.

Was about to ask the same question

>what's going on this thread

>tfw this perfectly captures myself and the general population of this board who I see as similarly pathetic

For all the "marxists"

Here's one of my favorite.

>shit taste in images
>posts a cropped photo of a highly regarded work of art

What's this from? I like it

Rockwell kent

i never understood this one. is it a reference to a greek philosopher? is it to do with the pointlessness of "tfw no gf"?

>pedantic

that word doesn't mean what you think it means.

I take it as 1. being a reference to alice in wonderland with the slug and the logical games and 2. Useless expressions like be yourself are useless when it comes to acrually acting upon something. Saying tfw no gf is useless and looking for advice is equally as useless. 3. The joke is that although pepe offered something logically useless we came to realize through his non sensical and recursive(?) riddle that going around complaining and asking for advice won't help us, and therefore extracting meaning out of something meaningless.

Thank you for the insight :)

>tfw like Buddhist art, aesthetics and aspects of its actual philosophical tradition but don't want to look like one of those "whoah buddhisms so cool and peaceful man - way better than western religion"

its tough

it wasn't worthy of appearing in full size; the italian original is better

This is really good.

Here's a list I've been compiling over the past few months of artists that I like and come across. The obvious ones aren't necessarily listed although some are. I don't have any knowledge of art so there's your forewarning. Here's a Hopper for the road

pastebin.com/TxCYu5xe

lads

I recognize this one...
This is a rather. Sad, story.

It's from the film of the novel watership down. It is the ending death scene

Are these about (((them)))?

It's a reference to Gödel Escher Bach, where recursion is the central theme of the book.
The author puts between all chapters interludes such as a dialogue between Achilles and the turtle to give a bit of charm to the concepts that are explained.

kek
I didn't expect an YLYL thread

The story with Achilles and the turtle is one of Zeno's paradoxes, in which the point is that moving towards a point requires you to first travel always a half of the distance and thus can't reach the other end.
As Aristotle puts it Physics, "In a race, the quickest runner can never overtake the slowest, since the pursuer must first reach the point whence the pursued started, so that the slower must always hold a lead."
It is obviously false, but Zeno held that movement was a logical impossibility