Is daveposting dead?

Is daveposting dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know i was around when daveposting was its height, but to be honest, i dont recall what it was

Like hair. Always.

It was water.

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm

>tfw you remember Veeky Forums when he was still alive

should i fell to the meme

Veeky Forums started in 2010 and he died in 2008.

have black authors ever messed up "whitebonics" where they wrote unbelievable white dialogue?

do u think his wealth got smoked in the housing bubble? has anyone ever looked at his finances at the time of his death? or was he just horrified at the thought of a black president? the guy always seemed like a overly self-conscious crybaby, so why did he decide to kill himself in 2008 specifically?

He went off electroshock therapy for a bit, but when his depression became bad again starting it up didn't help anymore. That's why he killed himself.

well of course that's what his publishers said, theyre not gonna say "he blew his whole advance for pale king on a mcmansion that is now worth a fraction of what he paid" etc.

Ah, it's the old I get to believe whatever I want because everyone else lies. See you at the next 9/11 truther meetup.

actually didn't dfw kill himself on or within a few days of the 9/11 anniversary, lol, maybe he was a truther who couldn't live with knowing it was an inside job

>no one paused for a second to think how someone could manage seven investment properties on a writers salary
>mfw the CDO jenga blocks started being pulled out one by one

well i said i wanted to see if anyone looked at his finances at the time he killed himself, consider the housing marketing just got completely btfo, but instead you reply with someshit straight out of a "Little, Brown and Company" press release

it's post-daveposting now

>mfw clicked post

Actually it was phenelzine that he went off that lost its effectivness when he went back on it. Electroshock was something he tried when his depression came back, but before he went back on phenelzine.

I used to do it ironically but now im sincere

remember boys and girls, being a professional pseud may seem like a good way to make a living at first, but the long term psychological consequences are devastating

>posting ads for a publisher's product for free

woo lad

You asked if the housing bubble had anything to do with it. I told you the accepted story of what happened. Then you said we can't trust the people who said this despite giving no reason as to why these people can't be trusted or as to why you think there is an alternative explanation. You might as well have said something like I think he had AIDS, is that the real reason he died and is there a big coverup.

ppl with aids die of random pneumonia or heart attack and are always "in very good health recently" until their "surprise" (to the public) death, for example see george michael

which is funny, we supposedly made all this progress about destigmatizing aids, and gay rights, and all this shit, but suddenly no one (publicly) dies of aids anymore

Yes, but NiggerDaveposting is the new thing

I believe you meant post-postdaveposting, friend

He should've waited til 2016 for Mike "write shoddy ebonics? Get a Static-Shock" Pence to get in office and find the cure

It was probably because he embodied the life of an IRS agent so hard, (like when method actors go nuts from their roles), or at least what he imagined being an IRS agent was like, with a few spoonfulls of bleghh

that pic would've taken some effort

I do it all the time. either dave or a blacked picture?

he discovered Veeky Forums dot org
imagine what that must have been for a dude addicted to tv
he probably lurked /b/ for 5 hours straight and then he hanged himself

is all about blacked posting now

>implying suicide is a rational act
He was mentally ill bro.

underrated

I was /b/tard for years. Tried hanging myself last year, but the fucking belt broke.

Like he said, you don't die of aids. It only wrecks your immune system and you get killed by some random infection. That or you get your organs destroyed by the medications.

You have to become a literary genius first.

>Not posting the god tier cover

Faggot.