This book is responsible for the worst mindsets of all middle class white people, why is it still hailed as a classic?

This book is responsible for the worst mindsets of all middle class white people, why is it still hailed as a classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/10/kerouacs_on_the_road.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah kerouc is one middle class white guy who won't be missed

Because most people in academia and media are middle-class white people with shitty mindsets, duh.

[Citation needed]

Because not everyone shares your desire to return to feudal times

How's being 16 going for you?

most ppl in academia are jewish and asian, whites are underrepresented

I should take the redpill, shouldn't I? Lord Kek and Pepe the frog would approve, right? Meme magic must have passed me by thus far, lol.

Mom and dad will never understand memes

You're the exact type of naive person underage that clings onto this shitty book and idlolizes boring retards like Kerouac. Thankfully teenagers are evolving and outgrowing this mindset earlier, leaving you behind.

I don't even like the book, I just dislike you teenagers who pine for a time that never was and spend their time lamenting the existence of 'le evil normies', jerking each other off over how virtuous you are.

...Huh?

I'm a middle class white guy, so I can relate to it more than I can some bullshit by a random author demanding to be revered simply by dint of minority gender and skin color. Cry me a river with your inclusionist 'right side of history' prattle

Because old jews and hippies run the world

Listen, numale cuck.

They have active sexlives. They were promiscuous. Some of them were even sodomites. They didn't care for tradition, masculinity, whiteness, or honor.

They were degenerate and this filth shouldn't be taught anywhere. It shouldn't even be published. Read white authors who don't embody degenerate ideas

You keep your spooks, I'll take my freedom

How's it feel to be 14?

Yawn.

How does it feel to be angry all the time? It must really suck desu

when you lose your virginity, it will be to the women I was screwing at 18, long before they let themselves go into the fat dogs who will force you to raise their kids, making you the literal "cuck" you have thrown around your entire life

I will remain true to the redpill and remain a virgin for the rest of my life. I have anime waifus that will actually be loyal to me, unlike 3d women. Modern women are inferior

>sodomites
Do people still talk like 18th Century Texas biblebashers unironically?

>anime waifus
>sluts for all the other fat virgins too
>loyal
Man, anime girls are the sluttiest archetypes of them all. Whenever you jerk off to one, remember there is another hairy, pathetic slob massaging his half erect, slimy dick to the same make believe person.

Explain to me this mindset you refer to.

I think it's a new way of LARPing in real life. Instead of wearing a tophat and carrying around a quill ink pen and cane, big faggots like that guy like to mentally pretend they're from another time. It's equally pathetic

>This book is responsible for the worst mindsets of all middle class white people,

Explain. What exactly does it instill in readers that is so atrocious, and how is this seen in the middle class in particular?

No, whites are *proportionately* underrepresented, they still compromise most people in academia. Get your shit straight, /pol/.

It's the first book I read from our official doctrine that I didn't like.

I still drop 'catamites' and 'tribadists'. Whatchoo gonna do about it?

pls post more

>One book is singlehandedly responsible for a culture that totally didn't exist before it.

Finally someone gets it

>implying freedom is not a spook

this book sucks

What is a spook?

It was still largely relevant amongst hipsters in early 2000s/late nineties. Thankfully, it is slowly becoming irrelevant now though, seemingly for good.

Wowee! Great thread boys!

because
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/10/kerouacs_on_the_road.html

On the Road was a complete chore to get through. It felt like something that might've been hip and edgy when it was released in the 1950s, but today it basically reads like the travel blog of an annoying modern male in his late teens.

Are you kidding? It was a wild ride. Did you at least read the original scroll?

Eh, it's a pretty well-written book, even better understood in the context of his other novels. Why Veeky Forums keeps shitting on beats beside >muh Bobby Z nobel prize and >degeneracy, while idolizing any other form of ecstatic writing, be it prose or verse, is beyond me.

try the redpill and see what's going on around you

Shove another redpill up your flabby ass you disgusting positivist.

>muh biblethumpers
how reddit

> original scroll

are you meming on me?

>It shouldn't even be published.
You know you should really wait until AFTER the inauguration to start advocating for full-blown censorship.

Thank god our savior Tao Lin has picked up the torch