Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend

I smashed up my place of business (self employed) friday night and I woke up with a lot of scrapes and bruises. I killed all the plants in the front yard too.

I've come to chug you again.

bitchin dude

I hate it when I wake up and my hand/knuckles are bruised... I just know I'm gonna find a few new holes in the wall I'm gonna need to fix...

Every time I wake up with a wound or bruise its usually from some half hearted attempt at killing myself that usually either knocks me out or makes me realize "this is dumb"

ive lost probably 3 laptops and one desktop computer from drunken rages

>wound or bruise
>attempt at killing myself
user, punching yourself in the head (or body...?) isn't going to kill you...

"High gravity, low esteem: Steel Reserve."

I've come to sip on you again

I used to wake up with bruises on my knuckles, but my army shrink figured out i was punching shit in my sleep.

Now i go on 5 day benders and wake up with scabs literelly everywhere. Last time i woke up 2 states from home, in a national forest, and had apparently peed 3 pairs of pants.

The lake i was camped at was gorgeous. No clue how i found it.

Thats fucking amazing and scary all at the same time

The real scary part is that not only do i drive during these, wellni guess alcohol fueges, i have yet to be arrested. And its not just driving, i have cc records. I go into stores and shit, and no one calls the cops.

I really, probably need help. But i don't want to go to the va and tell them.

After I destroyed my lawn, I took my Estwing hatchet looped thru my belt into Jack In the Box. No one called the cops. No one did or said anything.

I am too cowardly to shoot or stab myself while drunk so I just try to fling myself off of stuff

Bro you probably should before you harm someone
It seems to me like you are at a point where you have enough common sense to just navigate through a situation you perceive as ordinary in that state but what if something thrwos you off and you don't know how to autopilot through it and you fuck up big time

>tfw drinking cheaper beer than steel reserve
It's honestly better too. cheaper and doesnt wreck your stomach the next day.

the hell is this and where is it and is it as strong?

How many beers a night do you drink?
How fast do you drink them?

thanks for your dime store analysis. This is anonymus right?

Ok so my dad beat the ever living shit out of me since i was 3ish. He was relentless. But one day my mom tried to do it. I literally laughed at her while she flung a belt at me. I xaught the belt and ripped it away from her. My dad beat the everliving shit out ofme that night.

My mom recalls me ripping the belt she was wildly swinging at me from her hands, but refuses to beleive i was ever beaten.

Think about what kind of shit it must take for a 10 year old to laugh at a beating.

My father turned a corner when he was punching me in the face on the front lawn once. I decided to hit back. After that he kicked me out 3 times before i was 17.

I got a 1520 sat and many scholorships. All them, acording to the church bulletin.

I want to kill everyone and have the law murder me in the streets

This is a real players drink. I still buy these from time to time

Fuck weak no respect

Fuck forgot the picture
>Name a worst tasting beer

easy
>picrel

never even heard of this one, and I live in poland

This stuff is about $17 a for a half gallon, 90 proof and fairly decent on the rocks.

I can drink half the bottle and be straight for work the next day with a bit of caffeine, plenty of water and a few naproxen.

When I can, I drink Wild Turkey or even just Evan Williams black label. Old Crow if I still on the bottom shelf and want bourbon that isn't EW green label (can't stand that swill).

I honestly only drink beer for the taste or in social situation where very large, very cheap drinks aren't acceptable.

I am not going to bullshit you guys. The ideal afternoon for me would be an ice cold 40 oz. steel reserve (glass bottle, not plastic) with a huge juicy burger with at least a pound of beef. Top it all off with a camel regular after I am nice and full and fuck me dead that is peak ecstasy

that shit is fucking shit
Only drink it when im down to dimes, nickles and pennies

Add being innawoods somewhere with a buddy and a comfy tent, a fire, subtract burger and add homecooked pho heated over the fire and I would probably jizz myself then and there