So cu/ck/s, what's your poison ?

Do you have any food that's your kryptonite, your hard drug ?
For me it's sriracha sauce, I could drink litres of this, and it goes well with everything
my favourite 2AM snack is bread, feta and sriracha sauce

You're going to obviously get shit for starting a cock sauce thread, but I actually fucking love buffalo sauce (frank's and butter...), and almost always get a ramekin when I go out and get fries, and then end up taking some home and putting it on almost anything.

Distinctly 'murrican.

¾ of a vermicelli container

3 eggs beaten with 2 shakes of curry powder and some pepper cook first with some oil

½ cup red bell pepper
½ cup onion sliced

4 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

cook eggs first and reserve
put oil mixture in hot pan and stirfy veg
add vermicelli and mix
add eggs

That's Singapore Noodles with Sriracha Chili Sauce.

steak, i've eaten 7 or 8 in one sitting even though i normally can't eat much. hell my GF (like half my size) eats bigger portions than me when it's not steak.
>inb4 fatty
really not

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.

Making the Egg for fried rice.

4 eggs
3 shakes of McCormick Curry powder
4 twists of fresh ground pepper

Beat eggs in a bowl, heat a nonstick frypan with a small amount of olive oil to coat. Scramble the eggs to done, not overcooked and reserve.

Making the Fried Rice:

2 cups of frozen veg thawed.
Rice from previous stage
Curried scrambled egg from previous stage
One ½ onion medium diced

Curry Paste:

3 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

Take day old rice and pour 3 tbsp of olive oil or canola in its container and mix well. Coat the entire batch lightly. Put a small coating amount of oil in a big pan or wok and heat to high. Toss in the onion and leave it to brown. Toss it. Then add the rice and fry until warm, 2 minutes. Add veg and stir fry. Slowly add the curry paste and mix vigorously until uniform. Add the egg at the end and stir gently.

Chips and energy drinks.
Usually megaforce and Sour cream & onion chips.
I am a pitiful nugget of shit and a disgrace to Veeky Forums.

hot sauce. i just keep a bottle near me and drip some on my tongue when i need a fix

tassos brand olives(garlic and pimiento stuffed) are my 2 am snack, hard to get though, very rarely at costco so i gotta order them online.

I put pic related on everything. Sometimes I just grab a fork and eat them out of the jar.

I do the same thing, same brand. That stuff is like heroin to me.

These pickles destroyed all other pickles for me. Not even Claussen can amount to these. They are my crack.

Blue cheese. It's my favorite, I try to find any excuse to eat it

I also love diced tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, parsley and green pepper, sprinkled with feta, tossed with vinegar and olive oil

And toasted turkey, cranberry sauce, and brie sandwiches

I just like cheese i guess lol

It's pizza. I eat way too much. It's just so practical. The dough is prepared in like 3 minutes and it's a great way to get rid of small left-over portions of ingredients that aren't enough to prepare a full meal with by using them as toppings.

I use it mainly to kill disgusting food taste when that happens in canteene.

My poision is beer, i could drink it with about every meal i have.

ditch parsley and add oregano for that greek feel

how do they taste without vinegar ? I like sour and sweet pickles but just salt and sweet sounds weird

I do the same thing, the dripping on the tongue, I am addicted to hot sauce

by the way, do you have Lidl in america ?

So basically they use calcium chloride instead of vinegar. I don't know what the science is or how similar they are. There is a small amount of fermentation but not much. I would describe the taste as less harsh than a vinegar pickle. Other pickles just taste too sour and salty now. The other thing is the spices they chose are delicious, you can see them settled at the bottom of the jar in the picture.

For me, it's stuffed peppers. You could make 10 of them and I could likely consume all 10 in less than 32 hours.

Shit's my jam, yo.

My home made rolled and cut biscuits and maple sausage gravy with over easy eggs and good strong coffee.

Canned whipped cream... I bought a costco pack and have been making non-stop trips to the fridge to squirt the cream in my mouth.

Chevre goat cheese. It's so good on fucking everything. Burgers, pizza, pasta. It's like crack.

Coffee
Pasta
Ketchup