Why are practically 90% of all scientific, math and engineering tutorials on YouTube uploaded by poo in loos?

Why are practically 90% of all scientific, math and engineering tutorials on YouTube uploaded by poo in loos?

Not being racist but their accent really makes it hard to take them seriously

there is billion and half of them and some are actually are clever

>there is billion and half of them and some are actually are clever

OK I acknowledge that.

But some of the stuff on my course is only covered by these guys and buried in 32 hours of lectures...

they aren't as big of elitist shitheads as people from the US/UK and are willing to share their knowledge

as always, the dumbest threads are made by anime retards

I have noticed practically all courses upto high school level are covered by Western YouTubers.

But once you get to the undergraduate and graduate stuff, only these Indian YouTubers do it.

>posts on an anime themed forum which is practically owned by some weeb in Japan

just making an observation, user. no need to get butthurt

Resume building, ego building. Something along those lines. It's sure as hell not out of the goodness of their heart.

back to /pol/

fuck off cunt.... the videos are great....they educate a lot of people...i like to see you do something similar....stupid faggot

There's a lot of them and I think Indians actually do respect engineering/science careers.

It always fascinates me how proud Indians are. They haven't accomplished anything in the past 100 years. Still, if you spoke to one, you'd think they invented water.

wait...what was that you were saying...bitch?

Do you not see the two asterisks that say little data? Besides, I was talking about accomplishments and the first place you go to is IQ.

Everyday I wonder why India couldn't be colonized by France, Spain or Portugal instead. That way you people wouldn't be able to shit up the sites I enjoy.

IQ is decent but according to every one their work is shit tier. Face it, IQ means nothing next to morality and work ethic. These people are not close to the Puritans that started the US.

Because Poo in Loos must make good money or their family will eat them, but the majority of them are too stupid to actually be anything but second-rate engineers. Not even kidding. Only 12% of poo in loos with an engineering degree have the requisite skills to use it.

>little data
>mostly upper caste

Wana know what that shit would look like if we had a graph for upper class white folks?

>Citing the SATs.

You gotta be joking man

Poo in the loo, Pajeet.

If they're so smart why don't they poo in loo

That's bullshit, Indians are super elitists and egoistical as fuck. It's more likely to be that there's shiton more of Indians, so you are going to have more of the nice ones sharing knowledge, but on a ratio, there's no way Indians are more willing to share info compared to Brits.

To be fair, putting in sanitation systems in high-density cities is an absolutely colossal challenge, and India IS high-density.

I can't focus whenever I hear poo-in-loo tutorials. Also sometimes their accent is so hard, that they pronounce words in a way that makes them hard to understand.