Tfw the Scottish have won the breakfast game

>tfw the Scottish have won the breakfast game

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3081309/Dad-YouTube-hit-teaching-viewers-chop-cows-cook-rabbits-butcher-pigs.html
youtu.be/QXtnS2PM9iw
cheznousbistro.com/2013/breton-buckwheat-galettes
amazon.com/Blue-steel-crepe-pan-Inches/dp/B0019N4ZHQ/ref=zg_bs_3737291_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KMVF52KDAP4S5HMD5V29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks very mediocre desu
Even spoons breakfast is better.

Just make it yourself, and its just a dumbed down full english cooked badly

Brit breakfast with popcorn and fries?

tfw nae mince and tatties or deep fried mars bars. get tae fuck OP. Whats up with those mushrooms anyway its like theyre frozen in a block

>Popcorn and chips for breakfast

You haven't won anything, Hamish

classic british cuisine

Most likely popcorn chicken rather than popcorn

>1 egg

dc skate shoes what is scotland stuck in fucking early 2000's? fuck glad i never been to that shit hole

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3081309/Dad-YouTube-hit-teaching-viewers-chop-cows-cook-rabbits-butcher-pigs.html

British, not Scottish but any Scott Rea Project fans here?

youtu.be/QXtnS2PM9iw

too many eggs take up valuable space that could be used for chips and popcorn

is it safe to eat an omelette and pancakes that sit out overnight?

Real talk, how much would that cost?

Breakfasts from Celtic countries are almost always amazing, fuck black pudding though and I could do without the egg

pic related, a Breton breakfast, a galette and a mug of cider, cider is optional, I like a good mug of cider in the morning though, it's a savoury crepe, might look small but it's surprisingly filling

recipe for the crepe?

I don't know how does it taste, but what are the nutrition value of such breakfast?

diabeetus

Here mate, this ones decent, they wrote a long ass blog post at the start and the recipe reads like a blog post too but otherwise it's solid.

Ratio's are a bit more important in crepes/galettes and try to eat them as soon as you can, don't leave it sitting around, they go cold and kinda limp after too long

cheznousbistro.com/2013/breton-buckwheat-galettes

blood type: pudding

I figured. Was just wondering if someone eats that shit twice a year, will he be still alive to eat it another year?

You probably get 999% daily sodium from this pack.

If he's a tradie or someone with a job that requires hard manual labor sure, if it's some chode who sits at a desk entering numbers to a spreadsheet nah

is blood pudding really made from blood? if so that sounds really gross

Who eats fries in the morning?

What type of skillet would I need to make those in? Amazon listing would be preferred. I like the pan they show in the blog post, what kind of pan would that be?

When I was working in the UK, steel erectors that looked like they could rip a fucking train apart ate this kind of breakfasts.

>ew gross
Stop being so fucking sheltered, it's genuinely pathetic.

OBSESSED

It's called a crepe pan, there's even crepe makers which are just round hotplate type things.

amazon.com/Blue-steel-crepe-pan-Inches/dp/B0019N4ZHQ/ref=zg_bs_3737291_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KMVF52KDAP4S5HMD5V29

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how ripped you get from that kind of work, did work experience with a tradie years ago for a while and I got pretty big from it, was hungry as fuck all the time from the work so I was eating shit like the scottish breakfast box on the regular

That's not what that meme is for, please lurk more.

t.achmed

30 dollars

:(

I'll add it to the list of things I want though.

There's cheaper ones out there man, that was just one I liked the look of and had some of the highest ratings

No that one does look nice.

I guess I would also have to order buckwheat flour as well. I don't think they sell that at the normal grocery store here.

Look around at the hippy places or the health food stores, they might have it

ur face is gross faggot

Yeah, but there's also meat & oats and other stuff. Its legitimately delicious, especially when deep-fried. If you tried it not knowing what it was you'd love it.