/lit Presents Rupi Kaur's New Book

Alright everyone, we've 'found' a whole mess of new poems by Rupi Kaur and would appreciate the help of everyone in getting them all out to her fellow fans. Blast these out on insta, facebook, twitter, whereever and whenever you can

Fresh new poems by the songbird of the web, and all in an easily digestible and passable format. It'll be awhile to post them all up, but they're a coming

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dogsbodies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This one is wrong, it needs to be in lowercase, and the font is different.

also needs to be a line drawing...

you should at least try and make ones that don't look obviously fake LMAO

this one is real, you fucking faggot!

The spamming will attract less suspicion if we add her originals to the mix.

also, it would be funny if we get to a point we're no one remembers which ones are hers and which ones are ours

I already can't tell dude

We just need cleaner images, that's literally the only way anyone can tell

We should make one of those
>Line from Finnegans Wake, or Chief Keef?
pictures with like dozens of them side by side, the best fakes vs. the pooinloo's real ones, and you can grade yourself to see how many you got

Anyway I'm going to sleep.

I might make some insta accounts tomorrow if this whole thing is still going.

Although I'm pretty sure there's only three of us at most who actually want to get it off the ground.

>that NEET life yo

>Veeky Forums creates (somewhat) amusing parodies of rupi kaur
>over-enthusiastic anons decide to try and meme it everywhere on the internet
>actually works to a degree and some people get confused
>chaos reigns
>rupi kaur catches wind of it and writes piece about being victimised by racist white males
>various internet news sites report on how Veeky Forums's literature board is victimising a coloured female poet because of misogyny
>thousands of /pol/tards who don't care about good literature at all flood the board because that's what they think we are
>daily sjw/alt-right threads increase exponentially and swallow the board
you heard it here first lads

0 subtlety and it doesn't even read like her

some other user made this

So the same thing as now?

I wrote that
Did not care about any of that, I just wanted to insult her that's all

And for that matter

Checked
Nice

Witnessed

Beautiful addition

here's one i shat out in 15 minutes

>tfw can't tell if these are real or not
>tfw I have no face

Should someone start an IG for this? I still like the idea of having a latinx pansexual genderqueer punk gurl posting one of these a day.

We could gauge traction by followers, and promote the eventual book once we've got a decent platform. Plus that'd enable us to "reveal" the hoax by putting the
>lel this is no discernable talent meme & sugar
poem at the end of the collection, so people actually pay money to get let down.

I'll start an account in 2 hrs unless Veeky Forums would rather do something else.

Spamfollow bunch of different accounts under the tags feminism, poetry, reading etc. To quickly gain traction

I've been genuinely considering doing this for a few months now. Start a fake poetry collective with a few members who make a similar type of poem. Keep it subtle and totally straight-faced. See what happens. (Probably nothing but sounds like fun regardless). Will go for it if enough, quality, interest is aroused.

What you dont realize is all the frustated Veeky Forumsizens in this thread are originally alt-right /pol/ fags

I don't disagree with your prediction. But Veeky Forums isn't bringing it upon itself. the /pol/tard population will grow like a virus

Get on board brothers.

I think it's at least due in part to the fact that this already spamposted memepoetry is everywhere and of low quality and is more or less only popular because of muh feminism. Don't get me wrong, I think all the alt-right betacucks that are scared that women might be better than them at something are fucking retarded, yet, I think this poetry is even worse.

I really hate mindless poetry, because I've started to study and write, and this destruction of beauty annoys me, desu

kek. funniest one, and nice numbers.

Here's something I wrote for this, don't think it would fit with the tone you all are going for now.
Sad, because it's basically my masterpiece.

There's a bomb in my dingdong
Isis made me do it
Shoved it down my weinerhole
لطيفة القضيب دونالد
As the clock ticks
The cock blinks
Oval Office lock clicks
Open the door
Fall on the floor
Everyone died cuz'a my dickbomb
-Donald J Trump, Posthumous

I hate that I can't comment on things like this because I don't want to be associated with basically anyone. If I criticise her shit /pol9k/ will think I'm opposing it on ideological grounds because she's a brown feminist woman and not because it's shit non-poetry.

she should read some poetry

>What you dont realize is all the frustated Veeky Forumsizens in this thread are originally alt-right /pol/ fags
wrong

laughed hard

>yfw Veeky Forums's own Ern Malley affair becomes the foremost work of instapoetry and an object of critical acclaim for decades to come

We already have constant Evola/Land/Marx threads.

Oh it's Veeky Forums